What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you offer this trade? (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
10 team 1 point ppr league.  Can keep anyone drafted tenth round or later forever with no penalty.

Team 1:  QB Brady, Garoppolo, Darnold   RB Elliott, Drake, K Johnson, Ekeler, Richard   WR  Allen, Landry, Golladay, Funchess, Enunwa, Jackson, Hogan   TE Gronk, K Lutz, D Houston

Team 2:  QB Newton, Ryan, Fitz  RB  D Johnson, Cook, Coleman, Bernard, Yeldon, Wilkins   WR  Green, Diggs, Boyd  TE  Burton, Watson, Walker   K  Gostkowski, Bryant   D Jags, Broncos

I am proposing to offer Drake and Landry  (Both keeper eligible) for David Johnson (also keeper eligible)

Is it worth it while DJ is at his lowest?  Or am I taking too much away from my team on the hopes that DJ turns it around?

DJ may not turn it around this season, but he is a top talent. I wouldn't jump to landry and drake. The cardinals look awful, and I don't see that changing against an improved Bears defense. See if you can get away with Ekeler + Funchess + Jackson for DJ + Walker (keeper?). 

With Allen, landry, golladay, enunwa, and hogan I don't see funchess or jackson making your wr lineup outside of bye weeks and good matchups. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread