What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you accept/make this trade? (1 Viewer)

Nuttz4Football

Footballguy
12 Team full point PPR Dynasty league. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2 Flex (RB, WR, or TE)

My roster is:
RBs: Kamara, Jacobs, Z. White, Penny, R. Jones, Breida, Benjamin and Mack
WRs: Diggs, A. St. Brown, Jeudy, D. Smith, J. Williamson, D. Parker, AJ Green, Shakir

The offer:
He gives: Aaron Jones, Mike Evans, Chase Claypool
I give: Jacobs, Diggs, and Parker

I could try to get Miles Sanders instead of Claypool.

I think this might give me an upgrade at RB, but concerned how much Dillon will be involved and how bad the Packer's passing game might be. On the flip side, it's a downgrade at WR. Evans is no slouch, but no Godwin or Gronk to start the season, does that mean teams will double Evans...plus what happens with Brady retires next year....My mind and heart just aren't jumping at it like a kid on christmas day waiting to open their gifts....

Thoughts

I would stay put. I like that combo of players better. I actually think Parker will be sneaky good this year.

I'm tempted to say take the deal, but to some degree I think you're trading future success for current success to some degree. But I think this is the last year Jacobs has any fantasy relevance, and Parker is going to be inconsistent at best

Users who are viewing this thread