What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (17 Viewers)

General Malaise said:
Next week, vacation. God, I need this.

Course, it's vacation with 5 kids, a wife I can't sleep with, her sister's family (including two MORE kids), my MIL (who has lived with us for over a month) and my FIL. Crowded House ain't just an underrated 80s band, folks.

But, it's a vacation and I could use some time away from home remodeling, hospitals, landscaping, furniture shopping and a stock market that is damned determined to kill me. 4 days in Sunriver (Tanner - hey). I brought up buying a small keg last night and it was actually well received, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

ETA: Will FBG ever fix the wonky issue of paragraph breaks not showing up after you hit "post", even though they are clearly there when you're typing?
we did that in june, 7 adults, 11 kids in a 5 bedroom rental for 7 nights. and it was awesome.

if you do decide to float the river, don't rent through the marina, go to the rental place past Harpers bridge and save about 70%.

General Malaise said:

Course, it's vacation with 5 kids, a wife I can't sleep with, her sister's family (including two MORE kids), my MIL (who has lived with us for over a month) and my FIL. Crowded House ain't just an underrated 80s band, folks.

But, it's a vacation and I could use some time away from home remodeling, hospitals, landscaping, furniture shopping and a stock market that is damned determined to kill me. 4 days in Sunriver (Tanner - hey). I brought up buying a small keg last night and it was actually well received, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

ETA: Will FBG ever fix the wonky issue of paragraph breaks not showing up after you hit "post", even though they are clearly there when you're typing?
we did that in june, 7 adults, 11 kids in a 5 bedroom rental for 7 nights. and it was awesome.

if you do decide to float the river, don't rent through the marina, go to the rental place past Harpers bridge and save about 70%.
Good info. What's the minimum age for a float? I imagine my 3 year old daughter will be too young.

We got 10 passes to SHARC (awful name for a swim park) come with the house rental.

Abraham said:
Have fun. no chance the mini keg lasts the whole vacation. None.
53 beers divided by 3 beer drinkers = 17ish beers per person. Figure 3 days of drinking, that's....6 beers per day. Hmmmmmmmmm, that's like Mr. Roboto territory.

Hate to say it and I don't think I ever have before but.....ABE MIGHT BE RIGHT! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Stock up in Bend on the way there IMO.
Not a bad idea. Mapquesting Bend Rite-Aids now.

Hoping to hit up the 10-Barrel brew pub on Thursday for an early lunch.

Abraham said:
Have fun. no chance the mini keg lasts the whole vacation. None.
53 beers divided by 3 beer drinkers = 17ish beers per person. Figure 3 days of drinking, that's....6 beers per day. Hmmmmmmmmm, that's like Mr. Roboto territory.

Hate to say it and I don't think I ever have before but.....ABE MIGHT BE RIGHT! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Stock up in Bend on the way there IMO.
Not a bad idea. Mapquesting Bend Rite-Aids now.

Hoping to hit up the 10-Barrel brew pub on Thursday for an early lunch.
Solid.

General Malaise said:

Good info. What's the minimum age for a float? I imagine my 3 year old daughter will be too young.

We got 10 passes to SHARC (awful name for a swim park) come with the house rental.
the Shart is awesome for kids, and if you are a chubby chaser, its awesome for adults too. on the float we took kids as young as 5, i don't know about 3 though maybe too young. its 2 hrs of float from the bridge to the marina. you can use your SHARC pass to get into the Homeowners parking lot at the marina (private) and park one vehicle there so you have a way to get the raft and people back at the end of your float.

General Malaise said:

the Shart is awesome for kids, and if you are a chubby chaser, its awesome for adults too. on the float we took kids as young as 5, i don't know about 3 though maybe too young. its 2 hrs of float from the bridge to the marina. you can use your SHARC pass to get into the Homeowners parking lot at the marina (private) and park one vehicle there so you have a way to get the raft and people back at the end of your float.
mmmkay. :eek:

Fantastic news today!!

We got the results of my wife's testing for her genetic markers for beast and ovarian cancer, plus 12 other markers that are related to cancer.

All. Came back normal!! No mutations or inconsistencies found!! Her mom died at 41 from beast cancer, so it's a big worry for my wife. It also means that my daughter is in the clear from mutated genes as well!!!

Happy day!!

Cliffs: my wife's fabulous knockers are awesome.

Fantastic news today!!

We got the results of my wife's testing for her genetic markers for beast and ovarian cancer, plus 12 other markers that are related to cancer.

All. Came back normal!! No mutations or inconsistencies found!! Her mom died at 41 from beast cancer, so it's a big worry for my wife. It also means that my daughter is in the clear from mutated genes as well!!!

Happy day!!

Cliffs: my wife's fabulous knockers are awesome.
Looking forward to seeing them.

I mean...looking forward to seeing the two of them.

I mean...looking forward to seeing the two of you...

I was stuck in traffic one day and just kinda thought it would be funny to masturbate. It was sunny and clear out, so I was worried one of the other drivers would see me, but my jeep is pretty high off the ground, so I think no one noticed. I busted a nut and aimed it down, ruining my tweety bird floor mat. I felt kinda stupid after and my mom kept silent the rest of the drive home. It was awkward and I regret it.

Mediocrebeisbolhole!
The White Sox are terrible. The Cubs have one of the best records in baseball. I guess it evens out.
Cubs are also ROLLING right now. Toronto getting all the headlines, but Cubs are right there with them of late.
Glad I got in on the ground floor.
:thumbup:

Kinda like Stu's Rangers here tonight too....even if it's against our Twins.

Users who are viewing this thread