What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's in your "top five" list? (1 Viewer)

1. Zhang Ziyi (also on my wife's list... 3some!)

2. Jessica Alba

3. Mila Kunis

4. William Shatner (also on my mom's list... 3some!)

5. Natalie Portman
considering she was investigated for prostitution, there's probably a decent chance you could make this happen.please do and report.

IDK how to only pick 5....

1. Mila Kunis

2. Scarlett Johanson

3. Julianne Hough

4. Nina Dobrev

5. Vanessa Hudgens

others receiving votes: Amanda Seyfried, Avril Lavigne (for that weird emo punk fetish) Jessica Biel, Keeley Hazell, April Rose, Melanie Iglesias, Marzia Prince, Sara Jean Underwood, Olivia Wilde, Minka Kelly, Megan Fox, Tara Reid, Kate Upton, Rachel Bilson, Katie Sunshine, Kesha (seems like a dirty lil freak) and Tila Tequila el oh el

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Zhang Ziyi (also on my wife's list... 3some!)

2. Jessica Alba

3. Mila Kunis

4. William Shatner (also on my mom's list... 3some!)

5. Natalie Portman
considering she was investigated for prostitution, there's probably a decent chance you could make this happen.please do and report.
Unfortunately she only dates billionaires... Maybe Chet can spot me some $$$ to make this happen.

1) Heather Harmon (also known as Heather Brooke - she runs a website or something.. something about throat's and deep... not sure) - she's just unreal2) Kelly Brook3) Selena Gomez (it's ok now that she's 18 right?)4) Alexis Texas5) Tiffany-Amber TheissenHonorable Mention - Katy Perry
sweet list.I second the Heather Brooke. If you've watched her videos and if she's like that even 50% in real life she'd be immensely fun.my 2012 updated list would be:1) Still Heather Brooke/Harmon - not the hottest but definitely the most talented2) Kate Upton3) Kelly Brooke4) Katy Perry (if she has her normal hair)5) Selena Gomez - because who doesn't want some of the beeb's seconds

...Emily Ratajkowski
Is there not a thread devoted to her all by herself yet?

I really don't want to look at the Blurred Lines thread. I just can't tell if the search function is just not finding the Ratajkowski thread.

Because she deserves one, and for once in my life I'm going to suggest you pick up a Cosmo in the grocery line. She's on the cover and they're spectacular.

updated list:

1) Heather Harmon from the ideepthroat videos

2) Emily Ratajkowski

3) Charlotte McKinney

4) Selena Gomez

5) Charlotte McKinney - yeah.. twice

Thought I'd posted here in the past...

1. Kate Beckinsale (If I'd posted in one of these lists 10 years ago, she would have been #1 then also; I imagine she'll be #1 10 years from now.)

2. Krista Allen

3. Abigail Spencer

4. Candace Swanepoel

5. Stacey Pillsbury

I never really thought about it past the first couple, but...

1. Charlize Theron

2. Kristen Bell

3. Carrie Underwood

4. Eva Mendes

5. Aishwarya Rai
We have a couple in common...1. Alba

2. Fox

3. Theron

4. Underwood

5. Sophia Bush
To update my list, I think that it would probably be about the same except Bush has moved up to 2 or 3. I don't see any way Alba ever falls from #1 for me.

Alba still #1 for me but Cuoco fall and is replaced by Alexandra Daddario

1) Heather Harmon (also known as Heather Brooke - she runs a website or something.. something about throat's and deep... not sure) - she's just unreal2) Kelly Brook3) Selena Gomez (it's ok now that she's 18 right?)4) Alexis Texas5) Tiffany-Amber TheissenHonorable Mention - Katy Perry
sweet list.I second the Heather Brooke. If you've watched her videos and if she's like that even 50% in real life she'd be immensely fun.my 2012 updated list would be:1) Still Heather Brooke/Harmon - not the hottest but definitely the most talented2) Kate Upton3) Kelly Brooke4) Katy Perry (if she has her normal hair)5) Selena Gomez - because who doesn't want some of the beeb's seconds
Love it when guys reply to their own alias.

Thought I'd posted here in the past...

1. Kate Beckinsale (If I'd posted in one of these lists 10 years ago, she would have been #1 then also; I imagine she'll be #1 10 years from now.)

2. Krista Allen

3. Abigail Spencer

4. Candace Swanepoel

5. Stacey Pillsbury
Abigail deserves more love here.

Good effort but meh.  Nice eyes at least. The one posted right before her crushes her imo.  
well, agree to disagree big time on Ms. Newman - she's in rarified air, imo - stunning young lady.

as far as the one posted before her, yeah ... Ms. DeBerry is the great under the radar Disney alum - insane body and beauty 

Wow, very nice!

I am still trying to understand how Anna Kendrick got mentioned in this thread.  :unsure:
she's got bigger fatbags than she's supposed to (the Rosanna factor, always hot), some of that "if i let my hair down" in the eyes of that prim face and she was in my cousin's (who's gayer than gay) last movie and when i responded "wwwwoof!" when he told me he cast her, he replied "ya, sexy", which is the equivalent to SWC saying "How delightfully insouciant!"

On 8/27/2010 at 7:45 AM, Billy Costigan Jr said:

So I'm bored, and I think we did this thread before...but it was some time ago, so might as well give it a go here...

For those of you who don't know, there was an episode of Friends where they talked about having a list of 5 celebrities their significant others would allow a free pass to sleep with.

Thread inspired by

This list needs to be updated. :lmao:

Olivia Munn
i tell everybody this.... saw her at Festival (grocery) one Sunday morning. no makeup on. fondling the bananas and staring longingly in my direction. she was in her pajamas with some friend of hers.

absolutely unbelievably incredibly hot 

*part of this story may not be true

i tell everybody this.... saw her at Festival (grocery) one Sunday morning. no makeup on. fondling the bananas and staring longingly in my direction. she was in her pajamas with some friend of hers.

absolutely unbelievably incredibly hot 

*part of this story may not be true
yeah, i highly doubt that broad was out in pajamas  :shrug:

I haven't done this since the early/mid 90's, but here goes:

5. Gabrielle Reese Jennifer Love Hewitt

4. Julia Roberts Milana Vayntrub, aka 'Lily' in the AT&T commercials.

3. Olivia D'Abo Actually, she's held up well enough so she's stays where she is

2. Elle McPherson Halle Berry

1. Cindy Crawford Amy Adams

Wow, this list trends older, only 1 is under 30, but older women don't yell, don't tell and they're grateful as all get-out.

Don't Google "starlet just turned 18" unless you've got some privacy and 3 minutes to spare.
I realize that you said "dont" ... 

but I did - because, because. But uh, the search results did not require 3mins or privacy.

maybe wtf are you talking about and what's her who? 

Thanks 

I haven't done this since the early/mid 90's, but here goes:

5. Gabrielle Reese Jennifer Love Hewitt

4. Julia Roberts Milana Vayntrub, aka 'Lily' in the AT&T commercials.

3. Olivia D'Abo Actually, she's held up well enough so she's stays where she is

2. Elle McPherson Halle Berry

1. Cindy Crawford Amy Adams

Wow, this list trends older, only 1 is under 30, but older women don't yell, don't tell and they're grateful as all get-out.
Looks like a good list for the early to mid 90s.

Users who are viewing this thread