What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (5 Viewers)

I feel like Cruz is trying a bit too hard. Dominating the conversation. He tones it down just a bit and I think I'll. Like this 3-man team. Rogan is better when he has room to breathe.

I feel like Cruz is trying a bit too hard. Dominating the conversation. He tones it down just a bit and I think I'll. Like this 3-man team. Rogan is better when he has room to breathe.
Hmm I was just thinking how much I am enjoying Dominic  adds so much good info  did a great job explaining the octagon control thing with Michelle pedaling backwards on purpose 

Hmm I was just thinking how much I am enjoying Dominic  adds so much good info  did a great job explaining the octagon control thing with Michelle pedaling backwards on purpose 
I thought that was pretty funny because he referenced Ali, but in MMA Cruz himself is probably the one most famous for it. 

Holy ####. Black Beast did next to nothing that whole fight and pulls it out with 15 seconds left

Last edited by a moderator:
So a handicapper buddy of mine whose opinion I trust says that under normal circumstances, he thinks Conor wins tonight easily.  Lot of questions after his long layoff though.

How did Joe not ask about his eye there?   Something was up.  To the point where his opponent didn't even want to punch him anymore.  

Nice job Alex you goof. Fight IQ is the bane of so many fights. How the heck are you even in the pocket with less than 30 seconds in that fight. Should have Kaleb Starnes that all the way to the bank

Last edited by a moderator:
So a handicapper buddy of mine whose opinion I trust says that under normal circumstances, he thinks Conor wins tonight easily.  Lot of questions after his long layoff though.
Wins easily is a questionable call I think. Definitely can win, but on paper he has some things to overcome. My money is on khabib. 

Users who are viewing this thread