Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Everybody take a minute tonight (or today) to raise a glass to HeckDad.  My sister just called to tell me that he passed away at home.  Don't have details other than he fell, but he was 94 with a bad

Posted Images

JFC went to a beer fest with the wife and her sister and husband. Pretty sure someone put something in one of her beers. In 16 years I have never seen her this sick and drunk. She had less to drink than I did and I don't have that much more of a tolerance. Poor lady :(

18 minutes ago, Hawks64 said:

JFC went to a beer fest with the wife and her sister and husband. Pretty sure someone put something in one of her beers. In 16 years I have never seen her this sick and drunk. She had less to drink than I did and I don't have that much more of a tolerance. Poor lady :(

see if the event had cameras or ask if anyone else has reported similar. 

21 hours ago, Abraham said:

The cult, Alice in chains, and Chris Stapleton have been the other openers.  Would have preferred all of those. But i didn't come for the opener. 

And im really drunk. 

I actually would have preferred Skrillex over all of them except for GNR.

Different strokes.

Cinderalla and White Snake mash-up would have been a great opening. 

50 minutes ago, Hawks64 said:

Did you get any?

2 minutes ago, Thorn said:

Seems rather unfunny given the circumstances. 

Hope she's feeling better Hawks. 

Thanks Thorn, checking on her hourly. She's out cold right now though, hoping tomorrow isn't too bad.

5 minutes ago, Frostillicus said:

Is it at all possible she drank a few too strong of beers too quickly?  Or is this definitely a no way she should be like this kind of situation.

She doesn't drink the high ABV stuff and I drank more than she did by a lot, she was drinking 6% or lower. Had lunch prior to going and had food while there so I suppose something didn't agree with her or something happened to something she drank. I almost had to carry her to the car and into the house, I've never seen her like this since I've known her and that includes multiple New Years and other big party nights.

Edited by Hawks64
1 minute ago, Hawks64 said:

She doesn't drink the high ABV stuff and I drank more than she did by a lot, she was drinking 6% or lower. Had lunch prior to going and had food while there so I suppose something didn't agree with her or something happened to something she drank. I almost had to carry her to the car and into the house, I've never seen her like this since I've known her and that includes multiple New Years and other big party nights.

take her to urgent care?

Just now, mr. furley said:

take her to urgent care?

Was close when we got home but after a shower and nothing left in her system, she's out and seems ok right now. Keep checking on her every 30-60 mins or so.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Hawks64 said:

Was close when we got home but after a shower and nothing left in her system, she's out and seems ok right now. Keep checking on her every 30-60 mins or so.

serve her a nice greasy pork sandwich in a dirty ashtray tomorrow morning?

• Like 5
Just now, mr. furley said:

serve her a nice greasy pork sandwich in a dirty ashtray tomorrow morning?

That might just get me a bat to the head! I would love another beer right now but am holding off so I'm able to do something in the event I need to.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Hawks64 said:

Man that's awful.  Good luck, and yeah, I'd let the organizer guy know, just in case.

5 minutes ago, eoMMan said:

Sickness? You're totally fine?

Yep, I'm fine so was her sister and our BIL. Her and her sister drank the same beer all day. They both had the same food too so not sure what else it could have been.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Hawks64 said:

Yep, I'm fine so was her sister and our BIL. Her and her sister drank the same beer all day. They both had the same food too so not sure what else it could have been.

Is she pregnant?

How hot was it?

Did they have tripe?

On August 5, 2016 at 10:30 AM, General Malaise said:

Get to cornhole with the great and legendary Urbanhack today.  Where else should we begin our day than a place called Hair of the Dog.  

If this place doesn't have a sandwich/appetizer/drink/something called "Now You're Messin' With a Sonuva#####" then they're doing it all wrong.

2 hours ago, bentley said:

bentleys, PR chick and spouse and a pile of edibles all headed to see the Dixie Chicks tomorrow night in Austin. Should be a good time.

Did you miss the part about the Dixie Chicks?

• Like 5
On 8/5/2016 at 9:41 PM, mr. furley said:
On 8/5/2016 at 9:31 PM, Mr.Pack said:

So we are anxiously waiting for some tests to come back to see if my wife may have some form of the big C. I get the mail today and I #### you not, she gets an advertisement addressed to her from a Funeral Home. We never get that kind of advertisement and don't even have any in our city.

WTF

jesus. good luck, man.

This

Edited by Doctor Detroit
5 hours ago, Uruk-Hai said:

Good .luck, Pack and Hawk

+1, JFC. Best of luck to (possibly) Mr. Beefheart Ford as well. 

We need some better news in here - any #WeekOfGM updates?