What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (20 Viewers)

Disclaimer: I haven't read the last few pages.   I skimmed some gyozachat and just sort of ignored it to find something better. Sorry if I missed something interesting like GM fathering triplets.   

I played golf and managed to take one of those girls who gets paid to be flirty and cute and hand out company swag home.   What I realized is that for years,  I've been dating sort of skinny girls with small breasts (except NotCrazyChick).     Vendorchick has glorious,  fabulous boobs.   I think I may have made a significant change in direction in my life. Boob rehab,  if you will.   

You may return to potsticker chat. Thanks for your time.   

Disclaimer: I haven't read the last few pages.   I skimmed some gyozachat and just sort of ignored it to find something better. Sorry if I missed something interesting like GM fathering triplets.   

I played golf and managed to take one of those girls who gets paid to be flirty and cute and hand out company swag home.   What I realized is that for years,  I've been dating sort of skinny girls with small breasts (except NotCrazyChick).     Vendorchick has glorious,  fabulous boobs.   I think I may have made a significant change in direction in my life. Boob rehab,  if you will.   

#### YEA!

Congrats!

It's funny you mention glorious boobs tonight, because I just dialed my relationship with the Glorious Boobs I've been seeing way back. She didn't do anything wrong, really, but I was starting to get a clingy vibe from her (she showed up at my house unannounced one day & I know she has trust issues via her ex). Plus, we work almost completely opposite schedules so I was feeling a lot of pressure to make "us" fit into a really small time frame when I also needed to take care of non-boob business. Anyway, we talked and she was fine with it.

To your larger point (two puns intended), looking back it seems most all of my longer-term relationships have been with larger-chested women. But the boobs have come attached to many different body types. My first wife was an Amazon - 5'11, monster boobs and wide hips. 2nd was more average height, but curvy with D cups. Black girl I dated in HS and a bit post-HS was built like a Victoria's Secret model - 6'1", big boobs and no hips (her: "I must be the only black woman in the world that has a flat ###"). Who else......? Mata was built like Beyonce. I know there are a couple of others I'm forgetting. Oh...... the only one I dated for any amount of time I can recall right now who was smaller-breasted was also probably the best match for me, but I screwed that up royally.

Duuude.  Welcome to Xanadu.  Skinny chicks got nothin' on a Curvy woman with knockers and some backside.

:subscribe:

My wife is sick and sleeping all day.  Should I do yard work and dishes, or snort a bunch of speed and watch Jeff Ross's Roast Battle?

I have a feeling I know where this vote is going to go.

well, at least the yard will look good.

Last edited by a moderator:

I need, must, demand, that I party with Roverfish soon.

Hello all. It's been a while and I just wanted to drop in to say that I hope you're all doing well. I've met and fallen in love with a wonderful woman who has changed my entire view of life. She's helped me develop a relationship with God and I must say that I never thought living such a pure life would help me become happier than I have ever been before. Again, I hope you are doing well and I think of you often.

And filled with microwaved pork. Yum!
Yes, heated, pre-cooked pork filling tastes the same however heated, but the covered bowl and a little water gets that coveted doughy/sticky consistency on the uncrisped parts of the potsticker wrapper while losing none of the crispness as in the "add a bit of water to the pan at the end" method.

Quite the opposite.  If someone else will do the cooking, I'm happy to eat bacon fat on white toast and praise the chef.
True story- when I was in college, me  and a buddy went on an improvised camping trip. On the last day we had nothing left expect for a few slices of bread and leftover bacon grease. We came up with "bacon toast" for lunch: slices of bread, pan-fried in leftover grease. It was horrible, so we drank the last 12 pack and went home.

True story- when I was in college, me  and a buddy went on an improvised camping trip. On the last day we had nothing left expect for a few slices of bread and leftover bacon grease. We came up with "bacon toast" for lunch: slices of bread, pan-fried in leftover grease. It was horrible, so we drank the last 12 pack and went home.
Bacon fat on toast is a well known regular breakfast for kids who need free school lunches.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the time of the preacher

In the year of 0 1

Now the preaching is over

And the killing's begun

And you can take that to the bank, brohans.

• Smile
Reactions: SWC

Users who are viewing this thread