What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Path of Exile (free to play & now on Xbone) (4 Viewers)

They need to add an option of M2M (or map to map). So many times I have seen people agree to M2M until a good map drops and the ninja-ing begins.

They need to add an option of M2M (or map to map). So many times I have seen people agree to M2M until a good map drops and the ninja-ing begins.
I think they did.From my link to the dev post:

A frequently requested change is a "Map to Maker" system. Traditionally, players who want to play Maps with strangers run the risk of having the Map drops grabbed by people who didn't pay the cost to create the area. In 0.11.0, white Maps allocate to the creator of the Map for all types of parties. This will mean that it's safer allow friends or strangers into an area that you have spent a Map or currency on. Magic/Rare/Unique maps follow the normal loot allocation rules so it's still possible to find Maps if you are playing in someone else's area.

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody know if more melee dam on full health is ruined by blood magic?

I'm just wondering if I'm at full health, do I get the bonus before the skill cost dings my health, or do I use the health, then attack and get the bonus on hit?

I'm assuming the latter, but I just got more melee and it seems pretty awesome --- eventually I'll probably do blood magic and I want to make it work.

what if I had, like, 20 regen/sec?

anybody know if more melee dam on full health is ruined by blood magic?

I'm just wondering if I'm at full health, do I get the bonus before the skill cost dings my health, or do I use the health, then attack and get the bonus on hit?

I'm assuming the latter, but I just got more melee and it seems pretty awesome --- eventually I'll probably do blood magic and I want to make it work.

what if I had, like, 20 regen/sec?
Its ruined by blood magic yes.With 4.3% Life regen which amounts to 200 life regen per second with 4.5k health its not sustainable at all.Melee dmg on full life is really only good for CI Melee.

I have a question about Tempest Shield.

It is classified as a Spell, but from the wording it appears to act more like an Aura. Does this spell run out after a certain amount of time?

I have a question about Tempest Shield.It is classified as a Spell, but from the wording it appears to act more like an Aura. Does this spell run out after a certain amount of time?
no, I think it's more like an aura.

my lan buddy uses it.

I picked one up but haven't had a chance to use it

Anyone else burnt out on this yet?
Yes, unfortunately. I would love to keep playing but the content that was supposed to be patched in tonight was delayed until next week. Summer classes start on Monday and I just can't play this game for more than 20 minutes before getting bored. Really bummed 0.11.0 got delayed.

The unofficial date of 0.11.0 is now June 5th (next Wednesday, Tuesday our time).

They teased an additional feature - Health Bars

Would have been great if it was released before classes started ffs.

if you guys quit please let me know. I am trying to buy gear and could use the extra stuff you may have. pm me if you quit. thanks

it was in normal -- no deaths, one try, no portals

I'm gonna go back and try again --- I had 3 or 4 REALLY close calls, and think I can do better than that.

I was kind of hoping it'd go a little smoother, but I guess he's still pretty tough.

mana is probably the biggest problem for me, right now.

I'm currently juggling 3 char, but I just decided I want to try a shadowsiphon

Well that is just the most depressing thing ever. I really need to give this game up. If any of Vaals laser beams hit me, it is a one shot death meanwhile he can absorb it with very little total life.

:(

I've got about 4 uniques and he was wearing 2 of them
Dude. You only have 4 uniques? I'll log on at some point to give you some, would give me more stash room. I probably have 15-20.

Also, I've pretty much stopped playing this game for the same reason as Run it Up listed, it bores the crap out of me. I've been playing Age of Empires online, which they finally made truly free to play. I like it a lot. It's a different kind of game, real time strategy, but there's a ton of different things to do. If anyone wants to try it out, I can help there too, I have 2 max level civilizations. It's free in a different way than POE is. You get to start playing the game, but as you do quests and stuff you earn points, which you can choose to use on whatever you want. There are like 6 or 7 different civilizations you can buy with their own quests, or there are 3 booster packs which offer unique stuff. So far in a couple of weeks I've purchased 2 of the booster packs. It's kind of fun, there's solo, group and pvp available. I'd love to have someone from FBGs try it out. I'm on the Marathon server, which is probably the biggest one. One thing I like vs. POE is that you are constantly getting new gear, but is actually something that is an upgrade/something you can sell. As opposed to getting the same crappy unique off Merveil for the 5th time.

make it 5 -- just bought wanderlust wool boots!!

I'll take you up on that offer, btw -- I'm on with 3 or 4 different char.

there isn't like a global account contact is there?

make it 5 -- just bought wanderlust wool boots!! I'll take you up on that offer, btw -- I'm on with 3 or 4 different char.there isn't like a global account contact is there?
Just give one character name and then once some one adds you, it tracks you via account name so any character you log in with will show up on your friends social screen.

Awesome! And I hate you Did you craft that or a pick up or purchase?

Are you thinking of exalting it?
Awesome! And I hate you Did you craft that or a pick up or purchase?

I wish I could take credit for crafting it. I looked forever to buy one. And, finally I got this last night from a guy (I think he was going over to HC?? I dunno) Tried to look it up online forum and it may be the highest armour chest I can find. I don't think it can be exalted due to the double armor suffix? Maybe one of you know better about exalting an item and rules.

Awesome! And I hate you :) Did you craft that or a pick up or purchase?

I wish I could take credit for crafting it. I looked forever to buy one. And, finally I got this last night from a guy (I think he was going over to HC?? I dunno) Tried to look it up online forum and it may be the highest armour chest I can find. I don't think it can be exalted due to the double armor suffix? Maybe one of you know better about exalting an item and rules.
Oh I see. I did not know about the double armor suffix. I just assumed any item that did not have the max of 6 mods could be exalted.http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Exalted_Orb

Pretty sure it can be exalted, it has:+Armor Prefix

+%Armor Prefix

+%Armor and %Stun Recovery Prefix

+%Lightning Res Suffix

+%Cold Res Suffix

Unfortunately, you've used your prefixes up so you cannot exalt life. If you exalt it I think the only thing you can get is Fire Res, Chaos Res, Stun Recovery, Strength, flat Life regen and maybe thorns.Kind of a coinflip.

Pretty sure it can be exalted, it has:

+Armor Prefix

+%Armor Prefix

+%Lightning Res Suffix

+%Cold Res Suffix

Unfortunately, you've used your prefixes up so you cannot exalt life. If you exalt it I think the only thing you can get is Fire Res, Chaos Res, Stun Recovery, Strength, flat Life regen and maybe thorns.

Kind of a coinflip.
What is Thorns? The rest looks right according to this spreadsheethttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArsB7KohOhhpdHoyZzU2WVZZNXQxMDg4MVk1b0FGbkE&f=true&noheader=false&gid=14

Pretty sure it can be exalted, it has:

+Armor Prefix

+%Armor Prefix

+%Lightning Res Suffix

+%Cold Res Suffix

Unfortunately, you've used your prefixes up so you cannot exalt life. If you exalt it I think the only thing you can get is Fire Res, Chaos Res, Stun Recovery, Strength, flat Life regen and maybe thorns.

Kind of a coinflip.
What is Thorns? The rest looks right according to this spreadsheethttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArsB7KohOhhpdHoyZzU2WVZZNXQxMDg4MVk1b0FGbkE&f=true&noheader=false&gid=14
Thorns means attackers take damage when they hit you. Not that great. Chaos res would be sweet, Fire res or Strength would be helpful, the rest not so much unless you're doing a life regen build.

We're now halfway through Path of Exile's Open Beta and have deployed 9 major patches and 24 minor patches in the 0.10.x series. For a while, we've been planning a major patch to herald the second phase of the Open Beta. This patch is 0.11.0 and it contains new four-month leagues with special rules, exclusive Challenges with prizes, major balance changes relating to monster damage and player life values, the introduction of item allocation options, toggleable mini health-bars, a new currency item and many other changes.

http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/leagues_tn.jpg?v=4' alt='a>'>
Please note that this page is not the 0.11.0 patch notes! It's a list of various features we're including (which may change slightly by the time the patch is deployed). Full patch notes will be posted before deployment and linked from here when available.

The following topics are discussed in this article:

• Four-month Onslaught and Anarchy Leagues
  • New Base Items and Uniques
  • Challenges
  • Substantial Rebalance
  • One-off Full Passive Reset
  • New Currency Item: Eternal Orb
  • Item Allocation Options
  • Optional Mini Life Bars
  • Deployment Timeline

Four-month Onslaught and Anarchy Leagues
The most prominent new feature in the 0.11.0 patch is a pair of four-month leagues that are due to start on June 8, NZ time. The Anarchy and Onslaught leagues each have their own properties that make them distinct from the Standard and Hardcore leagues you've been playing in so far. They also contain slightly different items! Some base types only drop in Anarchy or Onslaught and some base types can't drop there. Certain Unique items are not available in Anarchy/Onslaught leagues and if you're lucky, you can find Anarchy-specific and Onslaught-specific Uniques. We're also introducing a system of difficult goals specific to these new leagues called Challenges. They're designed to take a lot of effort, but we're sure many people will complete them all before we release Act 3X in October!
http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/rogue3_tn.jpg?v=5' alt='a>'>

In the Anarchy League, the corruption of Wraeclast has spread to the minds of many exiles, turning them against one another. As you journey through the world, you will occasionally run into these exiles - deadly computer controlled enemies who use the skills and items available to player characters. If you manage to kill one, they drop a lot of items including a magic or above for each equippable slot.

The Onslaught league is a hardcore league designed for players who found our existing hardcore gameplay too easy. We've increased the attack, cast and movement speed of monsters. It's like a lighter version of the Turbo race events that we run, only it lasts for four months. Note that just as the Anarchy league doesn't contain these difficulty increases, the Onslaught league doesn't have the rogue exiles. It's likely we'll try them out in hardcore leagues in the future.

The Anarchy and Onslaught leagues last for four months, before all the characters are moved back to the Standard and Hardcore leagues respectively. Characters that die in the Onslaught league do not move back to the Anarchy league, but to Standard instead. This has a few consequences:

• Players in the Anarchy league do not have to worry about Onslaught players dying and appearing above them in the ladder. They also do not have to worry about an inflow of items from dead Onslaught characters.
  • Items such as the new base types and Onslaught uniques can be transported to the Standard league before Anarchy ends by dying in Onslaught. They cannot be transported to the Hardcore league until Onslaught ends. Obviously the Anarchy-specific uniques can never make their way into the Hardcore league.

New Base Items and Uniques
Anarchy and Onslaught leagues have six new base types of items to find - three rings and three amulets. It's not possible to obtain Onyx Amulets or Prismatic Rings in Anarchy or Onslaught leagues.

The new leagues contain some new Unique items that can only drop in Anarchy or Onslaught leagues. Two can drop in either league, two can only drop in Anarchy and two can only drop in Onslaught. They also have a few old Uniques disabled - those on Onyx Amulets, Prismatic Rings as well as the unique Glorious Plate (Kaom's Heart).

The addition and removal of certain items and Uniques on a per-league basis not only makes them slightly different from a gameplay perspective but gives us valuable feedback on how the game will function with a different set of items available. Many people have commented that they'd love to see a metagame without Kaom's Heart. Now's your chance to experience that.

Challenges
Players have been asking us for an achievements system for years. We're not quite ready to add a full one, but we are going to run an experiment during these two new leagues. We've put together a set of very difficult goals and called them Challenges. While most of the Challenges can be done in either new league, a few are specific to Anarchy or Onslaught. To truly master these Challenges, a player needs to achieve great things in both leagues during the same four-month period. We've added a Challenges screen which will help you track what goals you have left to complete.

The eight Challenges are:

• Slay the 13 rogue exiles (Anarchy only).
  • Reach level 60 on each character class (Onslaught only).
  • Use a Map of every type in the Map Device.
  • Allocate all of the notable and keystone passives.
  • Receive 34 specific items from vendor recipes.
  • Full-clear each non-Map area in any difficulty.
  • Use all currency items (excluding Mirror of Kalandra).
  • Own a specific set of 90 Unique items at the same time. If you trade any away before the end of the league, you'll need to get them again for the challenge to count.

The number of Challenges you've completed is tracked. We're planning to display it on your forum posts and next to your name when chatting in these leagues. If you complete all eight Challenges and hold them until the leagues end on October 8, we'll ship you an exclusive t-shirt!

Other than the Challenges and small item changes mentioned in this leagues section, every other part of the 0.11.0 patch is available to players in the existing Standard/Hardcore leagues. We will add an overall achievement system in the future that affects all leagues.
http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/challenges_tn.jpg?v=2' alt='a>'>

Substantial Rebalance
Several areas of the game have been significantly rebalanced. We've reduced all monster damage and have made corresponding reductions to player Life and Energy Shield passive skills. Physical damage nodes (both general and weapon-specific) have been substantially increased. As a result of these changes, characters rely less on life than they did previously. Defensive options such as armour are substantially stronger now, more than offsetting the lower life totals.

In response to those core changes, we've rebalanced many other areas of the game. Some examples include: Acrobatics now halves Energy Shield and Armour rather than removing them. Rustic Sashes now provide 12-24% Physical Damage instead of 3-5%. The Savant node in the Witch starting area has been changed to Elemental Dominion which gives +20 Intelligence and +20% Spell Elemental Damage. We've also addressed the power of some of some passive skills that were basically mandatory in previous versions.

Melee characters gain the most from these changes, but many previously underpowered builds have also improved.
http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/rogue2_tn.jpg?v=2' alt='a>'>

One-off Full Passive Reset
Due to substantial balance changes in this patch, we decided to give people a full reset of their passive skills. In the past, players used to log in after balance patches and find their characters respecced with no indication of what skills they used to have. To address this problem, we've added a single-use button that can refund all your passives. You should carefully examine your current build before deciding to respec. This button will go away if you allocate or refund a skill before using it. We don't intend for players to save it forever. At this stage we don't have a mechanism for undoing bandit quest choices, but are working on it for a future patch.

New Currency Item: Eternal Orb
We've added a new high-tier currency item! Eternal Orbs are extremely rare but provide a very useful function in the crafting system. When you use an Eternal Orb on an item, it stores the properties of the item in an Imprint which you can later apply to the original item, retrieving the saved properties. The imprint can only be applied to the original item and cannot be traded to other players.

Here are three examples of how to use an Eternal Orb:

• You've saved up the 1500 or so Orbs of Fusing to potentially six-link an item that you currently use, but are worried that if you use all the orbs you might end up with less sockets than you started with, rendering your character unusable. If you use an Eternal Orb on it, you're able to lock in your current sockets and restore them if the fusing operation is unsuccessful.
  • You're trying to craft an item using the Transmutation/Regal/Exalted method but are worried that, after significant currency investment, your last Exalted Orb will add a mod you don't want. The Eternal Orb would allow you to (at a cost) back up your progress for restoration after an undesired result.
  • You have an excellent item that someone wants you to Mirror for them, but with a different socket colour configuration. You can now back up your existing sockets, roll the ones they want, Mirror it for them, then restore your socket colours.
http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/eternal_orb_tn.jpg?v=2' alt='a>'>

Item Allocation Options
A party leader can choose from the following item allocation modes for his party in 0.11.0:

• Free for All: Items are not allocated to players and can be picked up immediately.
  • Short Allocation: The exact system we have at the moment. Valuable items allocate to a random nearby player for a short duration. There is a small bonus if you're far away from the item.
  • Permanent Allocation: Valuable items allocate to a random nearby player.

Allocated items are still visible to everyone, but greyed out.

Valuable items are the ones that currently get allocated to players - Rare items, Unique items, Currency, Gems and Maps. We've also added items with four, five or six linked sockets to the valuable items list. Base types of the level of your world area or higher are also allocated. This only applies to level 60+ world areas.

The item allocation mode takes effect when an area is spawned. We wanted to avoid abuse cases where the party leader can change the allocation mode while their party is currently in an area. If you accidentally create an area with the wrong allocation settings, just make another.

A frequently requested change is a "Map to Maker" system. Traditionally, players who want to play Maps with strangers run the risk of having the Map drops grabbed by people who didn't pay the cost to create the area. In 0.11.0, white Maps allocate to the creator of the Map for all types of parties. This will mean that it's safer to allow friends or strangers into an area that you have spent a Map or currency on. Magic/Rare/Unique maps follow the normal loot allocation rules so it's still possible to find Maps if you are playing in someone else's area.

In all cases, items de-allocate if the allocated player leaves the area or if five minutes pass.

http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/life_bars_tn.jpg?v=2' alt='a>'>

Optional Mini Life Bars
In 0.11.0, you can optionally toggle the display of mini life bars on allies, enemies, or both. We've been experimenting with this change for a while based on player feedback and feel we've got it to a state where it doesn't unnecessarily clutter the playfield. The life bars of enemies are only shown when they've taken damage, so you can use it to see which ones are near to death and focus fire on those. It's also very useful for summoners who want to keep track of the health of their minions easily.

Deployment Timeline
We'll be deploying 0.11.0 on Wednesday, June 5 (NZ time). Anarchy and Onslaught leagues will start at 1pm on Saturday, June 8 (NZ time) and will run until October 8. Remember, the changes mentioned in this article are not the full patch notes! There are many other improvements to read about in a few days when we post the final 0.11.0 patch notes.

We're extremely excited about this patch. It has taken an immense amount of effort and is really fun to play. If you've been waiting for a fresh league to play some new characters, tell your friends and join us on June 8. See you there!

Lol, I thought image posts were working again but I think you literally copied their CSS over.I was wrong about Achievements (challenges) but am pretty unimpressed. The rest of the patch looks absolutely amazing, gonna be rerolling on Anarchy not sure what build yet, ill wait for the physical damage and life/armor changes before theorycrafting.New base item types has me pumped, Diamond Rings are gonna be crit chance/dmg almost guaranteed.Ill definitely be hitting Anarchy hard, pretty stoked they are giving full respecs to everyone, as I have 20 some odd characters just sitting around between 50-70, makes rerolling much easier when its just a respec.

If you die in Anarchy do you stay in Anarchy?

Boy, if they can ever add an Act 4 to this type of incredible patch, this game is going to have so much replayability.

And this is good timing as I am hoping to start my first melee character after this patch.

If you die in Anarchy do you stay in Anarchy?Boy, if they can ever add an Act 4 to this type of incredible patch, this game is going to have so much replayability.And this is good timing as I am hoping to start my first melee character after this patch.
Yes, Anarchy is a softcore league with "rogue exiles" that are NPCs that when killed will drop at least one piece of loot for each gear slot with above average rarity (similar to some bosses having better loot tables). The catch is they are stronger than you're average mob by a bit and use combinations of skills that you would normally find a player using. From all accounts they are random and rare, but I'm hoping they are less than rare or less than random lol.

I'm hoping this is the beginning of a trend. Instead of having "ladder" seasons where they just start a new default league every 4 months, they make new unique leagues with league specific items and uniques that at the end of the league dump back into the standard and hardcore leagues.Much like how the Diablo 2 Ladder system used to work.

Wilthe new items be playable in other areas? forexample if I get a ring inanarchy will I be able to use it in default, hardcore, or anyotherleague?

Wilthe new items be playable in other areas? forexample if I get a ring inanarchy will I be able to use it in default, hardcore, or anyotherleague?
Yes, which creates an interesting situation.The items from anarchy leagues won't be available in the standard league until AFTER the league ends, but the items from the onslaught league will be flooding into standard as people die off in onslaught (when you die in onslaught you don't respawn in anarchy, you respawn in standard).Excited for Eternal orbs now too, I would hold on to your exalts guys, I don't have any, but they are most definitely going to go up in price now.Now if you have an amazing item missing one stat, you can imprint it with an Eternal orb, exalt it and if you don't get the stat you want, roll it back and do it again.

I really love the idea of the Eternal Orb, I was just thinking of this the other night that I did not want to blow hundreds of fuses on my 4l trying to get it to a 5l and then be left with nothing. Of course it won't matter much since I will never see one drop or be able to afford one.

Wasn't there suppose to be some thing about linking getting slightly easier if the equipment was at 20% quality in 0.11?

I really love the idea of the Eternal Orb, I was just thinking of this the other night that I did not want to blow hundreds of fuses on my 4l trying to get it to a 5l and then be left with nothing. Of course it won't matter much since I will never see one drop or be able to afford one.

Wasn't there suppose to be some thing about linking getting slightly easier if the equipment was at 20% quality in 0.11?
Yeah, the lead dev was explicitly asked if that feature was still coming with 0.11.0 and he replied "95% sure". So probably not lol.

patch notes...??

Version 0.11.0 (Current Version)
Content and Features:
Loot Allocation - A party leader can choose a item allocation mode for his or her party: Free for All, Short Allocation, Permanant Allocation
In all loot allocation modes, normal rarity (white) maps permanently allocate to the creator of the map zone.
Life bars options have been added for Minions and Enemies.
With the 0.11.0 update, each character has a one time optional passive reset. When you log in you will have the option to reset your passives.
Support for new supporter packs.
Support has been added for two new long term leagues: Anarchy and Onslaught.
New base type items have been created that only appear in the new leagues: Moonstone Ring, Amethyst Ring, Diamond Ring, Turquoise Amulet, Agate Amulet, Citrine Amulet.
Six unique items have been created for the new Anarchy and Onslaught leagues. Two drop only in Onslaught. Two drop only in Anarchy. Two can drop in either league.
These items will not drop in the Anarchy or Onslaught leagues: Prismatic Ring, Onyx Amulet, Thief’s Torment, Lori’s Lantern, Astramentis, Carnage Heart, Eye of Chaylua, Kaom’s Heart.
The crafting recipe for Onyx Amulets will not work in Anarchy or Onslaught.
New recipes have been added, some of which only work in the new leagues.
Onyx Amulet has been removed from Quest Rewards in all leagues.
Weathered Stones have been added to many Act 1 areas, that describe elements of Karui history. Areas these stones appear in are: Terraces, Tidal Island, Mud Flats, Ledge, Rocky Climb, Ship Graveyard, Coves.
Blacksmith, the boss of the Dunes and Spider Forest maps, has been redesigned with new stats, skills and AI.
Added the Eternal Orb - Creates an imprint of an item for later restoration. Right click this item then left click on an item to create an imprint. This imprint can later be used to restore this specific item to that imprinted state.
Banners have been added for League Selection in the character creation menu.
Adjusted the height of nameplates on dropped items so it no longer covers the 3D art.
Added three new cosmetic microtransaction effects - Ebony Footprint Effect, Radiant Footprint Effect, Infernal Footprint Effect
Added another quest state to the Way Forward quest so that the quest makes sense if you don't see Piety at Prisoner's Gate.
Added a quest item, Thaumetic Emblem to open the blocked path in the Way Forward quest.
Continued to incrementally improve the art, effects and environments and audio.
Audio Updates:
Added an ambient sound volume option to the options panel. If the ambient sound option is being added to the settings for the first time then it will take on the current value of the sound effects volume.
Completely overhauled basic weapon impacts.
Added impacts for when a target is using energy shield.
Added new weapon swinging sounds.
Dual wielding with different weapon types now plays the appropriate sound for both types.
Improved Tempest shield audio.
Improved Sweep audio.
Changed the way volume fades, you can now hear sounds in a smaller area.
More Environment and reverb tweaks.
Improved Extra gore audio.
Fixed an gain multiplier issue with certain dialogue.
Previous audio environments should no longer persist into the character creation screen.
The Mortem Morsu unique item has been given 3d art.
Corpse chests that resemble player characters have been removed.
Name entry is now more restrictive and the "OK" button will disable if you haven't entered a name.
Friends list now sorted by account name.
Estimated stats on character sheet now cap out at level 77 monsters.
General Balance:
Monster damage from normal attacks and skills has been reduced in all difficulties.
Endurance charges now only provide 4% elemental and physical damage reduction per charge.
Reflect mods for monster auras and maps has been reduced to 18% from 20%.
The Alchemist Poison Bomb has been reduced in damage in all difficulties, beyond the general monster rebalance.
Puncture by monsters has been significantly reduced in damage in Normal and Cruel difficulties, beyond the general monster damage rebalance.
Unrighteous Fire has been reduced to reflect the different relationship between Life and Damage in monsters.
Hillock now correctly restores a percentage of his maximum life when he draws his sword. This life restoration increases in higher difficulties.
Cruel quest rewards - changed to 18% Physical Damage for Oak, Attack Speed 8% for Alira.
Adjusted player spawn location of Crematorium map boss room entrance
Marketplace waypoint is now safer from statues
Item Balance:
Granite Flasks have been reduced to providing 3000 armour.
The drop rate of Life, Mana and Hybrid flasks has been reduced.
The amount of mana recovered by high level flasks has been increased. For mana flasks this covers Giant and above, for hybrid flasks, Sacred and Hallowed flasks.
Rustic Belt implicit increased to 12-24% from 3-5%.
The Flask 40% quality vendor recipe now takes precedence over Flask Fusing vendor recipe.
Skill Balance:
Mana recovery from the Clarity aura has been increased.
Damage progression from Ethereal knives has been reduced.
Damage from Freezing Pulse has been reduced.
Life values for minions and totems has been reduced to reflect new damage values for monsters.
Molten shell armour and threshold values have been adjusted for new monster damage scaling.
Arctic Armour has had its damage reduction adjusted for new monster damage scaling.
Multistrike attack speed penalty reduced to 36% from 40%.
Melee Splash - damage penalty reduced from -20 to -16%.
Passive Balance:
Notable passives with non-unique names have been renamed to unique names.
Life +% nodes, and most Energy Shield +% nodes have been reduced.
General and Weapon Specific Physical Damage bonuses have been increased throughout the tree.
Axe physical damage notable passives have been increased further than other weapon physical damage passives.
Weapon and melee specific critical strike chance nodes have been significantly improved.
The penalty on Acrobatics changed to halving (50% less for each) ES and Armour, instead of removing these entirely.
Elemental Adaptation has been reduced to 2% maximum resists.
Diamond Skin and the renamed Crystal Skin notable passives have been reduced to 12% from 15%.
Static Blows - The shock duration bonus has been reduced to 20% from 45%.
Inner Force has been reduced to 12% buff effect from 18%, other buff effect nodes reduced to 3% from 6%.
The Savant notable passive in the Witch start area has been changed to Elemental Dominion. This provides +20 Intelligence, and +20% Spell Elemental Damage.
The Agility notable passive in the Shadow starting area has been changed to Coordination. This provides +20 Dexterity, 3% Attack Speed and 3% Cast Speed.
The Savant notable passive in the Templar starting area has been changed to Secrets of the Order. THis provides +20 Intelligence and +20 Mana.
The Strength bonus on Heart of the Gladiator in the Marauder start area has been reduced to +10. +10 Strength has been added to the following early Marauder notable passive nodes: Armour Mastery, Troll’s Blood, Raw Power, Butchery.
Soul Raker, Essense Raker and Spirit Raker have been increased to 4% leech each. Spirit Raker now includes 20 flat ES.
Flaying dagger notable passive now includes +6% maximum life.
Cruel Blade now includes 6% Attack Speed.
Bug Fixes:
Fixed a bug where summoned zombies and skeletons could not enter areas characters could.
Fixed a bug where Spell Totems casting Molten Shell would keep recasting the skill.
Fixed a bug where items would sometimes not drop from monsters killed by Fire Trap.
Fixed a bug where mana reservation skills that are totems, traps, or remote mines said "mana cost" instead of "mana reserved".
Fixed the bugs related to projectiles that chained or forked having their duration and distance reset (may need elaboration - Chained/forked projectiles keep track of the distance already travelled).
Fixed a bug where Spectres and Zombies exploded during zone transition between town and Eternal laboratory.
Fixed a bug where the Letters of Exile could repeat the same letter twice in a row.
Fixed the /deaths chat command to be grammatically correct.
Fixed a bug with the Midnight Bargain unique item, you can no longer reserve 100% of life in conjunction with buffs and not die.
Fixed a bug with Conversion trap, where anything killed by the converted enemy had the kill assigned to the trap rather than the player who placed it.
Fixed a bug where an instance could crash in rare circumstances when a player with minions left.
Fixed an issue where Spectre monster versions of monsters that normally start sleeping or lying down lay down until mobs got closer, rather than being in alert state.
Fixed a bug where skill popups showed off hand stats, even if there was offhand weapon equipped.
Fixed a bug where Rain of Arrows would treat missed targets as though they had entered the area during the delay, and hit them anyway.
Fixed a bug where when very close to a monster and you could shield charge and deal no damage.
Fixed a bug where the Energy Shield stun avoidance check would not apply in case of a shield block.
Fixed a bug where monsters channeling lightning could still hit targets that had moved out of line of sight or distance during the warm up period.
Fixed a bug where zombies hitting a monster being dominated could damage it after it had joined the same team as the zombie.
Fixed a rare crash related to minion instability and area transitions of minions on low life.

Posted by JJAbraham
on June 2, 2013 9:22 AMBanned

"

Users who are viewing this thread