Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Pretty good timewaster

munga30

the one with spikes on all walls, rotating wheel in the middle and flames on the left (initially) is fargin TOUGH :moneybag: anyone beat that yet?

I'm stuck on the one that looks like a giant smiley face with spikes...no flames.
finally beat the wheel of death....JEEZ...next up... a narrow square spiral with spikes lining one wall all the way around :moneybag:

the one with spikes on all walls, rotating wheel in the middle and flames on the left (initially) is fargin TOUGH :goodposting: anyone beat that yet?

I'm stuck on the one that looks like a giant smiley face with spikes...no flames.
wow...that was tough...Had to back the quality down to "low" to make it spin fast enough.

tips on beating rotating wheel with square in middle for those of us who don't want to waste too much time

I just finished first try on pure luck the ball just bounced on each flat surface and I turned to miss the corners. Pure luck

Ok, I lied. I'm stuck on 20 and can't quit. I need a way to "save" my progress in the middle of the level. I can make it past the first three "slanted wall" turns...past the 3 flame throwers...and then...the damn "jumps" in the 3rd part take so much precise timing. Ugh. Let me start at that part and I could make it. But nooooo...gotta' go all the way back to the beginning.

Great game. Frustrating and annoying...but fun.

Level 24 is brutal. I can turn the first corner, but I can't get myself stable on the second wall. By the time you get good enough at making that stop, you can look forward to doing the same thing but with less room to pick up speed. Yikes.

This is a very well made game though. Got to give credit to the designers. There's been a couple places where I found more than one way to solve a problem, and the second one was WAY better than the first, more intuitive one.

im stuck on 16, any pointers?

From the start, get some momentum going left to launch yourself, just a little, off the lip. From there, you fly it around. After flying into the outer spikes an inch wide of my target, I suddenly caught the launch just right and flew it into the landing chute. keep at it.

freakin level 19 is pure crap, I do not even want to think there could be a tougher levelhow in the hell do you get through the 5 flame throwers

If you time it right, you just roll by all 5 of them. :mellow:Seriously...just wait until the first one is at full flame, tilt 90 degrees to the left...and you are there.

Archived