What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why is the GOP and Joe Biden against cancelling student debt? (1 Viewer)

I can honestly say what @Battersbox wrote was 100% absolute correct in my case.  When I was in law school I took out the max loans and used them for personal reasons.  Ran my debt up to $105K and have been paying my student loans since 2004 (consolidated refi @ 2.25%).  Currently still have $42K in debt.  

I'm against paying off student loan debt, but would love to not have to pay interest on the loans.  To me, that would be the better option.  
Agree.  Cut that internet…and invest in the future as far as trade schools and community college programs similar to the Tennessee Promise we have here.

if Biden does come out with cancelling any student debt he is trying to buy votes.  I would state the same regardless who did it.  debt is debt.  you in your infinite wisdom or complete idiocy signed your name.  now honor it.  

most politicians are no better than the oldest profession in the world.  this student loan forgiveness deal is just more proof of it.

really pathetic & just more reason to doubt the future of our country when you see our elected people proposing this.

garbage in-garbage out.

Users who are viewing this thread