What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's in your "top five" list? (1 Viewer)

Kim Kardashian

Jessica Alba

Minka Kelly (with me wearing my Phillies hat)

Isis Taylor (need a pro)

Elin Nordegren (how fun would it be to partake in her revenge sex and spending all Tigers money...!!)

Angelina Jolie

Kate Beckinsale

Jessical Alba

Jill Wagner

Zuzana - the bodyrock.tv chick

hard difficult to have a list without Denise Milani tho... she's just incredible.

this is tough for me. i know i'm totally blanking on a few dozen women that could be on this list.

top 5, in no particular order:

rosario dawson - this scene in "Clerks 2" vaulted her to the top 5;

jennifer connelly - just my type of woman;

elizabeth hurley - love the posh accent, the fantastic body (still!), and she seems like a lot of fun in the sack;

padma lakshmi - seems *very* sensual; and

melissa theuriau - kind of embodies the appeal of french women;

1. Marisa Miller

2. Stacy Keibler

3. Sara Jean Underwood

4. Carrie Underwood

5. Britney Spears (yes still)

Just wanted to add a few for reference that just missed my list.

Missy She is on that new Rookie Blue show. Was in Stick It and Reaper.

Erica Cerra of Eureka fame.

And there is the french newscaster whose name escapes me.

Sandra Bulluck

Denise Milani

Marrissa Miller

Alyson Hannigan

Taylor Swift (my wife would join me)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really a waste to go strictly on looks.

Oprah

Hillary Clinton

Christie Hefner

Sarah Palin

Cindy Crawford
I agree. Brad Pitt

Bill Clinton

Tom Hanks

Josh Lucas

Will Smith (this would have been Denzel right up until Fallen)

If Connelly isn't on your list, you're doing it wrong.
Funny. I was going to say if Jessica Alba wasn't on the list then you;re doing it wrong
In two generations of ogling media hotties, the phenomenon i'll understand the least is the droolfest among Xers & Ys for Alba. A perfectly lovely girl, but i see a half dozen of her type & at least near her level of beauty on every trip to the mall.

Funny. I was going to say if Jessica Alba wasn't on the list then you;re doing it wrong
In two generations of ogling media hotties, the phenomenon i'll understand the least is the droolfest among Xers & Ys for Alba. A perfectly lovely girl, but i see a half dozen of her type & at least near her level of beauty on every trip to the mall.
I'm a 36 year old X'er and have been happily ogling chicks since ogling was added to my list of abilities--I'm thinking 1983. And I'd put Jessica Alba ahead of anyone...literally anyone...without even thinking twice about it.I still even remember the first time I saw her (yes, creepy) back when Fox was running incessant ads for Dark Angel back in 2000. My buddy had the Sunday Ticket and 6 TVs set up. Normally your eyes would move to whatever game had the action going on, but I would watch that Dark Angel commercial every damn time it came on.

My girlfriend at the time f'ing hated Jessica Alba. :thumbup:

I'm a 36 year old X'er and have been happily ogling chicks since ogling was added to my list of abilities--I'm thinking 1983. And I'd put Jessica Alba ahead of anyone...literally anyone...without even thinking twice about it.I still even remember the first time I saw her (yes, creepy) back when Fox was running incessant ads for Dark Angel back in 2000. My buddy had the Sunday Ticket and 6 TVs set up. Normally your eyes would move to whatever game had the action going on, but I would watch that Dark Angel commercial every damn time it came on.

My girlfriend at the time f'ing hated Jessica Alba. :P
I've been mentally groping her since Flipper.

Oprah

Hillary Clinton

Christie Hefner

Sarah Palin

Cindy Crawford
I agree. Brad Pitt

Bill Clinton

Tom Hanks

Josh Lucas

I never understood the Clinton fascination...sure he was one of the better looking Presidents in the last 50 years, but are real women really drawn to hin (i.e. I don't consider Ms. Monica a real woman)?

So I'm bored, and I think we did this thread before...but it was some time ago, so might as well give it a go here...

For those of you who don't know, there was an episode of Friends where they talked about having a list of 5 celebrities their significant others would allow a free pass to sleep with.

Thread inspired by

Let me think about it

I'm single, so I don't need any permission. If I could choose any celebrity, I'd go ...

1. Julianne Hough

2. Jessica Alba

3. Alessandra Ambrosio

4. Alison Brie

5. Katie Holmes

Sweet Love said:
Early_10 said:

Oprah

Hillary Clinton

Christie Hefner

Sarah Palin

Cindy Crawford
I agree. Brad Pitt

Bill Clinton

Tom Hanks

Josh Lucas

I never understood the Clinton fascination...sure he was one of the better looking Presidents in the last 50 years, but are real women really drawn to hin (i.e. I don't consider Ms. Monica a real woman)?
I'd have picked Kennedy if he was still alive. It's my power trip, not his...and Bush doesn't do it for me.

wikkidpissah said:
Ehlers Estate said:
And I say that you are full of crap.The next time you go to the mall please take pictures of all these beauties that are near her beauty.I bet that you can't.

Users who are viewing this thread