What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (14 Viewers)

This one is about all the responsibility you've taken on.  You've completely changed your life.  Slim Jims are fun food when you're a kid but not something you share a lot of with vegananny.  Blackheads are a symbol of adolescence.   Popping one is literally purging poison from your body. You've done the same thing with food, but also parenthood,  the community,  your friends and family - you've purged a lot of the immature #### from your life and suddenly find these things unattractive parts of yourself that you want to pop and get rid of.  Also,  you want a nine inch phallic shaped piece piece of meat with a really common name like Jim or Fred or something to ooze a glob of #### on your face.   I'm flattered that you thought of me.  
brilliant and insightful

Negative.  

Stayed up until 130am with wife, K-Man and Coop watchitng the movie "Boyhood".  All four of us loved it.  I watch about 3-5 movies a year.  That's the best one I've seen in a long time.  Happy my sons can enjoy a slow, thought provoking film absent car chases, special effects or a comic book character.  
This is very cool.  I would have thought they were too young to appreciate the movie.

If we weren't talking about me, I don't really mean anything I posted. Or, maybe it's the other way around. My narcissism blinds me sometimes. So, how are me?

Let's throw out some Ohio cities named after the old world.  I used to be able to name a bunch of these, but I'm superdrunk and about to get raped so I can only throw out the top-of-my-head ones.

Feel free to guess the pronunciation.

Versailles

Delhi

Lima

Dublin

Russia

The only one pronounced correctly is Dublin.  Everything else is rocking Hooked On Phonics.
Ver-SALES

DELL-high

LIME-uh

ROO-shuh 

And you left out my favorite: Bellefontaine

You know what's a great food combo at 1:20 am? Mashed potatoes with chili on top, heated in microwave so a few of the bites burn your mouth like a plasma cutter and the rest of them are like ice cubes. Delicious

Agree or disagree?

No-tra Dahm, the pronunciationgoes, referring, of course, to the cathedral in Paris, or, as they say over there, Paree. In these parts, we say No-ter Dame, rhyming with rotor name, when referring to the nearby school where the fighters are Irish, not French.

worse than egg farts?
I have a theory about farts. I stole this theory from someone else. 

Most people enjoy the smell of their own farts because it gives them a sense of personal relief. It's ingrained into your soul. Your belly hurts, you fart. You feel better. 10 thousands times. You're gonna eventually like the way your farts smell good because it makes you feel better 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread