What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

12 team FFPC style (disbanding after 2020 jackpot season)

Team A gives Golladay, 2.09

Team B gives Ronald Jones, 1.10, 2020 1st (guessing in the middle - his team is not bad but not good, IDK)

The team moving Golladay is stacked at WR (and RB) and is just looking for some value I think. Jones will go on his taxi and he cleared a roster spot before cutting to 16 next week.
Jones and Picks by an absolute landslide here 

While I agree with your initial reaction here with this particular draft it seems reasonable with no real consensus #1, at this point of the offseason. That said I’d wait a week and see if someone leaps up with a good landing spot. 
No consensus number 1 until the draft clears things up, as per usual.

It’s so impressive you can see the future! Please tell us what else will happen at draft time or better yet, how these rookies will pan out years later!

Duh the guy sold low and should have gotten the 1.06 or 1.07, but the point remains that this is the least desireable 1.01 seen in ever(?)
Based on what? 

12 team ppr ( qrwwwftkd)

The Federation gave up Guice, Derrius WAS RB and Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.03
and icemen  gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.07 and Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.11

12 team ppr ( qrwwwftkd)

2 nice picks for sure but I'd hold Guice. I think he's easily the 1.1 this year and in a good spot long term 

Never been more nervous about a trade I just made, 12 team PPR dynasty 

Gave: Golladay and Eifert

Got: T. Hill 

With my luck, he'll be cut within hours  :scared:

Easy deal to make for hill
I agree. I’m not sold that Golladay is a future #1. He’s a nice piece, but this is a good gamble, considering Tyreek is a top 10 asset if and when he makes it back to the field.

Edit: I tried trading Thielen for Hill without luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team ppr ( qrwwwftkd)

Guice and not particularily close for me, even in a start 1 RB league.

Team A gives: 1.01

Team B gives: Tyler Boyrd, 1.07, 2.07

1QB PPR
:spittake:

https://images.app.goo.gl/2kHZwMyf2zig7oru9
I'm Team B, Team A offered the trade. I'm pretty down on this rookie class, but I thought that was a fair price for my pick of this litter of runts. With my luck I'll pick wrong, though.

I'm taking over an orphan that had JuJu, Lockett, Boyd, Ridley, Edelman, and Funchess at WR, so I wanted to cash in on one of those WRs that had high TD/high YPC years. Will probably take the WR in the best situation with the 1.01, though if a RB lands in an ideal spot, I could be swayed. 

12 team ppr ( qrwwwftkd)

2 nice picks for sure but I'd hold Guice. I think he's easily the 1.1 this year and in a good spot long term 
That's how I see it.  Right now I'd take Guice at 1.1, a chance exists he could drop to 2 after the draft but don't see it worse then that and it might be the gap between him and the guy who will actually go 1.1 in drafts is sizeable. Only thing I'd hate about the trade losing fun angle of having those two picks but I suppose that's why they call it rookie fever, I get struck with it every year.

Never been more nervous about a trade I just made, 12 team PPR dynasty 

Gave: Golladay and Eifert

Got: T. Hill 

With my luck, he'll be cut within hours  :scared:
I like the gamble and unless Hill got banned for life, even if things went so south he'd got cut and banished for a year, I'd still take Hill.

Another trade I just made in a 12 team PPR league

Gave: Crowder, 1.11, 2.10

Got: 1.6

I felt I probably over paid but I'm loaded in this league and needed to cut down on total players/picks. 
1.6 for me, easily. 

It's possible there ends up being no or little difference between the guys at 1.6 and 1.11 but that is a very cheap price to pay in case there is, which I think is the more likely scenario anyway. 

I think that Ratbone sort of hit it on the head, except a little background on the two teams involved - including present roster and owners' backgrounds and/or track record in this league would help all concerned to make a more-informed commentary.
Why the third degree?  You don't worry about rosters in April, you worry about value.  Give me the better side of the trade every time and I'll have a ton more equity to work with come September when you need to worry about filling starting lineups.  Personally I couldn't care less about the league and owners involved, those are just ways to rationalize bad decisions.

1.6 for me, easily. 

It's possible there ends up being no or little difference between the guys at 1.6 and 1.11 but that is a very cheap price to pay in case there is, which I think is the more likely scenario anyway. 
Me too.  Since the OP stated he needed to make roster space I think it makes even more sense. 

Did crowder not just go to the Jets?

Darnold is going to be hitting him in stride about 80x this season. He's the safety valve, imo. WOuldnt be trading him unless it was really worth it

12 team PPR IDP league

K Allen LAC WR, J Howard Phil RB'

For

T Cohen Chi Rb, K Ballage Mia RB and 2020 1st round pick

Unless that 2020 was not a powerhouse team, one that looked like sure thing 10-12 type pick, I'd for sure go the other way and take Cohen, who gave you 90% of the production of Allen last year,  and the pick.
I'm confident enough that Cohen had his career best year and won't repeat.  Allen is still a top WR asset.  You can have Cohen at his 57 ADP, I'll take Keenan at his 21 ADP.  

I'm confident enough that Cohen had his career best year and won't repeat.  Allen is still a top WR asset.  You can have Cohen at his 57 ADP, I'll take Keenan at his 21 ADP.  
Yea I'm not confident that 23 year old out of tiny NC A&T had his best season and would in fact argue heavily against it. Cohen was RB14 in PPG and Allen WR18 so Cohen was every bit as much of a top RB asset last year as Allen was a WR and don't really see that changing myself and yes I'd certainly feel value of Cohen at 57 trumps value of Allen at 21.

12 team PPR IDP league

K Allen LAC WR, J Howard Phil RB'

For

T Cohen Chi Rb, K Ballage Mia RB and 2020 1st round pick
Does everyone hate Jordan Howard so much that he doesn’t even get noticed in this trade? If a Rb gets drafted to phi in rd 3/4 they probably become a top 5 pick (in some minds) but they acquire a guy with a couple good seasons and he’s done. I don’t get it.

FFPC

AJ Green

for

Lockett, 1.9
I struggle with what to make of Lockett so saying that it seems like a fair deal but unless I'm rebuilding I'd take AJG.  Actually made a somewhat similar offer, one I'd label a tad weaker, in our league for AJG a few weeks ago and obviously was rejected.

Does everyone hate Jordan Howard so much that he doesn’t even get noticed in this trade? If a Rb gets drafted to phi in rd 3/4 they probably become a top 5 pick (in some minds) but they acquire a guy with a couple good seasons and he’s done. I don’t get it.
I noticed him but in context of Howard vs Ballage I'd for sure take Ballage.

Yes. Philly will be an RBBC until proven otherwise. Howard isn't going to be the guy that changes that. He has value but I wouldn't even want him on my roster to be honest. That said I'm not sure I wouldn't take the Allen side anyway. 

Yes. Philly will be an RBBC until proven otherwise. Howard isn't going to be the guy that changes that. He has value but I wouldn't even want him on my roster to be honest. That said I'm not sure I wouldn't take the Allen side anyway. 
I feel Howard is way better than their committee guys. Even last year he topped 1000 total yards. It’s a pretty good offense, and the guys there haven’t exactly proven effective. Seems like a good buy low candidate to me. 

Yea I'm not confident that 23 year old out of tiny NC A&T had his best season and would in fact argue heavily against it. Cohen was RB14 in PPG and Allen WR18 so Cohen was every bit as much of a top RB asset last year as Allen was a WR and don't really see that changing myself and yes I'd certainly feel value of Cohen at 57 trumps value of Allen at 21.
Cohen was so inconsistent for a second straight year. His scoring std deviation is very high. 5 games under 10 and 5 over 20. Give me Allen’s significantly more consistent output with only 1 or 2 under 10 and 4-5 over 20. I don’t think many would agree he’s as much a top RB asset as Allen is WR. Perhaps more opportunity this year....the draft will sort that out a bit.

Right now I’ll take the Allen side easily.

Allen is worth 1.25 Cohen's IMO.  That's where we diverge.
I believe that is a rather hot take unless I'm out of the loop on consensus player valuation. 

Eta: in my last 2 recent SF startups, Cohen went in the 6th and 7th and Allen went in the 3rd in both. 

I believe that is a rather hot take unless I'm out of the loop on consensus player valuation. 

Eta: in my last 2 recent SF startups, Cohen went in the 6th and 7th and Allen went in the 3rd in both. 
I feel like we're comparing a top 10-15 WR to a top 10-15 RB.  Allen has more track record which is why I'm giving the .25

Totally aware of the startup data but this is my take, hot or not.

Users who are viewing this thread