What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (8 Viewers)

holding out hope Cub has some left in the tank at +265, and taking Cody at +135 cause the guy is a d-bag and i got a feeling he will find some way to do something
That dude crushed Cub.  Handicappers had it right.  Great sportsmanship shown by him.  Was boo'd heavily entering the ring but won the hearts of the fans with his skills and respect shown.  Called out Tcity in a very respectful way too.  I'm a fan. 

That dude crushed Cub.  Handicappers had it right.  Great sportsmanship shown by him.  Was boo'd heavily entering the ring but won the hearts of the fans with his skills and respect shown.  Called out Tcity in a very respectful way too.  I'm a fan. 
yeah, it was a long shot. Age seems to have caught up to Cub, he hasn't looked sharp in his last couple of fights

Wowzers.  I don't like the dec in a title fight, but with 1:00 left DJ didn't do enough.  

Instant rematch though.  Whodoe need to put a sock in that moving up talk yo

"Need to beat the champ, he didn't." - That's an old boxing adage that doesn't exist anymore. The 5th round was close, neither guy did a lot, the judges must have valued the two takedowns more than DJ's 2 landed punches and one leg kick. It wasn't a terrible decision by any means.

And, let's reverse the whole "Need to beat the Champ" stuff, an 11x defending champion that's a 1/5 favorite should show better than that.

"Need to beat the champ, he didn't." - That's an old boxing adage that doesn't exist anymore. The 5th round was close, neither guy did a lot, the judges must have valued the two takedowns more than DJ's 2 landed punches and one leg kick. It wasn't a terrible decision by any means.
DJ had a nice head kick too (might have landed on the shoulder though).  I need to see the compubox numbers on Rd 5 before I can be outraged. 

Users who are viewing this thread