What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Wife/Girlfriend Christmas Gift Thread *** (1 Viewer)

17seconds said:
Quint said:
when in doubt, always check her Pintrest page. :nohomo:
I've never looked at her pinterest page but just found it.

Holy crap, that's a goldmine. She has a section of clothing and other items she likes, with web links. Xmas shopping done but from now own I'm going there to figure it out
This is a great idea, but I'm not real sure if my fiance pins anything besides recipes and interior decorating stuff. I'll have to check it out.
same just checked

I might see what her followers like though that might lead to some stuff

17seconds said:
Quint said:
when in doubt, always check her Pintrest page. :nohomo:
I've never looked at her pinterest page but just found it.

Holy crap, that's a goldmine. She has a section of clothing and other items she likes, with web links. Xmas shopping done but from now own I'm going there to figure it out
This is a great idea, but I'm not real sure if my fiance pins anything besides recipes and interior decorating stuff. I'll have to check it out.
Even if there's no direct gifts on there, it should give you a better idea of her style. Even though I know my wife's style, I'm still a guy who has no idea what constitutes a nice dress or nice shoes in her eyes. I don't think I'll ever figure out shoes.

I think I'm about to pull the trigger on Amos Lee concert tickets for March. A little pricier than normal because I found some front row, center (orchestra pit) tickets that I think I'm going to spring for. Have vouchers for the airfare, so we'll make a little weekend of it.

I think I'm about to pull the trigger on Amos Lee concert tickets for March. A little pricier than normal because I found some front row, center (orchestra pit) tickets that I think I'm going to spring for. Have vouchers for the airfare, so we'll make a little weekend of it.
Trigger pulled.

Has the makings of a 2-3 dot weekend. :pickle:

K. Wife really wants a wireless portable speaker. Looking at the Jawbone Jambox, the Beats Pill and the Ultimate Ears Boom. I'm not crazy about going $150 plus for a ireless speaker. Anybody have any opinions on these?

Got my girlfriend this in dark khaki. Handbag

Was walking around Nordstrom and about four or five professionally dressed, young women were looking at this bag, so I'm assuming that this will also appeal to the girlfriend who fits into that demographic. Girlfriend has also been looking for a chic computer tote, and this fits the bill.

My wife added the "Fifty shades of Grey" book trilogy to her wish list.. :pickle:
I got the Mrs. this last year. The first night she read the first one of the three, she attacked me and we had the best sex we ever had. I was expecting something similar for the rest of the series. No dice. :cry:

I went to Coach outlets on Friday night and they were running an amazing sale with 65% off clearance and 50%+10% (which is not same as 60% for the math nerds) off of their sale prices. I picked up a bag and wallet for just under 190 out the door. The wallet is originally ticketed 200+.

I see no reason that either of these are worth the ticket pricing, even with logos plastered all over them, but for what I paid, I think I scored.

I think my wife might suspect the tickets, so I got her a decoy gift to throw her off. She's getting into photography, so I got her a tripod and a Photoshop Elements.

Plan on giving her the decoy gifts, and then after I've crushed her expectations, surprise her with the tickets.

Because I'm smart like that....

...wait. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread