Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing

3 hours ago, krista4 said:

Our toaster was dirty, so I threw it away and am Amazon looking for a new one.  The most highly rated ones are >$200, including one that's almost $400.  For a toaster.  Who the hell spends $400 on a toaster?  For toast.  Probably the same people who use mayonnaise to make grilled cheese.  :loco:

Probably the same people that throw away a toaster because it’s “dirty”. 

• Like 8
  • Replies 87.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Thanks for all the thropwas everybody.  I'm doing alright, hanging out with family and friends, tipping back cold ones, grilling and enjoying 80 degree weather.  Despite being a little sad, I'm reliev

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

For that kind of money, it better grow the avocados, slice them, and arrange them on the toast.

:lmao: 

8 minutes ago, shuke said:

Probably the same people that throw away a toaster because it’s “dirty”. 

Yeah, I was waiting for that.  But we bought that one for about $30 six years ago, and it didn't have a removable crumb tray, so it was time.

3 minutes ago, krista4 said:

:lmao: 

Yeah, I was waiting for that.  But we bought that one for about $30 six years ago, and it didn't have a removable crumb tray, so it was time.

6 whole years?!??!?!?¿!!!!?!?!??

16 hours ago, krista4 said:

Our toaster was dirty, so I threw it away and am Amazon looking for a new one.  The most highly rated ones are >$200, including one that's almost $400.  For a toaster.  Who the hell spends $400 on a toaster?  

Elwood

• Like 5
15 hours ago, krista4 said:

By the way, thanks to the kind and generous souls who have contributed to my suicide-prevention fundraiser.  GMTANners can be good eggs. :heart:  

I've been skimming a lot.  Link?

16 hours ago, krista4 said:

Our toaster was dirty, so I threw it away and am Amazon looking for a new one.  The most highly rated ones are >$200, including one that's almost $400.  For a toaster.  Who the hell spends $400 on a toaster?  For toast.  Probably the same people who use mayonnaise to make grilled cheese.  :loco:

The Amazon Basics one is less than $20 and I can confirm that it makes toast.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

One\ of my sons buttered his bread first and THEN put it in the toaster.  Couldn't use those two slots for like a year.  

Euphemism?

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Officer Pete Malloy said:

I don’t mean to brag

i don’t mean to boast 

but when you have a stroke

you might smell toast

Oui monsieur bonjour croquette
Uh huh croissant et vous et ver
Maurice Chevalier Eiffel Tower
Oui Marie baguette bonsoir

French toast!

• Like 6
1 hour ago, General Malaise said:

One\ of my sons buttered his bread first and THEN put it in the toaster.  Couldn't use those two slots for like a year.  

Should have used mayo?

• Like 2
22 hours ago, krista4 said:

By the way, thanks to the kind and generous souls who have contributed to my suicide-prevention fundraiser.  GMTANners can be good eggs. :heart:  

I didn't contribute, but on the other hand I didn't kill myself

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

Pretty sure cosjobs showers regularly, guy

Speaking of which, I'm about to walk over to minute maid to watch the Astros. But I left my pot on the car. Should I get the valet to fetch it or go get it myself. The pot, not the car

13 minutes ago, cosjobs said:

Speaking of which, I'm about to walk over to minute maid to watch the Astros. But I left my pot on the car. Should I get the valet to fetch it or go get it myself. The pot, not the car

Just give the Vallet $20 for his joint that he stole from another parker. :shrug:

• Like 1

A couple of months ago my wife ran across an original Trivial Pursuit set in a thrift shop.  We set it up with the kids (teenagers) and I destroyed them all. 

Last week she came home with the "Millenium" edition. I took one look and said "You think that's gonna save you?"

• Like 4
2 hours ago, heckmanm said:

A couple of months ago my wife ran across an original Trivial Pursuit set in a thrift shop.  We set it up with the kids (teenagers) and I destroyed them all. 

Last week she came home with the "Millenium" edition. I took one look and said "You think that's gonna save you?"

sweep the leg

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, 5-ish Finkle said:

Name of the world's worst Bread cover band.

(being worse than Bread would probably be a pretty tall order though)

Must be a jam band

• Like 7

local ice cream place closing forever last night. kid's 10th birthday.

best ice cream around by a country mile.

my brain yesterday: let's go ahead and eat all the ice cream

my brain today: you're lactose intolerant now, you idiot. how about we spend the entire day nursing an agonizing stomach ache with frequent trips to the bathroom? doesn't that sound fun!?

Edited by mr. furley
  • Like 4
45 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

my brain today: you're lactose intolerant now, you idiot. how about we spend the entire day nursing an agonizing stomach ache with frequent trips to the bathroom? doesn't that sound fun!?

Hopefully one of your trips will coincide with some d-bag talking on his cell phone in the work restroom.

• Like 1