What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CBS Commissioner league opening... 8 year redraft league (1 Viewer)

Otter

Footballguy
Looks like we have an opening in our CBS league. This will be our 8th year...

12-team Redraft league, competitive players... $220 entry fee. All money (less the $130 CBS fee) paid out to various awards at the end of the year.

Large rosters: Offense - 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 flex, 1ST, 1K; Defense - 2DL, 3LB, 2DB, 1 flex

Many scoring categories including PPR. Very balanced scoring (not RB or QB heavy), where yardage is favored. TDs are 3 points, with bonuses for long TDs. IDP is very important in this league and complements offensive players scoring well. IDP focuses on tackles, with various bonuses. Every player in our league loves the scoring.

3 divisions, each with 4 teams. Head-to-head competition.

Three division winners and three wildcard make the playoffs. Playoffs begin in Week #14 and lasts three weeks (Superbowl is Week #16).

Draft is online Saturday, August 30 @ 4:00P (ET) via CBS draft room. There are 28 rounds, serpentine style. Draft order is selected randomly and will be picked on August 2. Draft timer set at 120 seconds per pick, or draft robot will pick.

Trading allowed. Free Agents picked up via FAAB (blind bidding).

This is a very competitive league with experienced players. I am the commissioner, and have been every year. No BS in this league. Most players are 30+ years young. Paypal accepted for payment, or checks if you prefer.

If interested, let me know. I'll send you an invitation from our site (via CBS) and you can take a look at all the rules, scoring, etc. You obviously have to establish a CBS Sports user name and password prior to getting on the site.

Any questions... post them. Also, we have some 'feelers' out to potential players who have expressed interest in playing. Until I get a solid commitment (i.e., payment) for the last spot, I will continue to seek players until filled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread