What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another killing at the hands of the Police (10 Viewers)

Can you link to someone saying this?  I've literally never encountered anybody like you're describing.
I know I answered this post earlier today but...

I sure as hell think business owners have every right to defend their property. They dont know if these animals will be armed. And that's all scumbags are, subhuman convicts.

Oh yeah, just let them continue to destroy businesses & permanently injure people. Got it.

2 Pittsburgh police vehicles burned, cameraman attacked. They need to start using deadly force on these morons. This happened in Minnesota not Pittsburgh but just another reason for thugs to thug. 90% of these trash bags probably have no idea why they're rioting either. 

2 Pittsburgh police vehicles burned, cameraman attacked. They need to start using deadly force on these morons. This happened in Minnesota not Pittsburgh but just another reason for thugs to thug. 90% of these trash bags probably have no idea why they're rioting either. 
I like how you said ‘deadly force’ instead of ‘kill them’. 

The powerful political right has always tried to falsely display themselves as part of the left and then caused trouble... antifa (it's why they always talk about them), pro-choice, black panthers, bernie bros, and more.  Including military ops.

Antifa has no place in the current black-police discussion. Except for the right wing.

A reporter asked the mayor if he failed his city. After the presser, off mike, the governor apologizes to the mayor for being asked that. How embarrassing. 

Clearly a cop and deserves a medal. Gets stoke AR back, clears chamber, and drops the mag, making it safe.
I was watching this live (on TV, not that I'm there, as thank god I cancelled this morning), and it was terrifying.  The station quickly cut away.  Now they're replaying it over and over, I guess since it was a "good guy" that did it.  It was certainly not clear at the time, and I thought I might watch people getting shot on live TV.

The powerful political right has always tried to falsely display themselves as part of the left and then caused trouble... antifa (it's why they always talk about them), pro-choice, black panthers, bernie bros, and more.  Including military ops.

Antifa has no place in the current black-police discussion. Except for the right wing.
The Proud Boys have been identified at protests in Washington D.C., Beverley Hills and Raleigh. 

That guy was a good guy, and a stone cold stud. Said because he used his skills to ensure no one got hurt. As the saying goes, real strength is gentleness, gentleness is real strength. Not suggesting that was gentle, but there aren’t bullets in a corpse and he recovered the weapon.

Pure bravery right there.  Holy ####.  That dude is my new hero.  
Couldn't agree more.  Brilliant work by him.

National guard deployed to Cleveland.  I never thought I'd be happy my son was deployed to the Middle East and not dealing with this nonsense.  

From the MInneapolis Department of Public Safety:

The Department of Public Safety is asking all local communities to NOT be in the streets tonight, for any reason.

PLEASE SHARE this information on social and other means you have. We know concerned community members want to help. The Department of Public Safety is asking all local communities to NOT be in the streets tonight, for any reason.

• The situation has shifted. The coordinated response tonight will be different.
  • The coordinated National Guard, State Patrol, and Law enforcement presence will triple in size – and it continues to grow.
  • This response is to address a sophisticated network of urban warfare. We expect the individuals involved to use deadly force – both with fires and other weapons.
  • A primary tactic they have used is to locate civilians and use them as both shields from law enforcement and distractions to effective response.
  • YOU MUST STAY IN PLACE.
  • Do not patrol, do not be out walking, do not drive your car unless is it an emergency situation.
  • We cannot have innocent people caught up in the sweep of those inflicting violence and danger on our communities.
  • These people are sophisticated and coordinated and we need to allow our law enforcement to focus response and resources on the legitimate threats attacking our communities.
  • Just because you don’t see the coordinated response – such as National Guard soldiers, know that they are out in the community. DO NOT ASSUME THAT YOU ARE NOT BEING SEEN BY THEM. Our response teams have airborne surveillance. If you are out patrolling the street, our response teams cannot know if you are there to do damage or to protect and will divert resources to find out.
  • If you are out, you are making the response operation more difficult. You are taking resources and attention away from effectively responding to threats.
  • Protecting and keeping watch from safe, non-mobile locations is fine.

Local news calling the "protesters" using this opportunity to vandalize businesses already struggling because of the pandemic "cowards" .  Well said, 100% agree.  

Users who are viewing this thread