What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore: The Next Ferguson? (2 Viewers)

Leland should be closer to the action. He really petered out the past hour. Blood sugar low??

This mayor is in way over her head.
I get the feeling that being in charge and having to actually figure out how to deal with the realities of inner city struggle, racism, crime, etc. is not her strong suit. Seems like she'd much rather be on the other side of things and going on TV talking about the injustice, etc.

Can we put this into dollars per looter?

How much money worth of stuff has the top looter stolen?

How much money worth of stuff has the average looter made off?

I'd say $5,200 for the top dog and $78 for the average looter.

I knew a property owner in North Long Beach who made a ton of money after the L.A. Riots because all of his crap buildings were burned down. Later on there were rumors that he paid looters to do it.

Trust me when I say that not every landlord that loses a building tonight is that unhappy about it.
This isn't prime commercial real estate in Baltimore projects?

I knew a property owner in North Long Beach who made a ton of money after the L.A. Riots because all of his crap buildings were burned down. Later on there were rumors that he paid looters to do it.

Trust me when I say that not every landlord that loses a building tonight is that unhappy about it.
See, here's the thing. If enough of it is destroyed...then it could be.

The cops should just leave and let them thugs destroy each others stores, cars, and homes. And then they can clean their own #### up.

Tough call since so many people wouldhave a really tough time transporting decent stolen goods anywhere in this mayhem.

what makes me the most sad is that most of those cars that are all burned up are still better than the pile of crap i drive bromigos

I get the feeling that being in charge and having to actually figure out how to deal with the realities of inner city struggle, racism, crime, etc. is not her strong suit. Seems like she'd much rather be on the other side of things and going on TV talking about the injustice, etc.
She might be very competent at dealing with all of those issues. Dealing with a riot, however, is something else altogether.

Tough call since so many people wouldhave a really tough time transporting decent stolen goods anywhere in this mayhem.
People were hitting the mall before, they prob have a Zales or something and someone prob grabbed something of good value.

She might be very competent at dealing with all of those issues. Dealing with a riot, however, is something else altogether.
Tough to let loose the hounds on your own constituency.

See, here's the thing. If enough of it is destroyed...then it could be.
Hopefully they are focusing on high traffic areas with convenient access to the interstate.

The cops should just leave and let them thugs destroy each others stores, cars, and homes. And then they can clean their own #### up.
That's pretty much what they've done. And it's incredibly stupid.

And most of the people who own stores, cars, and homes there aren't participating. So your comments are unfortunate.

not to mention those ####### lions

Word is the Tigers and Elephants have also been released by and individual with a bandana and visible beanbag wounds.

At least she let that pastor know that the cause of the fire in his church is "under investigation".

I wonder if the people protesting the cops will get pissed enough at the rioters burning their city down to actually request that the cops step in and stop it.

Hands up, don't shoot... except maybe for that guy that just burned my house down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the people protesting the cops will get pissed enough at the rioters burning their city down to actually request that the cops step in and stop it.

Hands up, don't shoot... except maybe for that guy that just burned my house down.
Several already have.

Users who are viewing this thread