What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Yahoo] 12 team .5 ppr redraft ($50) 1 owner needed (1 Viewer)

KingDread

Footballguy
Hey guys, I have a 12 team league that needs one more owner. I had already ran the draft order because I assumed everyone was going to pay, but I had one owner back out last minute. So if you were to join you would be drafting out of the 9 spot. This will be a very active league (it’s our second year), so you must be an owner who will stay active throughout the year and not give up on your team. As a group we use slack.com message client/app for communication. The rest of the details are as follows:

League site: Yahoo
Owners : 12 team redraft (you will be drafting at the 9 spot)
Draft date: Sunday, September 4 @ 3 PM EST (snake draft)
Roster: (1)QB-(3)WR-(2)RB-(1)TE-(1)Flex-K-DST-(6)Bench-(1)IR
Scoring: .5 PPR, 6 pt passing TD, everything else is basically standard
Waivers: FAAB $200 budget
Scheduling: 13 week regular season, Head 2 Head matchups
Playoffs: 6 teams, weeks 14, 15, 16, top 2 teams get bye
Entry fee: $50 via leaguesafe
Payouts: 1st- $270, 2nd- $120, 3rd- $60, most total points regular season- $160

All the other owners have paid for, so if you want in, you would be asked to pay the day you join. If you are interested, you may comment to this post or email me at bradshelly1@yahoo.com. Only serious inquiries please! Thanks!

I still need 1 more owner willing to take the 9th spot.  It should be a fun active season in this established league.  We had a fun year 1, and the few deadbeats got kicked out so the league will be even better this season.

Users who are viewing this thread