What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Worst. Fantasy. Season. Ever. (2 Viewers)

The only thing I truly, truly hate about this is how immediately opportunistic my brain becomes.

Chubb is a HoF caliber guy, a true joy to watch run. He's one of the reasons football is fun to watch. And it wasn't three seconds after I saw the play before I was wondering if Ford was the guy to target or is Kareem Hunt the "sneaky" play.

That's a terrible thing to think after watching someone's career potentially end.

But I did it.
The first thing my son said was "does that affect any of your teams?"

My son just walked by and said he lost by 2 points in his 16 man league. We then talk about Chubb’s injury. I told him you know that was my first round pick, right? He goes what? I then proceed to tell him Kupp was my second round pick. He goes well then you’re screwed.

The only thing I truly, truly hate about this is how immediately opportunistic my brain becomes.

Chubb is a HoF caliber guy, a true joy to watch run. He's one of the reasons football is fun to watch. And it wasn't three seconds after I saw the play before I was wondering if Ford was the guy to target or is Kareem Hunt the "sneaky" play.

That's a terrible thing to think after watching someone's career potentially end.

But I did it.
I agree with this post so much. I love fantasy football, but there's an argument to be made that it's an overall negative for the sport, and this is part of that argument. We don't even think like fans anymore.

I say "we" because I did just what you did. I didn't actually see the injury, and I don't want to see it. These guys have such a short career in the best of conditions. This is awful for the Browns, and the sport.

But I did it.
The first thing my son said was "does that affect any of your teams?"
My son texted me that he felt really bad for Chubb, "but I have so many shares of Jerome Ford."

We raised them well - reminds me of this classic commercial :crying:

Users who are viewing this thread