What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whom to start flex: Likely/Shaheed/Brian Robinson Jr (2 Viewers)

CharlesChickens

Footballguy
In Championship week, I was an underdog by 15 points till J Ford played yesterday. Now I am pretty much at level with my opponent (CMC, K Williams, Antonio Brown). I have a flex spot where I need to decide between I Likely (against Miami), Shaheed(against TB), R Robinson Jr (Against SF). I also have Zamir White (LV) in case Josh Jacobs doesn't start. Who should I start considering Josh Jacobs start for LV, which rules out Z White?

Last edited:
Jacobs is doubtful and I don't think he will play. You may want to rethink the no Zamir White....

I also think you might be in better shape than you think as I think Antonio Brown is gonna put up a goose egg.

I would lean Shaheed (even though he isn't playing against NO) if Jacobs plays.

Jacobs is doubtful and I don't think he will play. You may want to rethink the no Zamir White....

I also think you might be in better shape than you think as I think Antonio Brown is gonna put up a goose egg.

I would lean Shaheed (even though he isn't playing against NO) if Jacobs plays.
Thanks. I corrected, R shaheed (against TB) I meant.. You think Shaheed would be more points than Likely? I see Josh Jacobs is ‘Doubtful’ now..

I think Shaheed has the higher ceiling and since you are a 15 pt underdog I go with the higher ceiling guy

Users who are viewing this thread