What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone here drink atole? (1 Viewer)

Short Corner

Footballguy
Trying to recreate something my great-grandmother used to make.

Right now going with 6C milk, throw in 6 T sugar, 2 cinnamon sticks and 1 T vanilla. Wisk in 7T of corn flour into 2C water while that is heating up. Mix in the flour mix and heat on medium for about 30 minutes. Flavor is close but not as thick as I remember.

Right now going with 6C milk, throw in 6 T sugar, 2 cinnamon sticks and 1 T vanilla. Wisk in 7T of corn flour into 2C water while that is heating up. Mix in the flour mix and heat on medium for about 30 minutes. Flavor is close but not as thick as I remember.
Oh, ATOLE!

Whew. Thought I was going to have to admit something long forgotten.

That sounds terrible

Never heard of it. Milk + Sugar + Vanilla + Cinnamon doesn't sound too bad, but Corn flour and water? :unsure:

That sounds terrible
It's freaking awesome. Especially on cold winter mornings.

Users who are viewing this thread