What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (9 Viewers)

American.  They say they are but I’m in first class so everyone walked past me boarding.  About 1/3 weren’t.  The safety speech now says they’re going to walk through the cabin to make sure everyone is wearing a face covering. She didn’t.  And there is no booze.
Grab some photos of folks not wearing them. Tweet them out to AA asking them why they’re endangering the health and lives of hundreds of people by not enforcing distancing or requiring face masks. Social media is the absolute best place to gain traction and force big companies to enforce this stuff.

American.  They say they are but I’m in first class so everyone walked past me boarding.  About 1/3 weren’t.  The safety speech now says they’re going to walk through the cabin to make sure everyone is wearing a face covering. She didn’t.  And there is no booze.
Yeah, I saw that my usual airline, Delta, only has booze on international flights now.   :(  

I just signed loan documents for a refi on my phone, but because I was late today I left my reading glasses at home.  Couldnt read a damn thing.   Should be ok, right?

I just signed loan documents for a refi on my phone, but because I was late today I left my reading glasses at home.  Couldnt read a damn thing.   Should be ok, right?
I’m pretty sure the flight attendant owns your house now. 

As someone who consistently forgets my glasses and can’t read without them I have these on my phone. Link   
I look goofy wearing them but figure it’s my penance for being a dumb ###. 

look, man, nothing else is happening here.  Live blogging my ever improving flight and impending doomed relationship with a random flight attendant is all we have right now.  

I also just started betting horses. So until you’re willing to provide some entertainment, good day to you, sir.

Call back here to Furley's co-worker who is hyper-animated and super-obnoxious, but yet, doesn't exist because Furls refuses to video his histrionics. 

/Notebook  :grad:

1.  I know the furley coworker thing, and now I share his trepidation about video

z.  iPhone XI

iii.  Hot springs Arkansas.  Bachelor party in Nashville got cancelled, so we ended up going here of all places.  Apparently it’s a freaking mansion on a lake with multiple boats.  I’m expecting something less.  

Moron in front of me just broke his third mask.  Dude, you’re sitting still.  What is the problem?  We’re all gonna die because of idiots like this.

what's the percentage of mask wearers in the airport?

had a guy from dallas, yelling at me last night about how f'ing stupid CA is and that they don't have to any of this #### in TX.  i hate people.

the rover said:
look, man, nothing else is happening here.  Live blogging my ever improving flight and impending doomed relationship with a random flight attendant is all we have right now.  

I also just started betting horses. So until you’re willing to provide some entertainment, good day to you, sir.

Beats the hell out of sauce chat imo. 

i didn't even look through the pics/link  didn't realize it was a strip joint.     :lmao:   the royale for 300.  what's the "shower dance"   :oldunsure:   
When I was in high school there was a place by me where you could “shower” with someone. Not sure if you were supposed to be in a bathing suit or what. It’s a shocker I know, but turns out they were just having sex with guys in the showers and got raided and shut down.

Users who are viewing this thread