What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who wins this trade? Josh Allen for Damien Williams/Deebo (PPR) (1 Viewer)

Who wins this trade

• Allen

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Wilson/Williams/Pittman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ignatiusjreilly

Footballguy
Thinking of proposing this trade. I just lost Russell Wilson; he's lost Montgomery and now JuJu. I usually don't like trading for QBs, but my roster is pretty deep, the streaming QB market is weak (picked up DJones and now he may be out; next best options are Wentz/Teddy) and I'd be selling high on Deebo.

Other question is whether I offer a 3-1 and throw Wilson into the deal, maybe for a lesser WR like Pittman. His backup QB is Stafford, so he doesn't totally need Wilson, but it might help sweeten the deal.

In your QB situation and the fact you said you are deep at RB/WR I would much rather prefer the Allen side but that isn't necessarily saying that side "wins".  If the other guy has Stafford and is a believer then maybe he "wins" also based on the rest of his roster.  

I don't have a problem sending both offers and let him decide.  I would do either.  

Users who are viewing this thread