What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MLB Shtick Discussion (1 Viewer)

#Rays Kiermaier will try something new today to combat cold weather vs #Yankees - covering his whole body with Vaseline to serve as an extra layer against the wind.

:confused:

I have successfully Canada'd for 34 years and I have never heard of this strategy.

Joey Votto, who has been trolling the phillies fans for years, said in an interview last year that he had "no problem with any of the Phily fans, except for the Philly fan kids. I can't stand the kids here."

Last night he continued playing the villain. He was casually jogging towards a foul ball then suddenly sprinted to deny a couple jabroni's in Eagles gear a foul ball. He was boo'd relentlessly at every opportunity the rest of the game, and I suspect, will be for the rest of his career.

:lmao:  Votto in the early lead for Shtick of the year.

Dude pitcher on Oakland has a Rollie Fingers stash and a weird delivery.  I like him already.  Not sure if that's old news but it's new to me.

@JeffPassan 

Trevor Bauer wanted to be paid $6,420,969.69 this year. When he won a higher salary in arbitration, he hatched a plan: He would donate the difference to charity in $420.69 increments. The story on @BauerOutage's newest initiative, The 69 Days of Giving: https://yhoo.it/2E2GTNJ
http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/23384674/trevor-bauer-cleveland-indians-saying-mlb-pitchers-using-sticky-substances

Bauer estimated that 69 percent of MLB pitchers use sticky substances to get a better grip on the ball.

After Bryce made his 'Syracuse Skycheifs' comment, the Nats are wearing Skycheifs gear during their pregame warmups. 

:confused:

I have successfully Canada'd for 34 years and I have never heard of this strategy.
Stan Mikita of the Chicago Blackhawks did this. It was known in the 70's. Makes sense for sports to want to be unencumbere by excess clothing although in this day of Under Armour???

Users who are viewing this thread