What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (33 Viewers)

Traded my 2017 1.02 developmental draft pick (These picks let you call dibs on college players when they finally hit the NFL) for the 1.14 rookie pick & took Zay Jones.

12 team FFPC format

Team A gives - Luck, Moncrief

Team B gives - Stafford, Juju, 2018 1st, two 2018 2nds.  Picks are middle of the pack.

Traded my 2017 1.02 developmental draft pick (These picks let you call dibs on college players when they finally hit the NFL) for the 1.14 rookie pick & took Zay Jones.
If you had the option of picking Barkley or Guice in a devy draft and traded that for Zay Jones then you got majorly ripped off.    If there are a bunch of college players already rostered then it's a different story.  

If you had the option of picking Barkley or Guice in a devy draft and traded that for Zay Jones then you got majorly ripped off.    If there are a bunch of college players already rostered then it's a different story.  
Can't speak for him but I would imagine Barkley and Guice are already rostered in almost every devy league.

Terrible value. You have to use two roster spots to get the same amount of Derrick Henry. 

I would have a hard time trading Henry for anything short of an elite player in non ppr. I love Hunter Henry but that's not enough. 
I'd rather have Hunter Henry straight up myself, but then I'm lower on Derrick Henry than most.

12 team ppr, 25 man roster

Start: q,r,r,w,w,t,f,k,d/st

Team A trades: Jonathan Stewart, Leonte Carroo, and Eli Rogers

Team B trades: 2017 rookie picks 2.8 (20) and 3.8 (32).

12 team ppr, 25 man roster

Start: q,r,r,w,w,t,f,k,d/st

Team A trades: Jonathan Stewart, Leonte Carroo, and Eli Rogers

Team B trades: 2017 rookie picks 2.8 (20) and 3.8 (32).
I'll take the picks. There's some good talent available at 2.08. I got Cooper Kupp there a few weeks ago.

I'll take the picks. There's some good talent available at 2.08. I got Cooper Kupp there a few weeks ago.
The picks went as follows: 2.8 James Conner (he has L. Bell already) and 3.8 JuJu Smith-Schuster.   

Huge surprise that JuJu fell all that way down. This league tends to covet rb and qb for some reason.

Non-ppr

Gave: 2018 1st, Chris Godwin

Got: Deandre Hopkins
Man I know Hopkins had a rough year last year but is this what it has come to? Hopkins by all day, every day, and you should be arrested because you clearly took advantage of someone who isn't fit to take care of themselves  :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
14 team PPR QB, 1-2 RB, 3-4 WR,  1-2 TE, K, D

D. Henry, RB, Tennessee 

For

C. Samuel, WR, Carolina 

2018 1st (9-14)

2018 2nd (23-28)

10 teamer.....(who face each other week 1)....

A trades Andrew Luck and Martellus Bennett

B trades Cam Newton and Greg Olsen

10 teamer.....(who face each other week 1)....

A trades Andrew Luck and Martellus Bennett

B trades Cam Newton and Greg Olsen
I gave my thoughts on this in the Luck thread but it's Luck by a mile for me.  10 team league makes it even moreso for me.  Makes it even easier to find a short term fill-in for Luck if he ends up on the PUP.

12 teams, ppr

Gave: 

T Hill, Parker, 2nd (proj. mid-late)

Got:

Diggs, Landry

I wanted to cash out on some of this Parker hype. I don't see the WR1 ceiling others do.

Another......

12 teams, ppr

Gave:

L Bell

Got:

Zeke

I love Bell. But his situation, injury history, and past suspensions makes me prefer Zeke. Zeke is younger, doesn't have the injuries, and is in a young, upcoming, offense.

I gave my thoughts on this in the Luck thread but it's Luck by a mile for me.  10 team league makes it even moreso for me.  Makes it even easier to find a short term fill-in for Luck if he ends up on the PUP.
You very well might be right.  If Luck does end up on the PUP list, though - the guy will have to rely on Wentz.  If that doesn't pan out, I know him, he'll trade Luck right back for Cam week 3.

You very well might be right.  If Luck does end up on the PUP list, though - the guy will have to rely on Wentz.  If that doesn't pan out, I know him, he'll trade Luck right back for Cam week 3.
To each his own I suppose.  Coincidentally the only league I have Luck is a high stakes league where my backup is Wentz and someone offering me Cam wouldn't even get the conversation started for me.

Nuk by quite a bit if the 1st is projected outside the top 3
By all means it should be

Wilson, Russell SEA QB
Ajayi, Jay MIA RB
Freeman, Devonta ATL RB
McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB/Stewart
Hill, Tyreek KCC WR
Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR
Pryor, Terrelle WAS WR/Adams, Davante GB WR/Tate, Golden DET WR
Walker, Delanie TEN TE/Brate/Hooper/Howard
Gano, Graham CAR PK
Harrison, Damon NYG DT
Jackson, Malik JAC DT
Rankins, Sheldon NOS DT
Alexander, Kwon TBB LB
Bowman, Navorro SFO LB
Kuechly, Luke CAR LB
Adams, Jamal NYJ S
Jones, Reshad MIA S
Smith, Harrison MIN S

Another......

12 teams, ppr

Gave:

L Bell

Got:

Zeke

I love Bell. But his situation, injury history, and past suspensions makes me prefer Zeke. Zeke is younger, doesn't have the injuries, and is in a young, upcoming, offense.
Seems like an odd phrase to say.  Zeke arguably has a larger cloud of suspensions over his head after this 6 game one.  I understand preferring one to the other, whichever guy you prefer, but I think you're lying to yourself if that's the excuse.  

Users who are viewing this thread