What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

I'd take a chance on the Packer backfield - a bonus if they release Cobb and move Ty back to slot WR.
Agree and easily so with only exception of if I was in a really tight roster situation and if so I'd try and make it work if I could. That's cheap to own an entire backfield and I don't anticipate Green Bay planning on using premium assets on a RB this off-season, I think this group survives FA and the draft largely unscathed.

Mosley very valuable, mid/late 1st value in 16-teamer.  Lattimore not nearly as valuable.  
That turns a bad trade into a very bad trade...I have seen a 1,000 trades turn out differently than I thought they would but I see absolutely no reason for this deal to be made...

Not involved.  12-team PPR, start 2 RB and a flex, so up to 3 RB.

for 

Jamaal Williams, Aaron Jones, Ty Montgomery
I like the Packers side if rosters are decent size. I really hate using 3 roster spots to nail down 1 job but think that is better than grabbing and hoping on one guy at 1.10. BTW I do think Ty goes back to being more of a WR than a RB but he probably continues to do a little of both going forward.

That turns a bad trade into a very bad trade...I have seen a 1,000 trades turn out differently than I thought they would but I see absolutely no reason for this deal to be made...
Yep it's horrific.  Moseley is worth an early/mid 1st in 16 man leagues, stud rookies generally start going 1.10 or so in mine.  I did a startup last year where LB's started in the 3rd - a bunch of them.  In a startup today he'd probably go before JuJu.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Packers side if rosters are decent size. I really hate using 3 roster spots to nail down 1 job but think that is better than grabbing and hoping on one guy at 1.10. BTW I do think Ty goes back to being more of a WR than a RB but he probably continues to do a little of both going forward.
Aaron Jones pled guilty to driving with weed in his system. If he gets suspended to start the year, Williams will get the primary running back duties again and Montgomery will probably back him up. 

Aaron Jones pled guilty to driving with weed in his system. If he gets suspended to start the year, Williams will get the primary running back duties again and Montgomery will probably back him up. 
I saw the news but am not familiar with how the NFL handles this. Do traffic incidents count as a strike against them or does the NFL only go by failed tests they administer? I'm just saying I don't know how the NFL usually handles traffic citations.

Marlon Mack getting throw in value all over the place. 
Yes he is and was also a piece of a big trade that went down in an FFPC league of mine yesterday which I'll post and he might be the leader for player so far this off-season that I get the most offers to buy from someone.

This trade was yesterday, not involved just in the league:

Team A gave:  Kupp, Golladay, Kittles, Booker, Stafford, 3.2

Team B Gave: 1.7, Luck, Mack and J Graham

1.1 on this deal and on that note in a FFPC format league of mine yesterday this trade was made:

Team A gets: 1.1

Team B gets: Fournette/Howard
I'll take Fournette/Howard here assuming I can get the 1.3 or 1.4 pick as I got for Howard in my other FFPCs. 

for 

1.10 handily

barackdhouse said:
12 team FFPC rules QRRWWTFFKD

Team A gives 1.12, 2019 2nd

Team B gives Chris Godwin, 2.06

TheBottomLine said:
Another Parker deal in one of my leagues.

12-team PPR.  

DeVante Parker for 2.01
Parker

Bazinga! said:
1.1, 2.2, 3.2

FOR

D Cook and 1.2
1.2/Cook

12 team ppr dynasty 

Gave: Chris Thompson

Got: 1.10 rookie pick
Wouldn't give 2.10 for Thompson. 

16 team idp

1.07 + 3.07

for

Marlon Mack + Martavis Bryant
1.7, but Bryant is better than any WR option in this draft, so I do not view it as some monster win. 

Agree and easily so with only exception of if I was in a really tight roster situation and if so I'd try and make it work if I could. That's cheap to own an entire backfield and I don't anticipate Green Bay planning on using premium assets on a RB this off-season, I think this group survives FA and the draft largely unscathed.
With Thompson no longer the GM in Green Bay, the Packers might surprise in a few areas with regard to FAs. I think they might look to add a more established vet to their backfield.

With Thompson no longer the GM in Green Bay, the Packers might surprise in a few areas with regard to FAs. I think they might look to add a more established vet to their backfield.
I get that there is a new regime but the veteran RB market is kind of bleak. I think GB opens up wallets a little, just won't be for a RB.

...or they will draft another RB in rounds 3-4 and muddy up the waters even more.

I wouldn't trust any of the current GB RB's to hold the job.
That's a concern, for sure.  

I wouldn't pay 1.10 for Montgomery as a wide receiver and the other two as backups to a new stud rb, but even if they draft a running back in the first round, it would signal a return to wide receiver for Montgomery, which has value too. 

if they don't bring anyone in, then you'll have a hard time getting the green bay backfield in September for a late first. 

Yes he is and was also a piece of a big trade that went down in an FFPC league of mine yesterday which I'll post and he might be the leader for player so far this off-season that I get the most offers to buy from someone.

This trade was yesterday, not involved just in the league:

Team A gave:  Kupp, Golladay, Kittles, Booker, Stafford, 3.2

Team B Gave: 1.7, Luck, Mack and J Graham
I really like what Team B is getting...5 useful players, 4 of them in either their second or third year with nice upside...really solid addition of depth to a roster...I love Kupp and think he has a chance to be a Welkeresque player, Golladay is very intriguing, Kittles looks like a future starting level fantasy TE, Booker appears to be in the mix to be more involved in Denver and Stafford is a pretty decent QB...while Luck has far more upside I don't think moving on from his shoulder is a bad thing...the 1.7 has a lot of value but I am not too high on Mack or Graham... 

Made 2 deals in separate leagues:

1) 12 tm PPR, 6 pts for passing TDs, 4 pts for all others

Gave: A.Rodgers

Got:Big Ben, A.Cooper, Shaheen

2) 14 tm PPR, devy league

Gave: Jeffery, 2.03

Got: Hyde, 1.13

Most of the top players are rostered already (Barkley, Guice, Chubb, etc) so these picks are watered down...I was desperate for a RB as I only had Shady, Lynch, Booker and C.Thompson

I really like what Team B is getting...5 useful players, 4 of them in either their second or third year with nice upside...really solid addition of depth to a roster...I love Kupp and think he has a chance to be a Welkeresque player, Golladay is very intriguing, Kittles looks like a future starting level fantasy TE, Booker appears to be in the mix to be more involved in Denver and Stafford is a pretty decent QB...while Luck has far more upside I don't think moving on from his shoulder is a bad thing...the 1.7 has a lot of value but I am not too high on Mack or Graham... 
I actually thought the trade was almost dead even which is unusual for so many parts involved.

Way I looked at the trade was  that Kupp is likely the most valued of the 3 players entering year two, let's say Kittles is second best.  Maybe you can get pick 1.7 for that duo in leagues, not sure. I know I'd not pay 1.7 for both of them right now, something I might do after cuts are over and  I can expand my roster but not a single league right now would I give pick 7 for Kupp/Kittles.  So for me I think I'm being generous labeling Kupp/Kittles or Kupp/Golladay as worth 1.7 but that's what I'm going to call it right now.

That leaves me say Golladay, Stafford, Booker and 3.2   for Luck, Graham and Mack. I got Luck rated well ahead of Stafford because Stafford seems to be stuck in the 20ish PPG range and I prefer Lucks upside.  I'd take Mack over Booker all day. Booker is getting talked up and might really get a shot but Mack looks like he has more juice and he's got a shot as well for increased playing time. If it turns out that both of these RB's found themselves in a RBBC I prefer Mack and his Tevin Coleman like skill set, I just see a more explosive player who can do more with less than the plodding Booker. That leaves Golladay(whose potential I like a lot but in short term seems like Marvin Jones does a lot of the same things) and 3.2 vs Graham. Graham's value will depend a lot on where he signs, this is close but I'd take Golladay and 3.2 side on this part of the equation. All in all a lot of these players seem really up in the air so the players value in this trade could swing wildly this time next season but I thought it was all in all a really solid equitable deal for both teams.

On Kupp I just don't see the Welker thing happening with him. It would help if they don't resign Watkins but I hear a lot of talk in Ramsland about the role of the TE, mainly the role of Everett, growing big time. This just seems like an offense that likes to spread things around and Welker was a massive target guy.

for 

I'll take the pick and the two extra roster spots to add guys from this deep draft pool...I never like burning three roster spots for the chance at one starter if and only when an rbbc resolves itself.

I actually thought the trade was almost dead even which is unusual for so many parts involved.

Way I looked at the trade was  that Kupp is likely the most valued of the 3 players entering year two, let's say Kittles is second best.  Maybe you can get pick 1.7 for that duo in leagues, not sure. I know I'd not pay 1.7 for both of them right now, something I might do after cuts are over and  I can expand my roster but not a single league right now would I give pick 7 for Kupp/Kittles.  So for me I think I'm being generous labeling Kupp/Kittles or Kupp/Golladay as worth 1.7 but that's what I'm going to call it right now.

That leaves me say Golladay, Stafford, Booker and 3.2   for Luck, Graham and Mack. I got Luck rated well ahead of Stafford because Stafford seems to be stuck in the 20ish PPG range and I prefer Lucks upside.  I'd take Mack over Booker all day. Booker is getting talked up and might really get a shot but Mack looks like he has more juice and he's got a shot as well for increased playing time. If it turns out that both of these RB's found themselves in a RBBC I prefer Mack and his Tevin Coleman like skill set, I just see a more explosive player who can do more with less than the plodding Booker. That leaves Golladay(whose potential I like a lot but in short term seems like Marvin Jones does a lot of the same things) and 3.2 vs Graham. Graham's value will depend a lot on where he signs, this is close but I'd take Golladay and 3.2 side on this part of the equation. All in all a lot of these players seem really up in the air so the players value in this trade could swing wildly this time next season but I thought it was all in all a really solid equitable deal for both teams.

On Kupp I just don't see the Welker thing happening with him. It would help if they don't resign Watkins but I hear a lot of talk in Ramsland about the role of the TE, mainly the role of Everett, growing big time. This just seems like an offense that likes to spread things around and Welker was a massive target guy.
We will have to agree to disagree...I really believe Kupp is going to be a tremendous fantasy asset...that was an awesome year for a rookie WR (regardless of where they were drafted) and I absolutely see him building on it...I think he will have better #'s on a consistent basis than any WR in this draft...I'm not a huge Stafford guy but I do think he is underrated...his average for the last 3 years is 4,355 and 28 and he has played 16 games the past 7 seasons...a solid, reliable QB to have on a fantasy roster and as I said I have zero issues with an Owner not wanting to deal with Luck's injury or the mess that is Indy...Golladay is a nice lotto ticket and while I am not too high on Booker and I am not high on Mack either...I think Kittles has a chance to become a quality TE and I like the fact that this trade is getting the Owner a piece of the high-octane Rams offense as well as the emerging Niners offense...overall I just like the amount of assets this deal brings to a roster...all of which are very young... 

16 team IDP 40 man rosters + taxi $65k salary cap

Team A got Jeffery, Alshon PHI WR ($6032)
    Team B got Fuller, Will HOU WR ($2453)

Team C got Jones, Aaron GBP RB;Ross, John CIN WR ($1263);Hyder, Kerry DET DE;McLeod, Rodney PHI S; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.03;Year 2018 Draft Pick 5.03
    Team D got Gordon, Melvin LAC RB ($6240); Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.11;Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.11

The IDP's are insignificant in the second trade, 1.03 will only be about $2k salary.

Team A got Jeffery, Alshon PHI WR ($6032)
    Team B got Fuller, Will HOU WR 

Team C got Jones, Aaron GBP RB;Ross, John CIN WR;Hyder, Kerry DET DE;McLeod, Rodney PHI S; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.03;Year 2018 Draft Pick 5.03
    Team D got Gordon, Melvin LAC RB; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.11;Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.11

The IDP's are insignificant in the second trade
Team D by a lot...

couple of  trades in same ppr leagues  Start 1,2,3,1,1flex:

A gave up Butt, Jake DEN TE;Higbee, Tyler LAR TE; Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.11

B gave up Crowell, Isaiah CLE RB;Olsen, Greg CAR TE

A gave up Richardson, Paul SEA WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.09

B gave up Thielen, Adam MIN WR

Nice gift sent to me today, 12 team ppr league

gave: 2.7 and 3rd in 2019

got: 1st in 2019 
Saw this one today and couldn't believe it. We are in the middle of a dispersal with the 2.09 still on the board. Owner takes M. Goodwin instead, which leads you to believe they value Goodwin at a 2019 1st value. Made no sense to me.

Sitch said:

Most of the top players are rostered already (Barkley, Guice, Chubb, etc) so these picks are watered down...I was desperate for a RB as I only had Shady, Lynch, Booker and C.Thompson
I like your side in 1st one

2nd one looks pretty even

Travieso said:

Thielen

Travieso said:

Crowell side, Richardson+1.09 side

Atomic Punk said:
Saw this one today and couldn't believe it. We are in the middle of a dispersal with the 2.09 still on the board. Owner takes M. Goodwin instead, which leads you to believe they value Goodwin at a 2019 1st value. Made no sense to me.
That only works if said owner also thinks 2.07 is worth 2019 1st, and you are omitting the 2019 3rd as well.  I don't think there's any such correlation.  Is it even the same owner?

Sitch said:

Cooper

Jeffery, but I get the "why"

CabinFever said:
Nice gift sent to me today, 12 team ppr league

gave: 2.7 and 3rd in 2019

got: 1st in 2019 
Sheesh. 

Travieso said:

Crowell

Some one paid the 1.8+ for Jordy?

I have him in two leagues and he's practically poison to the point that I don't even bother adding him to offers anymore. I figure he's better served as a "hold and hope" type guy.
Eww just noticed this was in my league.  The same guy buying Jordy also gave a 2019 1st for Dez right after.  So he gave 1.08 + 2019 1st + change for Dez/Jordy.   :X

My favorite part about the bad deals in this thread is that the guy on the losing end almost always gives up some little extra piece on top of the thing they're getting ripped off for.

Like 1.8 >>>>>> Jordy/3.10, but you'd better add Carlos Henderson too!

Maybe it's some kind of mental thing.  Like if they feel like they have to throw something in then maybe they're not already getting ripped off.

Users who are viewing this thread