What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (19 Viewers)

So, Wisconsin had two helpings of the '80s and just went right into the '00s, huh?  That'd explain some things, I guess (say, like not knowing how to operate the video function on a smart device).
the only rock bands i know from the 90s are Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Jane's Addiction

i could name some other names but probably none of the songs associated with them.

A guy at my work (early 20's) leaves the toilet seat down after he uses the bathroom (not the lid...the seat).

Is he sitting down to pee?

I know he has sisters...is this the way he was trained?

Counterpoint: Yesterday I drank a dozen Genny Cream Ales (among other things).  Shortly after midnight i found myself lying on the bathroom floor, sweating profusely.  Nearly crapped myself.  Twice.
As you know TTSE the Genny Screamers are all to real

I grew up watching my Grandfather and Dad drink this beer.  I was always rewarded(?) with the first sip when I got them a beer from the fridge.  Some great memories sitting at the lake as they enjoyed a cold one or three.

On occasion I also pay homage to my Grandfather by tipping back a cream ale and I'm amazed people still buy this swill.

As you know TTSE the Genny Screamers are all to real

I grew up watching my Grandfather and Dad drink this beer.  I was always rewarded(?) with the first sip when I got them a beer from the fridge.  Some great memories sitting at the lake as they enjoyed a cold one or three.

On occasion I also pay homage to my Grandfather by tipping back a cream ale and I'm amazed people still buy this swill.
Had no idea they even still made it.  Joked to my sister that it had probably been sitting on the store shelf since 1982.  It wasn't that bad to drink.  But whew lad the after effects.  By the way this happened 7 hours after I had stopped drinking.  It's a slow moving train.

throwing a post-soccer season pizza party for my 6/7 year old team. 15 kids. parents & siblings are eating. total of 58 people

how many pizzas am i buying? 16 medium

how many quarts of ice cream? 8 quarts - mix of vanilla, chocolate with quarts of mint chocolate chip & cookie dough thrown in
nailed it

wound up with only 2 slices of pizza and a quart of vanilla leftover. other parents brought watermelon (cubed & shingled varieties, which the kids demolished) and various drinks (soda, juice, water). there were so many drink options that probably half of what was brought went home with parents.

Epic Problem said:
#Almondchat reactivated: 

If you're an almond fan, and I know some of you are, and haven't tried the Blue Diamond Gourmet ones, do yourself a favor and run out get you some. Mrs Epic came home from grocery shopping with the Garlic Herb and Rosemary Sea Salt ones and both are great. 
I love the srirchia flavored almonda

Thursday could work.  What's your time frame look like?  If we meet at 2 or 2:30 I won't need to beg for a hall pass. :bag:
There's a chance I'll be down in Canby at a farm late morning, early afternoon, but I should be back in the city by 2:30ish for sure.  Where is your office?

Though there was plenty of really good stuff - that would be a firm no for me as well.  Some study showed that for most males, their favorite music/genre was when they were around 14.  I know that is true for me.  
I hear ya, but I like more new music now than I did in the '90s. Mostly because I have more access these days than I did back then. Plus, the Nirvana-wannabes got old in about 12 seconds for me - and I didn't like the original.

since we're doing used car chat, wife is in maui, visiting her brother.  his dumb ### moved to reno, from maui, 10 years ago.  it lasted exactly 8 months.  straight back to maui.  being the over planner he is, they bought a fully loaded rav4, for the winters and what not in reno.  they tried to sell us this car when they moved back to maui, 9 years ago.  then, it was a deal/nice car.  practically no miles, yada yada.  i had no interest in buying a car at that time.  fast forward to today.  wife needs a new car, hers has 200k on it.  rav4 is now on maui.  has 85k miles, low for a 2007.  been in a fender bender.  been shipped across the pacific.  wife asks me if i'm interested in buying it. :mellow:   full kbb price.  and it's only !,1k, to ship it back to the mainland.

uhhhh....

i told her, probably not.  i'll look at it on sunday

LOOK AT ME!!!!!  I'M GOING TO MAUI ON SUNDAY*

*maybe to buy car :bag:  **

**no ####### way in hell
My 2000 RAV4 has 285k and runs great

Users who are viewing this thread