What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to draft: (1 Viewer)

Knights13

Footballguy
Ok guys I have these 3 guys to choose from.... London Fletcher,Nick Barnett or Mike Peterson.. Our league awards 1 point per solo and 1 point for assist.. It also awards 5 points per sack and 8 for int.... WHich of these 3 guys has the better chance to have the better year... Which one woudl you draft

if dynasty barnett...if not, they are all very close... i might say peterson, but i have a hunch barnett could be cleaning up a lot of slop this season behind suspect interior DL. than again, the league best DT tandem of stroud & hendo is one reason peterson gets kept clean & is freed up to fly to ballcarrier & roam sideline-to-sideline with relative impunity. barnett may be an ascendant player & could be getting better... and he is already about as good as these guys without accounting for that... which may recommend him.peterson while older, could be possibly thought of as ascendant player also in sense that he was WLB with colts, & was claiming to still be getting better as he learned nuances of new position as MLB with jags.

if dynasty barnett...

if not, they are all very close... i might say peterson, but i have a hunch barnett could be cleaning up a lot of slop this season behind suspect interior DL. than again, the league best DT tandem of stroud & hendo is one reason peterson gets kept clean & is freed up to fly to ballcarrier & roam sideline-to-sideline with relative impunity.

barnett may be an ascendant player & could be getting better... and he is already about as good as these guys without accounting for that... which may recommend him.

peterson while older, could be possibly thought of as ascendant player also in sense that he was WLB with colts, & was claiming to still be getting better as he learned nuances of new position as MLB with jags.
I agree with Bob. If a dynasty league, go with Barnett. Fletcher is getting up there but like Peterson is still a lock for a ton of tackles. BUFF does not have his replacement yet like JAX does (D Smith) but I would not read to much into that.However, GB was looking to move Barnett to WLB this past offseason for what that is worth.

Tom

Fletcher 144 total tackles and 3.5 sacks (161.5 pts.) last year, Peterson 126 and 5.0 (151) and Barnett 123 and 3.0 (138). All played in 16 games. Buffalo can be a bit generous with tackles. I'm guessing this is a redraft league...I'd prolly go with Peterson, because like Bob said he is just getting better as he learns the MLB position, he is also very good in coverage.In a redraft, I like 'em in this order;PetersonFletcherBarnett (has some d-line issues and was earlier talk of a position change, but... defense should be on the field alot)

Users who are viewing this thread