Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 87.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Officer Pete Malloy

    5008

  • General Malaise

    4491

  • El Floppo

    4250

  • kevzilla

    3112

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Thanks for all the thropwas everybody.  I'm doing alright, hanging out with family and friends, tipping back cold ones, grilling and enjoying 80 degree weather.  Despite being a little sad, I'm reliev

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

do any mods or IT related FBG people read the "contact us" email messages? 

feels like no

You should demand a full refund of the forum fees. 

What questions do you have maybe shuke can help

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bostonfred said:

You should demand a full refund of the forum fees. 

What questions do you have maybe shuke can help

shuke and i have been on a bridge call since 5 trying to get a resolution

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

shuke and i have been on a bridge call since 5 trying to get a resolution

It took 22 years of lake shaving pictures, being derided as a black ice "skeptic", receiving countless pms from newbs who didn't know better and having his appearance compared to every round headed jamoke on TV but I finally feel bad for @shuke

  • Laughing 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bostonfred said:
13 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

shuke and i have been on a bridge call since 5 trying to get a resolution

It took 22 years of lake shaving pictures, being derided as a black ice "skeptic", receiving countless pms from newbs who didn't know better and having his appearance compared to every round headed jamoke on TV but I finally feel bad for @shuke

@Shuke is the unwitting hero of this place.

Like "Potsie" on Happy Days.

  • Thinking 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bostonfred said:

 

It took 22 years of lake shaving pictures, being derided as a black ice "skeptic", receiving countless pms from newbs who didn't know better and having his appearance compared to every round headed jamoke on TV but I finally feel bad for @shuke

that's fair

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, bostonfred said:

 

It took 22 years of lake shaving pictures, being derided as a black ice "skeptic", receiving countless pms from newbs who didn't know better and having his appearance compared to every round headed jamoke on TV but I finally feel bad for @shuke

What's all this now?

  • Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 7:16 PM, cosjobs said:

2021 Super Bowl Squares

$40 squares with $500 per quarter and $2000 for final payouts (If no overtime, final score gets 2500)

You can reserve squares now and payment is due by Jan. 22.

Click the link below to register Then just put in your name, email address, and a password and it'll take you directly to the page to pick your squares. All the details are on the pool page once you put your info in.

http://www.footballsquaresonline.com/game/483685

password MoMoney

Game number 483685

sign in to see participants and PayPal info

 

 

Looks like 18 spots left...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 6:16 PM, cosjobs said:

2021 Super Bowl Squares

$40 squares with $500 per quarter and $2000 for final payouts (If no overtime, final score gets 2500)

You can reserve squares now and payment is due by Jan. 22.

Click the link below to register Then just put in your name, email address, and a password and it'll take you directly to the page to pick your squares. All the details are on the pool page once you put your info in.

http://www.footballsquaresonline.com/game/483685

password MoMoney

Game number 483685

sign in to see participants and PayPal info

 

 

Cos, I grabbed another square. Paid via PayPal. 
Thanks GB

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can never talk to you!!!!!

Sorry dear, I have my own work #### to deal with. Sorry I'm not concerned with whatever work crap you are dealing with for the millionth time. If you haven't figured it out I really don't care about your day to day operations and work flow.   I'm not the one getting paid by your company.  So maybe we dial back the amount of work nonsense I have to hear about every couple days cause it's exactly the same every time

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, belljr said:

I can never talk to you!!!!!

Sorry dear, I have my own work #### to deal with. Sorry I'm not concerned with whatever work crap you are dealing with for the millionth time. If you haven't figured it out I really don't care about your day to day operations and work flow.   I'm not the one getting paid by your company.  So maybe we dial back the amount of work nonsense I have to hear about every couple days cause it's exactly the same every time

 

BVFWIH

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, belljr said:

I can never talk to you!!!!!

Sorry dear, I have my own work #### to deal with. Sorry I'm not concerned with whatever work crap you are dealing with for the millionth time. If you haven't figured it out I really don't care about your day to day operations and work flow.   I'm not the one getting paid by your company.  So maybe we dial back the amount of work nonsense I have to hear about every couple days cause it's exactly the same every time

 

wow ...it's like you're living my life 

stay strong my brother-in-arms

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So informal pole in the safe space?

My wife is on the control freak side.  And her mother was the worst.  Now she wasn't as bad when we were younger but it definitely way worse in year 25 of our relationship, however I don't know if this stems from that, shes just nosy, or just wants to "communicate".

So for example, I'm going to take the trash out, i grab my car keys because I need to grab whatever I left in my car.

Why did you grab your keys to take out the trash?  

getting something in car

Oh. What are you getting?

my glasses.

Why did you leave them..... RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  

Every gosh darn time.  At a softball tournament,  I give her the keys cause im coaching. Hey let me have the keys.  

WHat for?

Get something out of the truck?

WHat is it?   JUST GIVE ME THE gosh darn KEYS!@#!@#

I GOTTA TAKE A #### AND AM GRABBING SOME TOILET PAPER$@#@#$

 

 

I mean it not as bad as it sounds but its ALL THE TIME....  /covid vent

 

All you wives do this right?

 

 

Edited by belljr
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, belljr said:

So informal pole in the safe space?

My wife is on the control freak side.  And her mother was the worst.  Now she wasn't as bad when we were younger but it definitely way worse in year 25 of our relationship, however I don't know if this stems from that, shes just nosy, or just wants to "communicate".

So for example, I'm going to take the trash out, i grab my car keys because I need to grab whatever I left in my car.

Why did you grab your keys to take out the trash?  

getting something in car

Oh. What are you getting?

my glasses.

Why did you leave them..... RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  

Every gosh darn time.  At a softball tournament,  I give her the keys cause im coaching. Hey let me have the keys.  

WHat for?

Get something out of the truck?

WHat is it?   JUST GIVE ME THE gosh darn KEYS!@#!@#

I GOTTA TAKE A #### AND AM GRABBING SOME TOILET PAPER$@#@#$

 

 

I mean it not as bad as it sounds but its ALL THE TIME....  /covid vent

 

All you wives do this right?

 

 

Sorry GB, not mine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Exit 1 said:

Say "I'm getting my second phone so I can message my side pieces....

 

Hey...do you mind helping me take some d pics?"

Have been on the receiving end of, "Oh, you texting your girlfriend?"

"No, she doesn't text."

That was... not the correct response.

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sideshow Bob said:

Have been on the receiving end of, "Oh, you texting your girlfriend?"

"No, she doesn't text."

That was... not the correct response.

It's not her fault her parents won't let her yet

  • Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, BigJohn said:

The other 2 are lying their ###es off.  I'm in year 19 and get the EXACT SAME ####.

:shrug:Nope not at all. 18 years in, 21 together. Never been an issue with us.

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, belljr said:

All you wives do this right?

i've been led to believe i'm the only married FBG with a wife who leans problematic at times 

Edited by mr. furley
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr.Pack said:

@cosjobs And I grabbed another square (3 Total). Paid via PayPal. 
Thanks GB

5 squares Left Peeps

thank you gb

I think there are just a few left. And one single square no-payer

Link to post
Share on other sites

yea...i can't figure out to log into that football square site.   🦘 

 

Sweet baby Jesus, I figured it out. Stupid site.  Took the last square. 

Edited by DA RAIDERS
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DA RAIDERS said:

yea...i can't figure out to log into that football square site.   🦘 

 

Sweet baby Jesus, I figured it out. Stupid site.  Took the last square. 

I like how it makes you set up a user ID and password, but when you go back to it you still need the original game # and code from this thread.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2021 at 1:08 PM, belljr said:

I can never talk to you!!!!!

Sorry dear, I have my own work #### to deal with. Sorry I'm not concerned with whatever work crap you are dealing with for the millionth time. If you haven't figured it out I really don't care about your day to day operations and work flow.   I'm not the one getting paid by your company.  So maybe we dial back the amount of work nonsense I have to hear about every couple days cause it's exactly the same every time

 

 

On 1/29/2021 at 10:54 AM, belljr said:

So informal pole in the safe space?

My wife is on the control freak side.  And her mother was the worst.  Now she wasn't as bad when we were younger but it definitely way worse in year 25 of our relationship, however I don't know if this stems from that, shes just nosy, or just wants to "communicate".

So for example, I'm going to take the trash out, i grab my car keys because I need to grab whatever I left in my car.

Why did you grab your keys to take out the trash?  

getting something in car

Oh. What are you getting?

my glasses.

Why did you leave them..... RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  

Every gosh darn time.  At a softball tournament,  I give her the keys cause im coaching. Hey let me have the keys.  

WHat for?

Get something out of the truck?

WHat is it?   JUST GIVE ME THE gosh darn KEYS!@#!@#

I GOTTA TAKE A #### AND AM GRABBING SOME TOILET PAPER$@#@#$

 

 

I mean it not as bad as it sounds but its ALL THE TIME....  /covid vent



Hmmm....interesting. 

After careful consideration, it is my professional opinion that you sound married.

  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...