Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Serious Biz Dynasty - Chasing Saves Like Lunatics Since 2008

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From the week one round up: "No Dynasty for Old Men were saving like they grew up in the depression, notching ten overall." 

Hey all, I'm Jake. I'm taking over the Arsenal franchise. With any luck, I'll have this ship turned around within ten short years. Anyone who is in the market for a decent starter (Ryu, Morton, Gausma

We actually both wanted to go a different route. But no ####### way we could pass up the shtick of both top picks being yours

I considered pulling Howard back at 2.4 but I'm heavily invested in young arms even without him.

Solak has a decent chance to be on my protect list next year if he can take over 2B in Texas, which means my former player Odor needs to fail spectacularly. I'm less excited about him at any corner spot.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Eephus said:

2.08 - Corbin Carroll - OF - ARI

I really don't want another outfield prospect but had a tough time deciding between he and Riley Greene at 1.08.  To come away with both is too good to pass up.

@Fat Drunk and Stupid

We almost took him also.  You have his prospect mate if I remember right.

18 minutes ago, FishTacoTuesday said:

Pick imminent 

Urban Dictionary

TOP DEFINITION

Imminent

"Ready to take place; hanging threateningly over ones head."

:We are surely in imminent danger for STD's if this keeps up:

Edited by PIK95
  • Thanks 1
On 1/30/2020 at 6:55 PM, Eephus said:

The Competitive Balance draft will start next Wednesday Feb 5th.  Draft order (non-snake)

1. UM Jake
  2. RnR
  3. Rodg12
  4. Spartans Rule
  5. pik/goat
  6. NV
  7. Kraft
  8. Eephus
  9. Shady Inc
  10. Dr. Detroit
  11. HellToupee
  12. Cheese

We still need a protected list from @HellToupee

The draft sheet is here.  I'm going to keep it locked for editing until the lists are finalized because It's a pain getting info from CBS to Google.  If you have any last minute changes to who you want to protect, please continue posting them here.

@Mike Damone

Edited by PIK95
50 minutes ago, cheese said:

There are a million reasons why this makes no sense for my team and guys who are more value left, but this needs to happen. It’s time to come home...

Joey Votto 1b

This is akin to my Miguel Cabrera pick last year, one I very much regret making.  I could have had Charlie Morton for that pick.

Sigh.  

Just now, FishTacoTuesday said:

This is akin to my Miguel Cabrera pick last year, one I very much regret making.  I could have had Charlie Morton for that pick.

Sigh.  

Probably the same unfortunately. But we need to get this guy a ring.  

• Laughing 1
20 hours ago, Eephus said:

Round 1 wrap-up:  nine first-year and three poached players is the same as last year.

Round 2 wrap-up:  three first-year and nine poachees.  Last year had eight first-year players.

2 hours ago, Fat Drunk and Stupid said:

3.09 Brandon Marsh, OF Angels

I came very close to protecting him, his prospect star is definitely on the rise but I thought he was still under the radar enough to slip through :kicksrock:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Eephus changed the title to Serious Biz Dynasty - Chasing Saves Like Lunatics Since 2008