What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (18 Viewers)

Was this thread where the links for online purchase of bulk spices? If so I can't find via search...shocking I know.

Was this thread where the links for online purchase of bulk spices? If so I can't find via search...shocking I know.
Ebay and Amazon.  

You have to shop around to get the best deals but kills the competition.  

Also, if you have asian/middle eastern stores in the neighborhood they are the best for a lot of spices.  

ETA:  What spices in particular are you looking for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ebay and Amazon.  

You have to shop around to get the best deals but kills the competition.  

Also, if you have asian/middle eastern stores in the neighborhood they are the best for a lot of spices.  

ETA:  What spices in particular are you looking for?
Bunch of different stuff really, cajun/blackened/creole type for chicken and pork, more authentic mexican blends. I don't do well with making my own blends.

My GB told me to come over at eight. He's not here. The wifi is strong with this one, however. 

You want to take this somewhere a little more private?   They've got massaging beds at the gonnhor express.

Its a fabulous day at the V.D.O. hotel,  where you can get V.D.O.s on demand in your room with hundreds of Hollywood hits or have some risky, risky sex.

45458e100634511f694bab1430cca43a.jpg

So I'm in Atlanta for my cousin's wedding, the son of my favorite uncle and aunt. 

My sister is here and she's different.  I think I posted about this some years ago in this thread, but I helped her move a few years back and I found a bunch of racquetballs, masks, and jellycocks.  I joked with my woman that my BIL and sister probably brought a suitcase full of goodies with them. 

So we meet her, my BIL, and a few cousins for a couple of beers tonight and make a plan for pre-wedding drinking.  So we get in the elevator back to the rooms, and my sister says they are on floor 19.  Oh, so are we.  We get off the elevator, she asks what room we are in?  24 I say.  "We are in 22, right next store she said."  :X

So I went to the lobby and told the concierge that if I hear my sister breaking a whip on my BIL that I will be permanently scarred, and I will be suing the hotel and calling her as a witness.  She said I should be a comedian, I told her I was dead serious. 

So she gave me two sets of earplugs on the house.  :mellow:

So I'm in Atlanta for my cousin's wedding, the son of my favorite uncle and aunt. 

My sister is here and she's different.  I think I posted about this some years ago in this thread, but I helped her move a few years back and I found a bunch of racquetballs, masks, and jellycocks.  I joked with my woman that my BIL and sister probably brought a suitcase full of goodies with them. 

So we meet her, my BIL, and a few cousins for a couple of beers tonight and make a plan for pre-wedding drinking.  So we get in the elevator back to the rooms, and my sister says they are on floor 19.  Oh, so are we.  We get off the elevator, she asks what room we are in?  24 I say.  "We are in 22, right next store she said."  :X

So I went to the lobby and told the concierge that if I hear my sister breaking a whip on my BIL that I will be permanently scarred, and I will be suing the hotel and calling her as a witness.  She said I should be a comedian, I told her I was dead serious. 

So she gave me two sets of earplugs on the house.  :mellow:
If that concierge only had a nickel every time she got that request ...

This week was interesting.  Food poisoning, wedding anniversary, long hours at work, and topped it off with a 5k last night.  Vacation is not coming soon enough.  

:thumbup:

$15 for a pound of good stuff that would run $5-$6 in the grocery stuff is sweet.  Also ...sesame seeds (we use a lot in our asian cooking) is $7 for a little 2 oz. jar at Kroger ...is $6 lb. at the local asian market (Amazon prices are pretty good too) .  

Raw ginger root is $5 lb. at Kroger ...$1.39 lb. at the asian market.
When you go, do you park at the store across the street or just take chances?

Users who are viewing this thread