What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wtf (1 Viewer)

qfingerfl

Footballguy
I joined a league here. wnet through and set up my keepers canged the team neame and logos. Next day went just to be sure I was in and developed a strategy for getting what the team needed. next day went to double check my thoughts. went back today to send a message to ask when the draft was going to be only to find I did not have permission to see the league. Obviously they found someone they liked better. OK enough complaining.

I again am looking for a 10 or 12 ESPN keeper league with no idp. free or low cost, Snake draft with fairly standard starters and scoring. I have been doing this for many decades so well experienced. I will be an asset to your league. thanks for considering me reply here or qfingerfl@att.net

I have an opening in our 10 team PPR keeper league, but we have one spot for IDP. If you change your mind on IDP let me know, our draft is tonight at 10 PM EST.

Users who are viewing this thread