Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

I am starting a new fast food franchise...

Hi there, this is from Meatwad Reloaded. I am thinking of starting a fast food joint with a Star Wars theme for sandwiches and drinks. I think kids will love it.

To set my place apart from the rest I am going to only offer Faygo drinks that are put in Star Wars type cups (shaped like the head of) like Darth Vader and Boba Fett. One drink that i am prototyping is a drink called 'Java the Hutt' It is day old coffee mixed with various lipids collected from the previous shift. I like it because it is using 'green' technology with the recycling of the grease, and Jabba is green! A dessert idea is a Yo - da; any type of Faygo soda mixed with our Yopliat flavor of the day and served over rice. Other great ideas;

The Han Solo Hot Dog: A frozen hot dog on a bun dipped in black no 2 dye. The workers will draw his face with ketchup on the frozen dog and make little hands and feet using pickle relish and mustard.

Chewbacca burger: A super huge 1 pound burger, totally well done and almost burnt for Chewyness, topped off with a lettuce/pet hair mixture (I can get that stuff for free from a pet salon i take my dogs to)

Ewok nuggets: Obviously Ewoks aren't real, but I have concocted a unique mixture of lamb parts, ground beef, and fish scales (for crunch) that I roll in bread crumbs and deep fry. We then put little Ewoks on the box mark it 'Product of Endor' for authenticity.

Does anyone else have any great ideas? If so, put them down...also if you want to invest or discuss legal strategy as far as how we can stay out of Lucasfilm's crosshairs I am all easrs on that.

Hi there, this is from Meatwad Reloaded. I am thinking of starting a fast food joint with a Star Wars theme for sandwiches and drinks. I think kids will love it.

To set my place apart from the rest I am going to only offer Faygo drinks that are put in Star Wars type cups (shaped like the head of) like Darth Vader and Boba Fett. One drink that i am prototyping is a drink called 'Java the Hutt' It is day old coffee mixed with various lipids collected from the previous shift. I like it because it is using 'green' technology with the recycling of the grease, and Jabba is green! A dessert idea is a Yo - da; any type of Faygo soda mixed with our Yopliat flavor of the day and served over rice. Other great ideas;

The Han Solo Hot Dog: A frozen hot dog on a bun dipped in black no 2 dye. The workers will draw his face with ketchup on the frozen dog and make little hands and feet using pickle relish and mustard.

Chewbacca burger: A super huge 1 pound burger, totally well done and almost burnt for Chewyness, topped off with a lettuce/pet hair mixture (I can get that stuff for free from a pet salon i take my dogs to)

Ewok nuggets: Obviously Ewoks aren't real, but I have concocted a unique mixture of lamb parts, ground beef, and fish scales (for crunch) that I roll in bread crumbs and deep fry. We then put little Ewoks on the box mark it 'Product of Endor' for authenticity.

Does anyone else have any great ideas? If so, put them down...also if you want to invest or discuss legal strategy as far as how we can stay out of Lucasfilm's crosshairs I am all easrs on that.

You can't.

I think it is a very good idea. As far as legal problems you would have to get the ok from the makers of the movie I think. A lot would depend on how much they liked the idea. You could also do obi-won-ton soup and something hawaiian with princess leia.

I think you'd be good to go in China where there's no Intellectual Property concerns.

Here, probably not so much.

I think it is a very good idea. As far as legal problems you would have to get the ok from the makers of the movie I think. A lot would depend on how much they liked the idea. You could also do obi-won-ton soup and something hawaiian with princess leia.

If Lucas likes the idea, he'd probably just do it himself and hire a restaurant chain management firm to run it and not risk it to some small business person starting up.

George Lucas wouldn't give a bigot like you anything - especially the rights to Star Wars.Lucus is a supporter of gay rights and was involved in the "no to prop 8" campaign in California.

FSM: Turning any thread into a political debate since July 3, 2006.

George Lucas wouldn't give a bigot like you anything - especially the rights to Star Wars.Lucus is a supporter of gay rights and was involved in the "no to prop 8" campaign in California.

dammit, there goes our FBG discount. :thumbdown:

If Lucas likes the idea, he'd probably just do it himself and hire a restaurant chain management firm to run it and not risk it to some small business person starting up.
I'm not attorney but I think if it is about the food and not making a movie there's not much he can do to stand in the way. Obviously you want him on "your side" so you get his blessing and some good advertising but other than saying he doesn't like it there's not much he can do about it. Maybe if you offered something on the menu with Lucas in it as a bribe that may help get him behind the idea, maybe like a calling lettuce "Lucas". "i'll have the chewy burger with extra lucas."

Fellas...we are going to need to strike when the iron is hot, so i need your ideas with a quickness!

According to David Cross, Mr. Spock, Spaghettti plane, and others in the FFA, Chick Fil A is going down because they are not with the gays and are against gay kissing. Can you believe it!?!?

Anyhooo, my next idea is to counterprogram against the gay haters of the south and cater to the centerists of this fine nation in order to get mad sales, here is my idea;

drumroll please...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

We are working to hire Mark Hammil as company spokeperson. As everyone knows, Mark Hamill is gay, so who better to spread the message of gay marriage across the galaxy than Mark Hamil?

Proof of gayness

Anyways...he said he would think about doing it for ten million dollars, so i am going out to raise some venture capital. Does anyone know of any investors who would be interested in this grand opportunity?

I'm not attorney but I think if it is about the food and not making a movie there's not much he can do to stand in the way. Obviously you want him on "your side" so you get his blessing and some good advertising but other than saying he doesn't like it there's not much he can do about it. Maybe if you offered something on the menu with Lucas in it as a bribe that may help get him behind the idea, maybe like a calling lettuce "Lucas". "i'll have the chewy burger with extra lucas."
It's a good thing you're not an attorney because that's very, very incorrect.

You are right in that I am not an attorney but I wouldn't bet against what i wrote. Another thing you could do is if the order is for here you call it Lando, like "on land" and if it's to go you call it for a galaxy far, far away. so instead of for here or to go you say "Is that for Lando or a galaxy far, far away?"

You are right in that I am not an attorney but I wouldn't bet against what i wrote. Another thing you could do is if the order is for here you call it Lando, like "on land" and if it's to go you call it for a galaxy far, far away. so instead of for here or to go you say "Is that for Lando or a galaxy far, far away?"
Keep the ideas comin....cause i am just gonna open the place. It will have such mad sales, there will be no way to stop it! Just like O.J Simpson.

And having a picture of Muhammad (Strike 1) with a bomb fuse on his head (Strike 2) as your avatar doesn't make you a bigot. Not at all. :no:

That's a quick way to get sued and put out of business.

Dude...that is why we are dropping the 10 mil on Hammil...1. He is tight with Lucas and can talk him off the ledge2. He is in the gay mafia...so we will have cover on that front, nobody will call us bigots. We are tolerant folk around here.3. Once everybody finds out Hamill is gay, being gay will be cool and everyone will want to buy our food and maybe even go gay themselves!! This is win / win for the whole country!!!4. Nobody can sue me anyways, I am located in the UAE, there is a ton of cheap real estate around here and people seem to love Star Wars!This is foolproof!!!!

Dude...that is why we are dropping the 10 mil on Hammil...

1. He is tight with Lucas and can talk him off the ledge

2. He is in the gay mafia...so we will have cover on that front, nobody will call us bigots. We are tolerant folk around here.

3. Once everybody finds out Hamill is gay, being gay will be cool and everyone will want to buy our food and maybe even go gay themselves!! This is win / win for the whole country!!!

4. Nobody can sue me anyways, I am located in the UAE, there is a ton of cheap real estate around here and people seem to love Star Wars!

This is foolproof!!!!

Dude's been married for 34 years.

And having a picture of Muhammad (Strike 1) with a bomb fuse on his head (Strike 2) as your avatar doesn't make you a bigot. Not at all. :no:
If I had Hitler or Stalin instead you would not question it, some thing are worth loathing.Why don't you find the history of my little cartoon before you embarrass yourself?

If I had Hitler or Stalin instead you would not question it, some thing are worth loathing.Why don't you find the history of my little cartoon before you embarrass yourself?
Who cares about the history of the cartoon? I know the history of the cartoon. I want to know how you are not a bigot by insulting millions of Muslims every time you post. Please, tell me.

If you're going to get Lucas' support, you're going to have to include Jar Jar. The whole thing doesn't work without him. He's the key to the franchise.Maybe you can do a 2-for-1 special on drinks served out of mason jars? The Jar-Jar Ice Cream Bar? Create a "Jar Jar Dialogue" Greatest Hits compilation and promise to pipe it through the restaurant at all times?

Jar Jar Jerked Chicken Sandwich

How about for dessert a c3PIEo? It's a pie with cherries © pecans (P) and oreo (o).

Sounds really delicious...here is another one...a Yeti Burritto (really short ribs mixed with smashed peas in a tasty shell with sweet Faygo hot sauce.Also, MeatSabers!!!! Different groups of meat put into the Ninja and given a smooth consistency, then put into different colored light sabers, where kids can get the meat out with a 'push up' mechanism.Flavors: Old El Dartho (Chorizo/ground beef/ hoof mixture) Emperor Chopsocky (Chicken/peas/wasabi mixture) Luke Skywalker (ground up hot dogs with twinkie filling in the middle) Dagobah's Finest (A veggie mixture with wheat flour, carrots, gummi vitamins, and seaweed)

How about for dessert a c3PIEo? It's a pie with cherries © pecans (P) and oreo (o).

Sounds really delicious...here is another one...a Yeti Burritto (really short ribs mixed with smashed peas in a tasty shell with sweet Faygo hot sauce.

Also, MeatSabers!!!! Different groups of meat put into the Ninja and given a smooth consistency, then put into different colored light sabers, where kids can get the meat out with a 'push up' mechanism.

Flavors: Old El Dartho (Chorizo/ground beef/ hoof mixture)

Emperor Chopsocky (Chicken/peas/wasabi mixture)

Luke Skywalker (ground up hot dogs with twinkie filling in the middle)

Dagobah's Finest (A veggie mixture with wheat flour, carrots, gummi vitamins, and seaweed)

:thumbup: also the menu should be like the wording on the screen in the beginning of the movie. http://www.thirdwishproductions.com/swcrawl/HD_Out_CRAWL.jpg

If you're going to get Lucas' support, you're going to have to include Jar Jar. The whole thing doesn't work without him. He's the key to the franchise.Maybe you can do a 2-for-1 special on drinks served out of mason jars? The Jar-Jar Ice Cream Bar? Create a "Jar Jar Dialogue" Greatest Hits compilation and promise to pipe it through the restaurant at all times?

Jar Jar Jerked Chicken Sandwich
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Or I was thinking about taking bacon bits and sautee'ing them in red wine, then putting that on a bowl of Fritios and calling them JarJars.

Who cares about the history of the cartoon? I know the history of the cartoon. I want to know how you are not a bigot by insulting millions of Muslims every time you post. Please, tell me.
Not Muslims but terrorist - that VERY IMPORTANT little distinction that you can not seem to be intelligent enough to distinguish between.Terrorists that I would be offending are those that killed Americans on 9/11, soldiers overseas, torture kids, and indeed murdered the dutch author of my little avatar, so I really don't care if they are offended - some things are worth loathing. Leave it for the Jon_Mx/NJDawgPound crowd to try to draw some parallels between gay hating bigots like himself and terrorists.I am not insulting millions of Muslims only terrorist - sorry of that confuses you.

Jimmy Buffett regularly shuts down restaurants that infringe on Cheeseburgers In Paradise. Lucas' attorney would be on you faster than a bum on a ham sandwich.

Dude...that is why we are dropping the 10 mil on Hammil...

1. He is tight with Lucas and can talk him off the ledge

2. He is in the gay mafia...so we will have cover on that front, nobody will call us bigots. We are tolerant folk around here.

3. Once everybody finds out Hamill is gay, being gay will be cool and everyone will want to buy our food and maybe even go gay themselves!! This is win / win for the whole country!!!

4. Nobody can sue me anyways, I am located in the UAE, there is a ton of cheap real estate around here and people seem to love Star Wars!

This is foolproof!!!!

They are better at covering your back...HTH.

George Lucas wouldn't give a bigot like you anything - especially the rights to Star Wars.

Lucus is a supporter of gay rights and was involved in the "no to prop 8" campaign in California.

If I had Hitler or Stalin instead you would not question it, some thing are worth loathing.

Why don't you find the history of my little cartoon before you embarrass yourself?

Who cares about the history of the cartoon? I know the history of the cartoon.

I want to know how you are not a bigot by insulting millions of Muslims every time you post. Please, tell me.

Not Muslims but terrorist - that VERY IMPORTANT little distinction that you can not seem to be intelligent enough to distinguish between.

Terrorists that I would be offending are those that killed Americans on 9/11, soldiers overseas, torture kids, and indeed murdered the dutch author of my little avatar, so I really don't care if they are offended - some things are worth loathing.

Leave it for the Jon_Mx/NJDawgPound crowd to try to draw some parallels between gay hating bigots like himself and terrorists.

I am not insulting millions of Muslims only terrorist - sorry of that confuses you.

How is my intelligence being called into question by pointing out the fact that you referred to someone as a bigot when you yourself are insulting millions of Muslims every time you post? And I pointed it out: Muslims are offended by a pictures of Muhammad. Your bigotry against religious people is no different than the people you are railing against. Your stance here makes you no different than any redneck with a confederate flag and a gun rack that you think you're intellectually superior than.

And why are you calling me a gay hating bigot? I have stated many times that I am socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

Example 1

Example 2

But keep going with the intolerance and blanket generalizations. I guess the Jim11 side of you can't resist.

George Lucas wouldn't give a bigot like you anything - especially the rights to Star Wars.

Lucus is a supporter of gay rights and was involved in the "no to prop 8" campaign in California.

If I had Hitler or Stalin instead you would not question it, some thing are worth loathing.

Why don't you find the history of my little cartoon before you embarrass yourself?

Who cares about the history of the cartoon? I know the history of the cartoon.

I want to know how you are not a bigot by insulting millions of Muslims every time you post. Please, tell me.

Not Muslims but terrorist - that VERY IMPORTANT little distinction that you can not seem to be intelligent enough to distinguish between.

Terrorists that I would be offending are those that killed Americans on 9/11, soldiers overseas, torture kids, and indeed murdered the dutch author of my little avatar, so I really don't care if they are offended - some things are worth loathing.

Leave it for the Jon_Mx/NJDawgPound crowd to try to draw some parallels between gay hating bigots like himself and terrorists.

I am not insulting millions of Muslims only terrorist - sorry of that confuses you.

How is my intelligence being called into question by pointing out the fact that you referred to someone as a bigot when you yourself are insulting millions of Muslims every time you post? And I pointed it out: Muslims are offended by a pictures of Muhammad. Your bigotry against religious people is no different than the people you are railing against. Your stance here makes you no different than any redneck with a confederate flag and a gun rack that you think you're intellectually superior than.

And why are you calling me a gay hating bigot? I have stated many times that I am socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

Example 1

Example 2

But keep going with the intolerance and blanket generalizations. I guess the Jim11 side of you can't resist.

Dude..save yourself some trouble and just direct some representatives from a local mosque over here to the FFA, that way they could see the image in person and maybe pay him a visit to teach him about tolerance. He will find that it is often not a two way street.

I don't get it.

:goodposting: Star Wars is so old now. No under 35 really cares about it. You're better off with a BieberBurger restaurant franchise.
Buddy, are you on crack? Everybody loves Star Wars. Take a walk over to any Toy or Department store and there is a whole isle or more devoted to it. It is as popular as any modern property out there.Not only that, numbnuts, but do you think my target market is people under 35? People who don't make any money? WTF are you smoking? My main goal is to get people aged 30 - 60 to come and stuff their faces with meatsabers and bring all their kids and friends!!! Plus, are you guys some of those hipster type schleps who live in mommy's basement after graduating from college and thinks that kids nowadays actually make purchasing decisions? Let me put you straight. Kids are stupid. They do whatever the f^%^ people tell them to do. No originality whatsoever and they all have had whatever usefulness and creativity sucked out of them by the video games and TV shows that are glued into their rock brains 24/7!!! If I grabbed 5 kids from my neighborhood, gave them a basketball, three sticks, a tube of vasoline, and a case of mangoes and told them to make a game, their frinkking heads would explode from having to think! When I was a kid, my friends and I would have created an awesome game from those given tools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Believe me...these little squirts are going to do exactly what their parents tell them to, they will eat Meatsabers, Han Solo Hot Dogs, and Princess Leia FishTacos at Star Wars Cafe and they will damn well like it!!!!!! So, in conclusion, StarWars is more popular than ever, just the fact that you even compared it to Bieber tells us that you need to stop mixing magic mushrooms into your breakfast milkshakes!

I don't get it.

:goodposting: Star Wars is so old now. No under 35 really cares about it. You're better off with a BieberBurger restaurant franchise.
Buddy, are you on crack? Everybody loves Star Wars. Take a walk over to any Toy or Department store and there is a whole isle or more devoted to it. It is as popular as any modern property out there.Not only that, numbnuts, but do you think my target market is people under 35? People who don't make any money? WTF are you smoking? My main goal is to get people aged 30 - 60 to come and stuff their faces with meatsabers and bring all their kids and friends!!! Plus, are you guys some of those hipster type schleps who live in mommy's basement after graduating from college and thinks that kids nowadays actually make purchasing decisions? Let me put you straight. Kids are stupid. They do whatever the f^%^ people tell them to do. No originality whatsoever and they all have had whatever usefulness and creativity sucked out of them by the video games and TV shows that are glued into their rock brains 24/7!!! If I grabbed 5 kids from my neighborhood, gave them a basketball, three sticks, a tube of vasoline, and a case of mangoes and told them to make a game, their frinkking heads would explode from having to think! When I was a kid, my friends and I would have created an awesome game from those given tools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Believe me...these little squirts are going to do exactly what their parents tell them to, they will eat Meatsabers, Han Solo Hot Dogs, and Princess Leia FishTacos at Star Wars Cafe and they will damn well like it!!!!!! So, in conclusion, StarWars is more popular than ever, just the fact that you even compared it to Bieber tells us that you need to stop mixing magic mushrooms into your breakfast milkshakes!
Yes, parents have the money but kids have the power. If a child wants to go to Burger King over some silly Star Wars franchise, guess what.....the parents will cave to keep the kid happy. The last thing they want is a sulking kid throwing a temper tantrum while dad is trying to deepthroat a meatsaber and finally endulging in his suppressed Mark Hamill homosexual fantasies. No good parent will let this go down.

Archived