What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

X Games Thread (1 Viewer)

Steve Tasker

Footballguy
Anyone?

Can't imagine there's too many other extreme sports fans here, but figure I'll put it out there. Didn't see any threads on it after a search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Travis Pastrama was on the rally track this morning, driving with hand pedals. Says he wants to drive even with the broken leg.

Skateboard street (probably my favorite event) on ABC now. Real street first, and then pros. Big Nyjah Huston fan. Skateboard vert featuring Shaun White will be on primetime tonight.

Rally cars in downtown LA on ESPN.

Its on at the office right now. I've watched some of the guys on the snow mobiles go off the ramps. At first it was neat, but all the guys seem to be doing the same couple of tricks. I've lost interest unless someone wipesout.

Its on at the office right now. I've watched some of the guys on the snow mobiles go off the ramps. At first it was neat, but all the guys seem to be doing the same couple of tricks. I've lost interest unless someone wipesout.
Yeah, this is boring as ####. I do like the snowboard and ski events, though. I prefer Summer X overall.

Somehow ended up watching this weekend.

Whoa, these kids are amazing.

If I had kids, I'd never let them take a skateboard or bike to an abandoned pool, but for the kids that survive and are good, these are some really amazing athletes.

Give me this vs. golf even on a Major weekend, X games is far more entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread