Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Are there actually any women posters on this site?

CicncyKid

Are there actually any women posters on this site?  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All confirmed?Mrs. BSRMrs. DaVinciKrista4macartistgirlA+ Early10jamypFBGirl79iamsmilinYSRclowncarflaghoppleSister Havana

I don't see any confirmation here??? Just words.
It was a question guy.I can confirm macartist from a couple of cornholes. A few of the others would have to be some incredibly elaborate shtick to not be female.

All confirmed?Mrs. BSRMrs. DaVinciKrista4macartistgirlA+ Early10jamypFBGirl79iamsmilinYSRclowncarflaghoppleSister Havana

I don't see any confirmation here??? Just words.
It was a question guy.I can confirm macartist from a couple of cornholes. A few of the others would have to be some incredibly elaborate shtick to not be female.
my bad... we both want the same thing here then. My thinking is that those listed are most definitely shtick (men acting like women)

All confirmed?simeymacartistKrista4flaghopplegirlA+ FBGirl79Early10iamsmilinMrs. BSRSister HavanaclowncarjamypYSRMrs. DaVinci

There's another from my neck of the woods, but I cannot confirm. Timewellwasted I think was her handle.

SO there are actually females here? I only believe what I see.

Have you ever seen a billion dollars?
I am not a pessimist if that is what you are asking
You only believe what you see. I'm just curious if you don't believe that a billion dollars exists too.

Archived