Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title

• Replies 32.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• modogg

• SacramentoBob

• AhrnCityPahnder

• Craig_MiamiFL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forgot to mention - got my BJJ purple belt a couple weeks ago.

***OFFICIAL NOTICE***: Any further talk of Ronda Rousey vs (a TUF Contestant/A male bantanweight / a bear / a horse sized duck / steven segal / whatever ) -- someone else start a new thread and

This sport tends to highlight the negative over the positives so it is worth while acknowledging what Khabib is doing.  He asked kids to write to him on instagram asking for something they wanted as a

1 minute ago, East Coast Bias said:

But think about haw many PPVs the rematch will sell.

I don't think so.   Khabib dominated that fight.    Conner may need to focus on boxing or something else.  When Khabib got Conner wrapped up there was nothing Conner could do.   

2 minutes ago, East Coast Bias said:

But think about haw many PPVs the rematch will sell.

TBH I really don't want to see a rematch between these two. And don't think we'll see it. Conor's not stopping his takedowns

Hopefully we'll finally be able to get Khabib-Ferguson. And have Conor-Diaz 3 or Conor-Anderson Silva

Edited by Craig_MiamiFL
  • Like 3

I still cant believe Khabib dropped Conor with that right hand and didnt finish him in the 2nd round. And that aftermath.... Whoever paid for this got their moneys worth.

Edited by Wingnut

Conor McGregor simply did not look good at all in this fight.   Khabib just dominated McGregor.  

That guy that sucker punched McGregor might want to stay in his room until his flight out of town.   Crazy people are about to pour into the streets.   Going to be a lot of fighting.   

• Like 1
  • AhrnCityPahnder changed the title to UFC wagering: GSP -- I waz eeempressed by your performances. Godspeed!