What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (11 Viewers)

15 kids : 1 piece each = 15

Assuming a few divorced homes and a few parents too busy and let's say...

12 dads 2.5 pieces each = 30

12 moms 1.5 pieces each = 18

Assuming 1.5 siblings each kid but not all attending, some younger some older

15 siblings 1.5 pieces rounding up = 23

Total pieces 15+30+18+23 = 86

8 slices per pie =  10.75 pizzas. 

Get 11.  

This is assuming you'll have chips and maybe somethinge else.  If not, add one or two.

Ice cream is beyond my math skills.

Get 11.  

This is assuming you'll have chips and maybe somethinge else.  If not, add one or two.

Did you miss the part about them being cut into 16 slices against the grain?  Think Mancinos / Bellacinos if you have them down there

Get 11.  

A+

i've got 8 quarts of ice cream on hand right now. we've got one kid who will eat 2 quarts by himself. not because he's fat but because i'm pretty sure he's a hummingbird in human form.

Best to eat right away though if it sits all day skin will get soggy
I love fried chicken but maybe eat it 1-2 times a year (counting a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's as fried chicken, right? - BTW that is way better than hate chicken from the anti-gay place).  I used to enjoy cold fried chicken the next day, though.  

I hope the operation goes well and your wife has a speedy recovery.  My mom had both of her hips replaced (2 separate surgeries) and she is feeling much better now, so hopefully it will go as well for your wife.  From what I understand, it's a common procedure so chances are should work out well.
Thanks for the well wishes. Surgery went well, but she had to stay a second night because the surgeon was concerned about blood clots. We're home now and now the fun begins.

SB and Santa Ynez

Santa Ynez Inn is awesome, btw. Especially compared to what you get in SB for comparable prices. And they have agreements with a ton of the surrounding wineries for free tastings. Including  some pretty decent places.
Just missed you gb.  Hope you had fun

My half sister just got engaged in Europe and has asked me to officiate her wedding in Boston next year.  

Anyone have a go-to online church to get ordained by?  I’m leaning toward the Church of the Latter Day Dude just so I can call myself a Dudeist Priest. 
Tanner’s one of those ordained guys.... he should have something

Mrs Epic was cleaning our son’s (18) room this morning and found his jimmy hats. Which led to this exchange...

Me: Found or just sitting there? (Our son’s rather casual about his sins / vices, so just sitting there wouldn’t be a shock)

Mrs Epic: Hiding in plain sight. Three are missing ? Can you check in with him at some point?

Me: What's there to check in on? He's being smart 

Mrs: Does he know how to use, courtesy, etc. Questions?

Me: Questions? What questions, like what hole to put it in? 

Users who are viewing this thread