What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (11 Viewers)

Only thing I take medicine wise is something for my cholesterol. One pill, once a day and I’ll be damned if I don’t stand there looking at the pill bottle, more often than not, wondering if I already took it today. 
Before breakfast, after breakfast, after lunch, before dinner, after dinner, bedtime. Of course I can keep it all straight.

:mellow:

Speaking of music. We went to Wrigley and saw the Foo Fighters last night. Dave Grohl is prolly one of the coolest guys in music. I’m not a huge fan of the FF but they put on a good show. 

Then how are you getting to Canby?  You'll pass right by Tualatin on your way back home....
my issue here is not driving after I drink...especially with you.  ;)

I'm going to Canby in the morning (I think....not confirmed yet).  On the way back, I will stop in Tualatin to see you and hopefully pick you up and drive into the city.  I live up by St. Johns.

@Officer Pete Malloy

Last edited by a moderator:
my issue here is not driving after I drink...especially with you.  ;)

I'm going to Canby in the morning (I think....not confirmed yet).  On the way back, I will stop in Tualatin to see you and hopefully pick you up and drive into the city.  I live up by St. Johns.

@Officer Pete Malloy
Let's rethink this.  I was just thinking an early beer or two as I've got too much going on at home.  If you're thinking night time boogie time, I'm going to need to readjust and try to obtain a hall pass. 

Let's rethink this.  I was just thinking an early beer or two as I've got too much going on at home.  If you're thinking night time boogie time, I'm going to need to readjust and try to obtain a hall pass. 
let me get my exact schedule down for Thursday and then we'll re-visit. I'm cool with just grabbing a beer or two.  But was hoping to drink more beer and then do some ### grabbing.

@Officer Pete Malloy

kevzilla said:
Before breakfast, after breakfast, after lunch, before dinner, after dinner, bedtime. Of course I can keep it all straight.

:mellow:
Oh, I forgot to mention stabbing myself in the thigh every Saturday.  :lmao:

My son screwed up his Lollapolaooza wristband somehow and he called to make arrangements to pick up a new one at the Lolla box office today. Since I work close and am in the office today, I offered to pick it up. Little did I know I’d be throw in with the Gen Pop. 20 minute walk to Grant Park, Been in line for 45 minutes, behind 400+, hipsters, freaks and parents. Maybe 1/2 way through the line now. Wearing jeans in 85 degree weather for this long now has swamp ### activated and the only saving grace is that the Swarmy teenage Brits, one wearing a RUN DMC hat, the girl doing her best to rip her 50 cent shirt at the seams, and not in a good way, have somehow disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread