Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2020 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

14 Team No PPR ..

Gave: Conner, Bernard, Snell, Hollywood Brown

Got: Fuller, Akers, Mims

Guy had no RBs and Theilen out.  I have CMC, Davis, Chubb, Henry, Hunt, Mixon at RB and Nuk and Godwin at WR so could afford to deal Conner and gamble on where Fuller will go and hope Akers pans out. (Can start 3RB, 1WR so WR depth not as important).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

It's a bit much to say the trade should be overturned. It's just a bunch of junk for a bunch of junk.

On 11/21/2020 at 11:22 AM, barackdhouse said:

FFPC

I gave Waller
I got Kittle, 2021 2nd

My team needs 3 more VPs to make the playoffs and I will be downgrading from Waller to Ebron/Reed ROS. The 2021 2nd comes from a team that I am chasing for those 3 VPs, and I just acquired his 2021 1st from a different team earlier this week. His team is imploding, though, and I don't think Waller will push it over the edge. That said I am matched up against him this week so this trade could be quite pivotal. But ultimately Kittle and a 2nd is too good to pass up here.

 

Just wanted to update this and mention that I'm out after losing this matchup, but the trade made no difference in that outcome. Moving forward, though, the new Waller owner is still on the bubble of the playoffs and may just miss out, making his chances for the 1.01 much better if it plays out that way. If not I still love this deal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BearsFan4Life said:

14 Team No PPR ..

Gave: Conner, Bernard, Snell, Hollywood Brown

Got: Fuller, Akers, Mims

Guy had no RBs and Theilen out.  I have CMC, Davis, Chubb, Henry, Hunt, Mixon at RB and Nuk and Godwin at WR so could afford to deal Conner and gamble on where Fuller will go and hope Akers pans out. (Can start 3RB, 1WR so WR depth not as important).

You got the best player and 2 of the next 3 best. Horrible trade for the other guy.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

cashed out my only share of Gibson who i got a 3.7 in the rookie

12 Team ppr, QRRWWTFFKD

Gave Gibson and 2022 3rd

Got Hock, 2021 1st and 2022 2nd (very likely playoff team)

Too long rebuild with some good parts (Jackson, CEH, J Jones, Jefferson, Higgins) and three 1sts

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DexterDew said:

cashed out my only share of Gibson who i got a 3.7 in the rookie

12 Team ppr, QRRWWTFFKD

Gave Gibson and 2022 3rd

Got Hock, 2021 1st and 2022 2nd (very likely playoff team)

Too long rebuild with some good parts (Jackson, CEH, J Jones, Jefferson, Higgins) and three 1sts

I'd have kept Gibson. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DexterDew said:

cashed out my only share of Gibson who i got a 3.7 in the rookie

12 Team ppr, QRRWWTFFKD

Gave Gibson and 2022 3rd

Got Hock, 2021 1st and 2022 2nd (very likely playoff team)

Too long rebuild with some good parts (Jackson, CEH, J Jones, Jefferson, Higgins) and three 1sts

If this is TE premium or bonus then I can see that deal. I'd prefer Gibson though as he's only touching his floor this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team PPR   Playoffs start Week 12  ....I needed more from RB than Gore & Singletary offer.  Even for just 1 week.

I gave up two 2021 Late 3rd picks 

I got Car RB Mike Davis 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, cloppbeast said:

Traded M Thomas and late 2nd for T Higgins, J Meyers, and late 1st.

Was hoping to get more for Thomas, but whatever.

I made a similar trade a week or two after his first injury and another just a week and half ago

Sutton, Hollywood, mid 21 1st for Thomas and late 21 2nd

Jeudy, late 21 1st, 22 1st for Thomas, Gallman, and 22 2nd

It’s probably not the best time to have cashed out on him but on teams that are going to badly miss the playoffs because of the hole he left until th, you have to do something proactive

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gabes1919 said:

I made a similar trade a week or two after his first injury and another just a week and half ago

Sutton, Hollywood, mid 21 1st for Thomas and late 21 2nd

Jeudy, late 21 1st, 22 1st for Thomas, Gallman, and 22 2nd

It’s probably not the best time to have cashed out on him but on teams that are going to badly miss the playoffs because of the hole he left until th, you have to do something proactive

Those were good trades, well timed by you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 big deadline deals today.  

12 team, SF, PPR, TE Premium, Full IDP, Contracts.  Rebuilding

Trade 1:

Gave: Kenyan Drake (2 years), late 2021 3rd

Got: '22 1st

Trade 2:

Gave: Aaron Rodgers (3), JJ Watt (2), Bobby Wagner (2), Zach Cunningham (1)

Got: Dak Prescott (2), Michael Thomas (2), Mark Andrews (1)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2020 at 9:01 AM, Andy Dufresne said:

I'm really in the hunt all of a sudden so I went looking for a QB upgrade. He snap accepted so I wonder if I overpaid.

Gave: Tua, 2021 mid/late 2nd

Got: Deshaun Watson

So I head to the future with this lineup. By far the best I've ever had in this non-ppr IDP Zealots league:

Watson/Chubb/M Sanders/Fuller/T Higgins/J Jefferson/Lamb/Fant

This is a great move.  Watson is young enough, we have no idea if Tua will ever be the man, and that pick could be a bust.  Especially the college season what it is.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 5:42 AM, kutta said:

You got the best player and 2 of the next 3 best. Horrible trade for the other guy.

No kidding. Trades like this actually happen? I'm always stunned when someone can get anything of value for James Conner.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Made a move to boost my playoff run ....  12 Team full PPR  2 RB/2WR/1TE & 2 Flex   

I give my 2021 1st (projected 8-12 in playoffs) & a 2021 2nd (projected 8-12)

I get Julio Jones ATL WR & his 2021 2nd (2.03) 

Julio will be my WR3 behind GB D Adams & Sea T Lockett.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, looks like I am popular today...This just came thru & I had to read it 3x to make sure I saw it right...

I give the same 2021 pick 2.03 

I get Myles Gaskin Mia RB & late 2021 pick (2.08-2.12 range)

With Mia schedule vs Cinn #29, KCC #23 & NEP #21 run defense, I felt it was a good short term value. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

Made a move to boost my playoff run ....  12 Team full PPR  2 RB/2WR/1TE & 2 Flex   

I give my 2021 1st (projected 8-12 in playoffs) & a 2021 2nd (projected 8-12)

I get Julio Jones ATL WR & his 2021 2nd (2.03) 

Julio will be my WR3 behind GB D Adams & Sea T Lockett.  

I like it as a "win now" move.  Hell, I like it for the other team as a "I suck and it's time to unload aging assets"  move as well.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Birdie048 said:

Okay, looks like I am popular today...This just came thru & I had to read it 3x to make sure I saw it right...

I give the same 2021 pick 2.03 

I get Myles Gaskin Mia RB & late 2021 pick (2.08-2.12 range)

With Mia schedule vs Cinn #29, KCC #23 & NEP #21 run defense, I felt it was a good short term value. 

I've been sitting on Gaskin in my mini-dynasty (bench spots are TIGHT) b/c he was a reliable starter when he was healthy, and he should be back this week.   DO IT!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gave: Mostert, likely real late 4th

Got: 2021 likely mid-late 2nd, mid-late 5th

eta* Not a huge trade, but hopefully I can get a dart throw for a guy that might start next year, might not. He went for a playoff run to a team in definite contention for a playoff spot (no bye or anything - he's going to barely get in if at all) that lost Fuller. Good bye, Captain Mostert. Still follow your career.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Run It Up said:

12 team, TE premium ppr, QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLX, FLX, FLX, FLX

 

Two division leaders both likely to make playoffs.

Team A receives: R. Jones, C. Kirk, E. Engram, late 2021 1st

Team B receives: E. Elliot, J. Akins, 2021 3rd

Ronald Jonez side

Edited by cloppbeast
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rockaction said:

Gave: Mostert, likely real late 4th

Got: 2021 likely mid-late 2nd, mid-late 5th

eta* Not a huge trade, but hopefully I can get a dart throw for a guy that might start next year, might not. He went for a playoff run to a team in definite contention for a playoff spot (no bye or anything - he's going to barely get in if at all) that lost Fuller. Good bye, Captain Mostert. Still follow your career.

Gotta love that deal...Mostert will be 29 in April and has been banged up for a nice chunk of the year...I think you should be real happy cashing out with a second rounder.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Boston said:

Gotta love that deal...Mostert will be 29 in April and has been banged up for a nice chunk of the year...I think you should be real happy cashing out with a second rounder.

Yeah doubt you could get even a late second for Mostert in most leagues. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RushHour said:

Yeah doubt you could get even a late second for Mostert in most leagues. 

It's still got to go through on MFL but we agreed to terms and the like. It's waiting for the week's waivers to wrap up. It was really a perfect storm. Guy is in the playoffs and just lost Fuller to suspension and maybe Jacobs to injury and could use Mostert's big play potential. So it works for both of us.

update* It went through. I'm pretty happy with this given the year Mostert has had. I know he's going to be 29 but I still think he's great for that SF system. The question is whether or not they think so. They can't abide another year of injuries. He's missed a lot of time since he started playing 1A or 1B in that system.  He's missed half the year in two out of three years, to be almost exact.

Edited by rockaction
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Run It Up said:

12 team, TE premium ppr, QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLX, FLX, FLX, FLX

 

Two division leaders both likely to make playoffs.

Team A receives: R. Jones, C. Kirk, E. Engram, late 2021 1st

Team B receives: E. Elliot, J. Akins, 2021 3rd

Jones side for me

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2020 at 8:13 PM, Birdie048 said:

Okay, looks like I am popular today...This just came thru & I had to read it 3x to make sure I saw it right...

I give the same 2021 pick 2.03 

I get Myles Gaskin Mia RB & late 2021 pick (2.08-2.12 range)

With Mia schedule vs Cinn #29, KCC #23 & NEP #21 run defense, I felt it was a good short term value. 

If Julio were healthy, I'd like both of these moves.  The 2nd one was a really good one I think, especially with were we are in College this year.  Great moves if Julio gives you something n the playoffs.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, spacepimp said:

Looks like a mistake on paper if Montgomery remains a Top 20 RB next 3 years.  Or, a smart move if Montgomery is unemployed in 3 years. 

Sounds about right. What about our two-year windows we're now supposedly playing with, though?

Monty will likely be finished in three anyway. He'll be older.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

So do I. Which I why I offered more yet he took this deal. SMH

Maybe the other GM thinks you don't have a winning personality, so to speak. Did you get him peeved during negotiations or something? People can be weird at times about negotiating.

Otherwise, that's a tough break and:shrug:

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Maybe the other GM thinks you don't have a winning personality, so to speak. Did you get him peeved during negotiations or something? People can be weird at times about negotiating.

Otherwise, that's a tough break and:shrug:

No, he said he is working so sorry if he ghosts, but he thinks we are close on a deal. I said I agree & am going to bed in an hour, but message me or send offers & I will reply in the morning. I woke up to that deal being done

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Helaire-ious said:

No, he said he is working so sorry if he ghosts, but he thinks we are close on a deal. I said I agree & am going to bed in an hour, but message me or send offers & I will reply in the morning. I woke up to that deal being done

Jeez. That stinks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Helaire-ious said:

No, he said he is working so sorry if he ghosts, but he thinks we are close on a deal. I said I agree & am going to bed in an hour, but message me or send offers & I will reply in the morning. I woke up to that deal being done

That does suck.  I hate negotiations like that.  Then to see a worse deal.  Almost seems like there is no way it wasn't at least a little personal.  I have guys that won't trade with me because they think I know something they don't.  When they take worse deals than I offer them it drives me bonkers.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

That does suck.  I hate negotiations like that.  Then to see a worse deal.  Almost seems like there is no way it wasn't at least a little personal.  I have guys that won't trade with me because they think I know something they don't.  When they take worse deals than I offer them it drives me bonkers.

I had another guy full on get vulgar & insult me just b/c he didn't like my starting offer after he told me which guys on my roster he wanted (They were the ones in the offer)

I told him if that's how he's going to talk to me, we can forget the whole thing. It's FANTASY football, jesus....

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team PPR, QB(1), RB(2), WR(3), TE(1), FLX(1) 

Gave Watson

Got Sutton

Probably overpaid for a guy coming off an ACL injury, BUT:  It’s not SF and I have Dak and Herbert behind, and no reliable WR3 behind MT & Lockett (my WR3 is a CDavis, MWilliams, Ruggs rotation). Went shopping for a WR and this was the best I could find for a QB at the deadline.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, wlwiles said:

12 team PPR, QB(1), RB(2), WR(3), TE(1), FLX(1) 

Gave Watson

Got Sutton

Probably overpaid for a guy coming off an ACL injury, BUT:  It’s not SF and I have Dak and Herbert behind, and no reliable WR3 behind MT & Lockett (my WR3 is a CDavis, MWilliams, Ruggs rotation). Went shopping for a WR and this was the best I could find for a QB at the deadline.  

Between the legs windmill slam dunk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, BINGBING said:

Between the legs windmill slam dunk.

:confused:

Gave up one of the top QBs for a guy coming off a wrecked knee in a diluted, tepid offense? And did it now as opposed to the off-season where guys retool their roster? I think the gun was jumped and lesser value than possible was acquired.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, wlwiles said:

12 team PPR, QB(1), RB(2), WR(3), TE(1), FLX(1) 

Gave Watson

Got Sutton

Probably overpaid for a guy coming off an ACL injury, BUT:  It’s not SF and I have Dak and Herbert behind, and no reliable WR3 behind MT & Lockett (my WR3 is a CDavis, MWilliams, Ruggs rotation). Went shopping for a WR and this was the best I could find for a QB at the deadline.  

I love both players, but would have held on to Watson and moved one of the other QB’s. Herbert could be a flash in the pan and is only 3 years younger than 25 year old Watson, Dak is 2 years older than Watson, may not come back right or might not be a Cowboy. Watson is getting it done with a poor receiving core, no TE’s, zero coaching and no running game.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Two trades happened today in one of my dynasty leagues
Full dynasty - IDP  - PPR- 12 team - 24 player roster 
Start: QB 2 RB  3 WR TE Flex - 2 DL 2LB 2 DB

Trade 1:

Team A gets WR Calvin Ridley (They’re in playoff contention and need a win)

Team B gets WR Lamb (rebuild mode)

 

Trade 2:

Team A gets RB Montgomery and DE Chase Young

Team B gets WR Anderson, 2021 5th rd pick, 2022 1st rd pick 

Edited by Smokin Okie
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

:confused:

Gave up one of the top QBs for a guy coming off a wrecked knee in a diluted, tepid offense? And did it now as opposed to the off-season where guys retool their roster? I think the gun was jumped and lesser value than possible was acquired.

He owns Dak and Herbert.  He got a stud WR for a QB with no weapons to throw to in a start 1 QB league.  League settings matter.  Pay attention, or go Dr. Dan on us and share with us how Sutton's knee is "wrecked" for his career.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member


×
×
  • Create New...