What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Funniest Comedian Right Now? (1 Viewer)

I love the style and delivery of Sebastian Maniscalco. He is not a knockout of a comedian, but the way he tells a story makes it a good show.

I see quite a few people mentioning Bert Kreisher and I don't get it. He takes off his shirt and starts telling long rambling stories that suggest he has severe ADHD and can't stay focused long enough to finish a story. I started one of his specials on Netflix and could not finish it.
Same feeling on Bert. Not impressed.  

For me, the best comedians are easily Dave Chapelle and Bill Burr.  Then a host of others on the next tier.  

Bill Burr's latest Netflix special wasn't so good. I watched the first ten minutes and the material was well below his standard. 

Bill Burr's latest Netflix special wasn't so good. I watched the first ten minutes and the material was well below his standard. 
I haven't watched the entire thing but I thought the beginning was hilarious.  The bit about going from 0 to 100..  "I idle at 75" lol.

Wife and I have seen these 3 in person in past year. We listen on satellite to comedy an inordinate amount of time. Too many favorites.

Jeselnik 

Gaffigan

D.Martin - his graphs and illustrations are the best. Graph of "Fun" on Y-axis and 'Type of Party' on X-axis kills me. Fun Bar gets higher as you go right.. Something like Birthday,  Toga  Bachelor....and then the big dropoff to 'Search'.

Agree on Mulaney . He's great but his stand-up special on Netflix recently wasn't as good as normal stuff I hear on radio from other bits.

Same with Jim Jefferies

Jeselnik 
One of my favorites, but he's someone that's not middle of the road comedy.  Nobody "kinda likes" or "kinda dislikes" his act.  Either you're on-board or you can't stand him.  

While it's great to watch someone like Mulaney (and he's great), sometimes I want a little edge to my comedy that 'safe comics' (Mulaney/Birbiglia/Gaffigan/etc.) can't provide

One of my favorites, but he's someone that's not middle of the road comedy.  Nobody "kinda likes" or "kinda dislikes" his act.  Either you're on-board or you can't stand him.  

While it's great to watch someone like Mulaney (and he's great), sometimes I want a little edge to my comedy that 'safe comics' (Mulaney/Birbiglia/Gaffigan/etc.) can't provide
Just heard about this guy. About to get on a plane and have one of his specials loaded up. 

Users who are viewing this thread