What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (10 Viewers)

Aod and I discussed Jesus at length also thinking he was available. He was in play for our # 2 overall pick
I don’t know what happened but I searched the roster sheet by both his first and last name, plus CBS and didn’t see him on a roster the day I was searching. A coupe of times, because I’m paranoid about that shiz. 

It’s like he fell into a black hole in the universe that day, or I fell briefly into another dimension where he was available. 

I was deciding between he and Chavis in the hopes no one would take Kieboom. He’s worth rostering just for the name 
I carried him for a short while last year.  He was on my short list again here.  May get traded to Miami I heard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on semi-tilt after losing Gardner and will be heading to IAD shortly.  I'll pick Mr. Irrelevant when I get back home, fix the rosters and schedule the initial waivers run.

I thought the CB draft worked out well in spite of Hoos' issues.  It won't dramatically alter the league but it added a few story lines and hopefully moved everyone a bit towards the middle.

This draft got my team younger.  I'm not exactly sure that's going to help in the standings.  Chapman and Rosario are kinda a wash for this years stats.  I picked up two more kids, and then lost Renfroe amd Chavis who is a kid.  So I'm basically down Renfroe in the DH spot.  Hopefully some kid will break camp with the big club to replace his numbers.

Feel like I’ve been kicked in the nuts

Chapman,Baez&Haniger for Moran,Soria&Anderson

I look at it as Haniger for Soria 

Cahpman for Moran & Anderson 

And a fine how do you do for Baez 

Eephus said:
I'm on semi-tilt after losing Gardner and will be heading to IAD shortly.  I'll pick Mr. Irrelevant when I get back home, fix the rosters and schedule the initial waivers run.

I thought the CB draft worked out well in spite of Hoos' issues.  It won't dramatically alter the league but it added a few story lines and hopefully moved everyone a bit towards the middle.
My team got worse but that’s kinda the point and the amount of impact to my team is easily offset by the amount of fun this is and the positive impact it could have on league engagement. Oh and most importantly I put Eephus on tilt

My team got worse but that’s kinda the point and the amount of impact to my team is easily offset by the amount of fun this is and the positive impact it could have on league engagement. Oh and most importantly I put Eephus on tilt
semi-tilt

Definite two thumbs up on the CB draft, I think it's a great addition to add some energy to the league. 

More dart throws at prospects for me. O'neill and Gordon were losing some luster, I'm Ok replacing them with something shinny and new.

Looking back maybe should have taken Yordan Alvarez instead of Kyle Wright. The search fail on Tampa Jesus Sanchez cost me here, would have definitely taken Alvarez if I knew Sanchez wasn’t available. I still like Wright a lot and he should be up soon so not a huge deal. 

Definite two thumbs up on the CB draft, I think it's a great addition to add some energy to the league. 

More dart throws at prospects for me. O'neill and Gordon were losing some luster, I'm Ok replacing them with something shinny and new.

Looking back maybe should have taken Yordan Alvarez instead of Kyle Wright. The search fail on Tampa Jesus Sanchez cost me here, would have definitely taken Alvarez if I knew Sanchez wasn’t available. I still like Wright a lot and he should be up soon so not a huge deal. 
Alvarez is on the block fwiw.  I still want Kingery or a comparable middle infielder.

I feel like this was out of spite.
I wasn't looking pitcher in rounds 1 & 2 and was surprised to you left Wacha unprotected.   Maybe Mike Maddux can help him find some consistency.

I wasn't looking pitcher in rounds 1 & 2 and was surprised to you left Wacha unprotected.   Maybe Mike Maddux can help him find some consistency.
I left him unprotected because I thought we had an understanding: The guy who walks around in a Wacha shirsey dropping Fozzie Bear puns each day that Wacha pitches gets to own Wacha.

I was at 41 after the Sparty trade so I need to drop one extra player: 

Mike Foltynewicz P | ATL

Kevin Pillar OF | TOR

I was at 41 after the Sparty trade so I need to drop one extra player: 

Mike Foltynewicz P | ATL

Kevin Pillar OF | TOR
Yeah, good point.  When I verified protected lists before the draft, I think NV's team wasn't at 40 either for some reason.

Everybody needs to be down to 40 before we open up transactions.  I'll settle for close to 40 :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread