What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bill Cosby needs a new Media Manager (and to stop raping) (1 Viewer)

Talk about some gold digging ho's. I think we are now at the point where we should ask, 'who out there hasn't been raped by Bill Cosby'.
How many are we up to now 3 dozen? and not one of them made a complaint at the actual time of so called rape/abuse..Something seems very fishy.

And we have another celebrity with allegations against Cosby.

Vanity Fair released this article by Beverly Johnson today...

She called him a "mother####er." I admire for Cosby for sticking to his scrupples in the presence of an easy lay. He never could stand someone who victimed blue.
He knew she knew - I think that's the only reason he didn't go through with it.

I love how tough she was.

His bad misfortune :violin: to pick a victim already familiar with the effects of being drugged, and who was going to fight him up until losing consciousness.

Talk about some gold digging ho's. I think we are now at the point where we should ask, 'who out there hasn't been raped by Bill Cosby'.
How many are we up to now 3 dozen? and not one of them made a complaint at the actual time of so called rape/abuse..Something seems very fishy.
Maybe you can explain how, if none of them made a complaint at the time, a prosecutor was involved who believed he was guilty but couldn't get enough evidence.

So Bill Cosby's wife spoke up. She questions the credibility of the women. There is no vetting of accusers before stories get out.

Compares the stories written about UVA gang rape with that story. :shrug: I guess there's no surprise there. Unless you have evidence beyond a she said, this won't go anywhere other than his career being over which at his age, he's well into retirement anyway.

So Bill Cosby's wife spoke up. She questions the credibility of the women. There is no vetting of accusers before stories get out.

Compares the stories written about UVA gang rape with that story. :shrug: I guess there's no surprise there. Unless you have evidence beyond a she said, this won't go anywhere other than his career being over which at his age, he's well into retirement anyway.
Really, what else would you expect her to say? :shrug:

"I've smelled my husband's schlong every night for the past forty years, and I ain't never smelled no strange."

So disrespectful to Bill Cosby's many rape victims.
What I said or what Mrs. Cosby said?

Sounds like ol' cue ball's got to have a ten-cent brain in that skull of hers if she thinks these are all fake accusations. Could be long term damage from all the quaaludes?

"I've smelled my husband's schlong every night for the past forty years, and I ain't never smelled no strange."
She's smelled plenty of strange if she's bothering to smell, even she admits that. She just maintains it was always consensual, which I guess you have to do as a defense mechanism.

Last edited by a moderator:

She's smelled plenty of strange if she's bothering to smell, even she admits that. She just maintains it was always consensual, which I guess you have to do as a defense mechanism.
Where/when was this acknowledgement?
He publicly admitted to having an affair with someone who sued him for paternity. I've seen some other stuff profiling her after these rape allegations too, stuff where she says he tried to change his ways after certain periods of his life and blah blah blah.

Say nothing and at least move out of the home if only just for now.

Where/when was this acknowledgement?
He publicly admitted to having an affair with someone who sued him for paternity. I've seen some other stuff profiling her after these rape allegations too, stuff where she says he tried to change his ways after certain periods of his life and blah blah blah.
Federal prosecutors charge that on the day Ennis Cosby was shot to death while changing a flat tire in Los Angeles, Jackson and 51-year-old Jose Medina sent a fax to Cosby's representative demanding money. She and Medina were arrested in Cosby's lawyer's office after allegedly trying to negotiate a $24 million payoff.
I'd say that was a pretty rough single day.

Nothing....absolutely nothing... people probably already see her sideways for turning a blind eye for years but most people have sympathy for a wife who got cheated on. When you take the step to be part of a coverup and you put your naivete into question, well...it puts her in a dicey spot.

If there were 20 fake rape stories at UVA, ok, but there is one.

Now his daughter has come out and said "he is the father you thought you knew" and stands by him. Prosecutors have declined to charge Cosby over the 1974 case with the 15 y/o girl that was going to court as back then it would have been a misdemeanor.

:shrug: And so on it goes. He said she said...

Now his daughter has come out and said "he is the father you thought you knew" and stands by him. Prosecutors have declined to charge Cosby over the 1974 case with the 15 y/o girl that was going to court as back then it would have been a misdemeanor.

:shrug: And so on it goes. He said she said...
I don't think there's too many left on the "he said" side of things.

Nothing....absolutely nothing... people probably already see her sideways for turning a blind eye for years but most people have sympathy for a wife who got cheated on. When you take the step to be part of a coverup and you put your naivete into question, well...it puts her in a dicey spot. If there were 20 fake rape stories at UVA, ok, but there is one.
Not to mention that there's likely a kernel of truth behind the UVA story. Some facts may not have been presented right, but there's a better than even shot that some untoward action went down. Now multiply that by 20. Don't look good for te Cos.
The girl made up the entire story to emotionally manipulate a friend she had a crush on.

Mr. Ham said:
pantagrapher said:
Mr. Ham said:
Smack Tripper said:

Nothing....absolutely nothing... people probably already see her sideways for turning a blind eye for years but most people have sympathy for a wife who got cheated on. When you take the step to be part of a coverup and you put your naivete into question, well...it puts her in a dicey spot. If there were 20 fake rape stories at UVA, ok, but there is one.
Not to mention that there's likely a kernel of truth behind the UVA story. Some facts may not have been presented right, but there's a better than even shot that some untoward action went down. Now multiply that by 20. Don't look good for te Cos.
The girl made up the entire story to emotionally manipulate a friend she had a crush on.
I take it back. Cosby is innocent.
Oof. Facts.

So disrespectful to Bill Cosby's many rape victims.
In her mind Bill cosby is the one being disrespected. :shrug:

If he gives up rapin' 'em, pretty soon you're gonna want him to quit druggin' 'em too. Ain't no way he gives up druggin' 'em IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread