What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

YAHOO 12 TEAM PPR LEAGUES - WEEKLY PAYOUTS - $300 TO $1000 BUY-INS (1 Viewer)

gfriley

Footballguy
I have multiple Yahoo 12 team Head to Head Standard snake draft Fantasy Football leagues I am running. All leagues are set-up exactly the same they just have different buy-ins. Looking for some highly competitive managers to join these leagues that will play all year round. These leagues will only be 12 team leagues. My leagues are on a first come first serve basis. The leagues are set-up to allow 18 teams in the league but only the first 12 teams to pay will be in the league. These leagues should fill quick as all of them have been running for multiple years with a strong base of returning managers that usually play in more than one of my leagues. If you are interested in a league email me at gfriley@aol.com and I'll send you the commish's note for that league. If you are still interested after that I will send you an invite to the league. These leagues will payout weekly highman, regular season champ, and the top 3 finishers at the end of the year. League fees will be held through Leaguesafe.com. Managers sign up for my leagues because the are run fairly, payouts are made and made quickly, and more importantly they know my leagues will fill. You wont have to worry about being stuck in a league that wont fill then having to try to find another league at the last second.  This is why I get so many returning managers in all my leagues

****I will create new posts as new managers join and pay in each league.  My posts should be up to date with the number of teams in each league and paid mangers in each league when you read the post****

$300 Last Sec League - (Draft time Sun Aug 28th 6:00 pm EDT) – (3 PAID TEAMS - ONLY 9 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) – 12 teams currently in the league

$300 League IV - Players Only – ( Draft time Sat Sep 3rd 2:00 pm EDT) – (5 PAID TEAMS - ONLY 7 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) - 13 teams currently in the league

$300 Buy-In League II - (Draft time Mon Aug 29th 9:00 pm EDT) – (5 PAID TEAMS - ONLY 7 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) - 12 teams currently in the league

$300 League X - (Draft time Sun Aug 28th 8:00 pm EDT) – (4 PAID TEAMS - ONLY 8 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) – 12 teams currently in the league

$400 Competitive League - (Draft time Thur Sep 1st 9:00 pm EDT) – (5 PAID TEAMS - ONLY 7 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) – 13 teams currently in the league

$400 REAL PLAYERS League - (Draft time Tues Aug 30th 9:00 pm EDT) – (3 PAID TEAMS - ONLY 9 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) – 13 teams currently in the league

$400 Buy-In league II - (Draft time Wed Aug 31st 9:00 pm EDT) – (4 PAID TEAMS - ONLY 8 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) - 11 teams currently in the league

$400 Last Minute League - (Draft time Fri Sep 2nd 9:00 pm EDT) – (4 PAID TEAMS - ONLY 8 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) – 12 teams currently in the league

$500 BIG MONEY LEAGUE - (Draft time Sun Sep 4th 8:00 pm EDT) – (5 PAID TEAMS - ONLY 7 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) - 12 teams currently in the league

$500 Masters League - (Draft time Sun Sep 4th 6:00 pm EDT) – (6 PAID TEAMS - ONLY 6 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) – 13 teams currently in the league

$500 Big Boy League - (Draft time Monday Sep 5th 9:00 pm EDT) – (5 PAID TEAMS - ONLY 7 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) – 14 teams currently in the league

$500 Champions League - (Draft time Tues Sep 6th 9:00 pm EDT) – (4 PAID TEAMS - ONLY 8 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) – 14 teams currently in the league

$1000 PRO LEAGUE - (Draft time Wed Sep 7th 9:00 pm EDT) – (3 PAID TEAMS - ONLY 9 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) - 11 teams currently in the league

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft

Max Teams: 12

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

MStart Scoring on: Week 1

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo Sports

Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum

Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum

Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Allow Draft Pick Trades: No

Trade Review: League Votes

Waiver Time: 2 days

Waiver Type: Continual rolling list

Weekly Waivers Game Time - Tuesday

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

8 teams - Week 15, 16 and 17 (ends Monday, Jan 3) 

Playoff Reseeding: No

Divisions: No

Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes

League Pickem: Yes

Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, TE, W/T, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR

Fractional Points: Yes

Negative Points: Yes

Offense

League Value

Passing Yards 20 yards per point

Passing Touchdowns 6

Interceptions -2