What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

who would win game one brohans (1 Viewer)

who wins in a no holds barred battle royale for the ages

• van halen

Votes: 44 55.0%
  • metallica

Votes: 36 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lead singer david lee roth does a high kick directly into james hatfields crater face and launches him into outer space advantage van halen

guitar eddie van halen looks at kirk hammett and hammett realizes he isnt fit to even cower in the shadow of one of the greatest axe smiths of all time and launches himself into the sun advantage van halen

bass michael anthony and cliff burton would actually probably just be brohans and go get a beer and then just be awesome together and would gang up to find lars ulrich and beat him up together draw

drum kit alex van halen would be standing alone looking for lars who is like others have said aleady hiding in a tree from mike a and c burton trying to make cookies like keebler elfs do in a tree so advantage x 1000 to van halen

at the end of things the tale of the tape clearly shows van halen winning 3 rounds out of 4 with a draw in the 4th round take that to the bank brohans

Perfection

I'm down an Echo and the Bunnymen worm hole because of otb, and it's pretty damn good. They sound like the freakin' Doors at times.

"The Killing Moon" are pure new British canon - and much more "goff" than the chit the Hot Topic cabal foisted on us in the 90s.

E&tB were only held back by Ian's ... churlishness - kid could make Liam Gallagher seem pleasant in comparision - his torching of Bono/U2 are legendary, tho.

Metallica.

VH had a huge 1 year peak with 1984. And a nice reboot with 51/50.

Metallica has been going ever since 1983 (though it's been awful since Jason left). Lots of great old albums there ... Kill Em All, Master of Puppets, Black Album, And Justice for All, Ride The Lightning. The rest of the albums suxored.

I also saw them both live several times. I thought VH was mediocre live. Metallica kicks ***.

I'm down an Echo and the Bunnymen worm hole because of otb, and it's pretty damn good. They sound like the freakin' Doors at times.

"The Killing Moon" are pure new British canon - and much more "goff" than the chit the Hot Topic cabal foisted on us in the 90s.

E&tB were only held back by Ian's ... churlishness - kid could make Liam Gallagher seem pleasant in comparision - his torching of Bono/U2 are legendary, tho.
Will Sergeant made some beautiful noise on the guitar.

Will Sergeant made some beautiful noise on the guitar.

definitely earned his stripes ✌️

Metallica.

VH had a huge 1 year peak with 1984. And a nice reboot with 51/50.

Metallica has been going ever since 1983 (though it's been awful since Jason left). Lots of great old albums there ... Kill Em All, Master of Puppets, Black Album, And Justice for All, Ride The Lightning. The rest of the albums suxored.

I also saw them both live several times. I thought VH was mediocre live. Metallica kicks ***.
remember in high school when someone wouldnt read the instructions for an assignment and give some answer to a question no one was asking this is what that looked like take that to the bank brohans

remember in high school when someone wouldnt read the instructions for an assignment and give some answer to a question no one was asking this is what that looked like take that to the bank brohans

To be fair to Brunell4MVP, I didn't read your question either, and I assumed it was a career-spanning thing, not when they were at their peaks.

Answer would probably have to be either/or in that case. I don't think the Women and Children First and Mean Streets VH does anything but draw with Master Of Puppets or Kill 'Em All Metallica.

I hereby rescind my answer and offer this new one.

That's how you show true love for a band, by shunning them when they make money.

In fairness to the fans that didn't like the Black Album (like me), the music was noticeably different.
Bob Rock ruined everything. It's clear why they hired him, but he absolutely wrecked them (musically). As soon as he was gone, Metallica made their best record since Justice IMO.

To the original question, are we talking peak musically or peak physically? I think Trujillo would whoop all of them.

Also, Sammy would most likely kick Dave's ***, but I know he can't be included.

I've met/talked to James and know a few people that knew him a bit from when he lived in Marin County. Dude was a suburban soccer dad, and he didn't yell or scream or growl even once while we talked (even though I gave him a little ****).

I've also seen Lars in the wild, well actually in line in front of me at a grocery store (with his statuesque wife). He's a very tiny man.

game one goes to the top seed van halen taking out the lowly dork festival that is metallica take that to the bank bromigos

Original Metallica with Dave Mustaine might be a heck of a battle. Dude is menacing.
And Cliff was larger than life. Although Newstead was a bad Azz imo.
People underestimate young Metallica. Cliff and James would maul VH. Diamond Dave had his kicks but he is soft and not a fighter. Michael Anthony is probably the toughest guy in peak VH and he had some fatness in his favor when street fighting. Lars and Kirk would run away. The VH brothers never seemed that tough.

Users who are viewing this thread