What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL2 (1 Viewer)

bicycle_seat_sniffer

Smells like chicken
Valence - IN

Aaron Rudnicki - IN

Jeff Pasquino - IN

jeter23 - IN

Duke1948 - IN

old milwaukee - IN

Radballs - IN

Shadowfax - IN

Thom Yorke - IN

renesauz - IN

Family Matters - OUT Replaced by Blue-Kun

John Doe - OUT Replaced by dpeease

bloom / *dirtyhalos* - OUT Replaced by busman

TBD:

Glumpy - TBD (But checked in)

ffweasel - ???

Matt Jones - ???

IN - 13

OUT - 0

?? - 3

Last edited by a moderator:
what determines which league people are in?regardless, I'm still in
i think its the same leagues as last year
yep
but why not mix things up or just fill up 1, then move on to 2, etc?
:thumbup: Do it like the SSLs, where the better performers go to WSL1....oh, and I'm in.I actually won this, so I'm definitely back for more.
We let Pasquino win this last year? :goodposting: :goodposting:

i'm also curious...are these the earliest 2008 FF drafts anywhere on the innerwebs? kind of a neat claim to fame, if true.

what determines which league people are in?

regardless, I'm still in
yep
:rolleyes:

Do it like the SSLs, where the better performers go to WSL1....

oh, and I'm in.

I actually won this, so I'm definitely back for more.
Who gonna do that?

what determines which league people are in?

regardless, I'm still in
yep
:goodposting:

Do it like the SSLs, where the better performers go to WSL1....

oh, and I'm in.

I actually won this, so I'm definitely back for more.
Who gonna do that?
ffplace.com down?Pretty simple to do....

Take Top 6-8 from WSL1, 4-6 from WSL2, the rest from WSL3.....

if i remember correctly the assigned league had nothing to do with how you did the prior year...more to do with when you put "IN" on the board.

got bumped week 9...so i'm probably going to still be in 2.

I'm probably gonna say Bloom's out as he's traveling for the East/West Shrine Game and involved in that.

I think dirtyhalos took over for him last year.

again, why not just take signups for WSL leagues. first 12 to say "IN" are in WSL1. next 12 to say "IN" are in WSL2, etc.

when a league fills up, figure out draft order and start drafting after championship sunday.

makes no sense to chase people down to keep the continuity or try to fill in open spots in 4 different leagues. that's more work than is needed.

again, why not just take signups for WSL leagues. first 12 to say "IN" are in WSL1. next 12 to say "IN" are in WSL2, etc.when a league fills up, figure out draft order and start drafting after championship sunday.makes no sense to chase people down to keep the continuity or try to fill in open spots in 4 different leagues. that's more work than is needed.
a) Because these are 16 team leagues.b) I enjoy drafting with and against people I've already competed against. They generally don't bail like neebies have a tendency to and understand the rules. I think it's pretty well documented that the drafts with established posters go better and provide been commentary. I'll put in the effort to chase the rest down and do the extra work. Looks like we'll move to 4 leagues this year. I'll ladder it up for next year. We've been adding a league a year to the wsl's.

Tx for the pm reminder, bss! Gotta look at my schedule this year for this one--I'm up to my butt in alligators...will get back to you.

again, why not just take signups for WSL leagues. first 12 to say "IN" are in WSL1. next 12 to say "IN" are in WSL2, etc.when a league fills up, figure out draft order and start drafting after championship sunday.makes no sense to chase people down to keep the continuity or try to fill in open spots in 4 different leagues. that's more work than is needed.
Obviously Ruds doesn't want to be in this league....he must be terrified of my 14th place finish last year. :football:

a) Because these are 16 team leagues.b) I enjoy drafting with and against people I've already competed against. They generally don't bail like neebies have a tendency to and understand the rules. I think it's pretty well documented that the drafts with established posters go better and provide been commentary. I'll put in the effort to chase the rest down and do the extra work. Looks like we'll move to 4 leagues this year. I'll ladder it up for next year. We've been adding a league a year to the wsl's.
I don't even know how many WSL leagues there were last year. let's just assume there were 2 here.if WSL1 gets 12 people from last year to sign up again and WSL2 gets 12 people from last year to sign up again, we still need to fill 4 spots from each league with "neebies" (wtf?). what's the difference if the 8 new guys are split up into 2 leagues or all put into the second league? In fact, based on your argument, I'd say we'd want to have all of the returning drafters from last year drafting together in WSL1 and worry about WSL2 later. So, my suggestion still makes more sense than doing it this way.

IN.

Sorry so slow. Haven't been on in over a week, and last I knew, these weren't starting until AFTER Conferance Championship games.

Valence - IN

Aaron Rudnicki - IN

Jeff Pasquino - IN

jeter23 - IN

Duke1948 - IN

old milwaukee - IN

Radballs - IN

Shadowfax - IN

Thom Yorke - IN

renesauz - IN

Blue-Kun

dpeease

busman

Reaper

Atomic Punk

Boston Fred

I will post a dice roll in the next post. The oreder I post the numbers lines up with the list above. Sort highest to lowest for your draft order.

Roll 1: 422.

Roll 2: 507.

Roll 3: 969.

Roll 4: 633.

Roll 5: 295.

Roll 6: 756.

Roll 7: 653.

Roll 8: 41.

Roll 9: 252.

Roll 10: 14.

Roll 11: 159.

Roll 12: 402.

Roll 13: 745.

Roll 14: 201.

Roll 15: 896.

Roll 16: 421.

Busman in for Bloom. I called Glumpy tonite and left a message. Will fill this out this weekend.
Thanks Bass--just got it last night; my cell's no good at the house. :unsure: Meanwhile my main computer's bit the dust and I've been scrambling to get online. :X Glad you could cover--see y'all in the SSL's!

Users who are viewing this thread