What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (14 Viewers)

JFC went to a beer fest with the wife and her sister and husband. Pretty sure someone put something in one of her beers. In 16 years I have never seen her this sick and drunk. She had less to drink than I did and I don't have that much more of a tolerance. Poor lady :(

JFC went to a beer fest with the wife and her sister and husband. Pretty sure someone put something in one of her beers. In 16 years I have never seen her this sick and drunk. She had less to drink than I did and I don't have that much more of a tolerance. Poor lady :(
see if the event had cameras or ask if anyone else has reported similar. 

The cult, Alice in chains, and Chris Stapleton have been the other openers.  Would have preferred all of those. But i didn't come for the opener. 

And im really drunk. 
I actually would have preferred Skrillex over all of them except for GNR.

Different strokes.

Cinderalla and White Snake mash-up would have been a great opening. 

Did you get any?

Is it at all possible she drank a few too strong of beers too quickly?  Or is this definitely a no way she should be like this kind of situation.

Is it at all possible she drank a few too strong of beers too quickly?  Or is this definitely a no way she should be like this kind of situation.
She doesn't drink the high ABV stuff and I drank more than she did by a lot, she was drinking 6% or lower. Had lunch prior to going and had food while there so I suppose something didn't agree with her or something happened to something she drank. I almost had to carry her to the car and into the house, I've never seen her like this since I've known her and that includes multiple New Years and other big party nights.

Last edited by a moderator:
She doesn't drink the high ABV stuff and I drank more than she did by a lot, she was drinking 6% or lower. Had lunch prior to going and had food while there so I suppose something didn't agree with her or something happened to something she drank. I almost had to carry her to the car and into the house, I've never seen her like this since I've known her and that includes multiple New Years and other big party nights.
take her to urgent care?

That sucks.  A month or so ago I was with someone who had a combo of too much to drink (10% of the problem) and severe food poisoning (90%). Was a terrible night for everyone. 

Man that's awful.  Good luck, and yeah, I'd let the organizer guy know, just in case.

bentleys, PR chick and spouse and a pile of edibles all headed to see the Dixie Chicks tomorrow night in Austin. Should be a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread