Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Another killing at the hands of the Police

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Members 16,204 31,897 posts Gender:Not Telling Report post Posted 4 minutes ago I have been contacted by several posters for my thoughts.  I struggled with coming back ev

The entire written statement from General Mattis should be required reading:

Spent the day at the DC marches yesterday. It was mostly peaceful, respectful. Angry at times, but definitely peaceful. We had a hiccup at one point after a group gathered at the Lincoln for some spee

53 minutes ago, hagmania said:

Things settling, for now... started getting a little hairy.

Saw a couple of cop cars vandalized..what else went on?  Looked peaceful from the feeds i saw earlier.

1 minute ago, sho nuff said:

Saw a couple of cop cars vandalized..what else went on?  Looked peaceful from the feeds i saw earlier.

For the three hours I was there, the only weapons raised were our voices.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Can you link to someone saying this?  I've literally never encountered anybody like you're describing.

I know I answered this post earlier today but...

2 minutes ago, irish eyes said:

I sure as hell think business owners have every right to defend their property. They dont know if these animals will be armed. And that's all scumbags are, subhuman convicts.

49 minutes ago, irish eyes said:

Oh yeah, just let them continue to destroy businesses & permanently injure people. Got it.

56 minutes ago, irish eyes said:

2 Pittsburgh police vehicles burned, cameraman attacked. They need to start using deadly force on these morons. This happened in Minnesota not Pittsburgh but just another reason for thugs to thug. 90% of these trash bags probably have no idea why they're rioting either. 

53 minutes ago, irish eyes said:

2 Pittsburgh police vehicles burned, cameraman attacked. They need to start using deadly force on these morons. This happened in Minnesota not Pittsburgh but just another reason for thugs to thug. 90% of these trash bags probably have no idea why they're rioting either. 

I like how you said ‘deadly force’ instead of ‘kill them’. 

• Like 1

The powerful political right has always tried to falsely display themselves as part of the left and then caused trouble... antifa (it's why they always talk about them), pro-choice, black panthers, bernie bros, and more.  Including military ops.

Antifa has no place in the current black-police discussion. Except for the right wing.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 3
7 minutes ago, Mr. Ham said:
32 minutes ago, JbizzleMan said:

Clearly a cop and deserves a medal. Gets stoke AR back, clears chamber, and drops the mag, making it safe.

I was watching this live (on TV, not that I'm there, as thank god I cancelled this morning), and it was terrifying.  The station quickly cut away.  Now they're replaying it over and over, I guess since it was a "good guy" that did it.  It was certainly not clear at the time, and I thought I might watch people getting shot on live TV.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Ham said:

This is all about the 40+ million on unemployment and the markets thriving. It’s about undervaluing people. And it’s more dangerous than we’re recognizing.

Unemployment definitely a big factor

43 minutes ago, irish eyes said:

I sure as hell think business owners have every right to defend their property. They dont know if these animals will be armed. And that's all these scumbags are, subhuman convicts.

Reported and should be IP banned IMO. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 4
20 minutes ago, Endowed said:

The powerful political right has always tried to falsely display themselves as part of the left and then caused trouble... antifa (it's why they always talk about them), pro-choice, black panthers, bernie bros, and more.  Including military ops.

Antifa has no place in the current black-police discussion. Except for the right wing.

The Proud Boys have been identified at protests in Washington D.C., Beverley Hills and Raleigh. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Mr. Ham said:

That guy was a good guy, and a stone cold stud. Said because he used his skills to ensure no one got hurt. As the saying goes, real strength is gentleness, gentleness is real strength. Not suggesting that was gentle, but there aren’t bullets in a corpse and he recovered the weapon.

Pure bravery right there.  Holy ####.  That dude is my new hero.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, dkp993 said:

He definitely knew what he was doing.  Guy that was disarmed seemed clueless.  

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Mr. Ham said:

That guy was a good guy, and a stone cold stud. Said because he used his skills to ensure no one got hurt. As the saying goes, real strength is gentleness, gentleness is real strength. Not suggesting that was gentle, but there aren’t bullets in a corpse and he recovered the weapon.

2 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Couldn't agree more.  Brilliant work by him.

• Like 4

Rob

Fred Hampton, Dr. King, and Brother Malcolm were murdered precisely so they wouldn’t be around to help organize when this exact moment in American history came to pass. We will honor their legacies by organizing anyways, in solidarity.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Widbil83 said:

You’re calling for a ban because the poster  said he hopes people defend their property? Do you own property?

No, the ban suggestion was because he called the good natured looters and rioters names. 

• Like 3
  • Laughing 1

From the MInneapolis Department of Public Safety:

The Department of Public Safety is asking all local communities to NOT be in the streets tonight, for any reason.

PLEASE SHARE this information on social and other means you have. We know concerned community members want to help. The Department of Public Safety is asking all local communities to NOT be in the streets tonight, for any reason.

• The situation has shifted. The coordinated response tonight will be different.
  • The coordinated National Guard, State Patrol, and Law enforcement presence will triple in size – and it continues to grow.
  • This response is to address a sophisticated network of urban warfare. We expect the individuals involved to use deadly force – both with fires and other weapons.
  • A primary tactic they have used is to locate civilians and use them as both shields from law enforcement and distractions to effective response.
  • YOU MUST STAY IN PLACE.
  • Do not patrol, do not be out walking, do not drive your car unless is it an emergency situation.
  • We cannot have innocent people caught up in the sweep of those inflicting violence and danger on our communities.
  • These people are sophisticated and coordinated and we need to allow our law enforcement to focus response and resources on the legitimate threats attacking our communities.
  • Just because you don’t see the coordinated response – such as National Guard soldiers, know that they are out in the community. DO NOT ASSUME THAT YOU ARE NOT BEING SEEN BY THEM. Our response teams have airborne surveillance. If you are out patrolling the street, our response teams cannot know if you are there to do damage or to protect and will divert resources to find out.
  • If you are out, you are making the response operation more difficult. You are taking resources and attention away from effectively responding to threats.
  • Protecting and keeping watch from safe, non-mobile locations is fine.

41 minutes ago, Mr. Ham said:

Just had an epiphany about what these riots are about... and suffice it to say the right better think they can pawn this off on Antifa, because the alternative is that people are fed up and will show up to vote.

Most popular chant after "No Justice No Peace" was "#### Donald Trump"

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mcintyre1 said:

No, it's because he advocated killing people.

Just now, JbizzleMan said:

Small detail

If that’s the case, I did not read that in the post that was quoted. 

1 minute ago, Cjw_55106 said:

If that’s the case, I did not read that in the post that was quoted. 

“2 Pittsburgh police vehicles burned, cameraman attacked. They need to start using deadly force on these morons.”

It was the post before.