Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 14 - Where Prospects Have More Value Than In Real Life


Eephus

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, RnR said:

Yeah, not really. Stop making #### offers. Also, I'll pick when I'm good and ready.

I had no malice in my comment. But now that you seem angry for some reason,  I just don't think Bregman and Dan Murphy and this pick are worth Arenado and Kimbrel.  Dan Murphy is a senior citizen who hits 18 bombs a year.  How would that help me who is two years away from even contending? And what has Bregman done?  Not even close to Arenado.

Edited by PIK95
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, PIK95 said:

I had no malice in my comment. But now that you seem angry for some reason,  I just don't think Bregman and Dan Murphy and this pick are worth Arenado and Kimbrel.  Dan Murphy is a senior citizen who hits 18 bombs a year.  How would that help me who is two years away from even contending? And what has Bregman done?  Not even close to Arenado.

Really? You're going to air this out in public? Stay classy, brah.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FWIW, I just went back and looked at my offer.   I offered Kimbrel 28yo and your choice of two solid prospects for Bregman and Wilmar Flores (I have no starting MI).  I think that is very fair actually.  Kimbrel is a top five closer on a top team for the next 3-5 years imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RnR said:

Really? You're going to air this out in public? Stay classy, brah.

You said my offer was terrible?  You cast the first stone. I was curious what our I friends thought. It's fake baseball, lol

I'm chillin with my kids working from home.  I'm in a great mood after a tough last week.  Why are you so angry?  I don't understand.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PIK95 said:

You said my offer was terrible?  You cast the first stone. I was curious what our I friends thought. It's fake baseball, lol

I'm chillin with my kids working from home.  I'm in a great mood after a tough last week.  Why are you so angry?  I don't understand.  

Just forget it, man. We're not trading anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Doctor Detroit said:

The Buxton Stops here, along with Betts, and Bradley Jr...would like to welcome another B to the outfield. He will be our only player over 29, and a clubhouse presence for the young guys. 

2.5 OF Joey Bats 

:(

My dream may have had something to do with his presence in this draft.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 1 --- pik95 --- Craig Kimbrel P
2 2 --- Arsenal --- Francisco Rodriguez P
2 3 --- Kraft --- Kyle Lewis OF
2 4 --- RnR --- Ian Kinsler 2B
2 5 --- Dr. Detroit --- Jose Bautista OF


2 6 --- Rodg12 ---  @rodg12
2 7 --- NV ---  
2 8 --- Greedygoat ---  
2 9 --- HellToupee ---  
2 10 --- Cheese ---  
2 11 --- eephus ---  
2 12 --- Spartans Rule ---  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Northern Voice said:

:(

My dream may have had something to do with his presence in this draft.

I didn't think he'd last through the first round. I got screwed picking 5th but am happy to secure Dozier and Bautista into an offense badly in need of power and on base skills. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Eephus changed the title to Serious Biz Dynasty Year 14 - Where Prospects Have More Value Than In Real Life

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...