What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (13 Viewers)

Dynasty 12 team, non PPR, standard scoring, has length of years style contracts cap

Team A gave:  C Newton, E Engram, A Cooper, Godwin...   (team has contract concerns against the cap)

Team B gave:  A Luck, D Njoku, B Cooks, 2019 pick 1.10...   (team has Rodgers and no cap concerns, but does save a couple of years)
Team B by a good amount. way to take advantage of the guy with contract problems

JoeJoe88 said:
Seems like a steal for the guy getting Freeman to me 
That's a relief,  I was on the Freeman side. Got as a sort of T.Hill replacement in light of his pending suspension.  It's especially a steal considering my track record with devy picks outside the top 5. 

12 team PPR (1.25 TE) Flex

Gave:  Courtland Sutton and George Kittle

Received:  Amari Cooper
I'd rather have kittle than cooper even without the te premium, but I understand wanting to cash out on kittle for a wr1 if you believe that that's what cooper is

12 Team PPR:
Team A Gave Lamar Jackson, 1.06, 2.06
Team B Gave Mixon, Joe CIN RB; Moore, D.J. CAR WR

12 Team PPR:
Team A Gave 2.03, 3.04
Team B Gave Kenyan Drake, '20 4th

These discussions confirm my view that Kupp is completely overvalued at this point (and I like him a lot). Admittedly I'm probably higher on Kirk than most, but to me they're almost equivalent assets and Kirk has more upside if anything.

It seems Kupp went from being undervalued this time last year to suddenly being some kind of premium asset? He's somewhere between WR2-3 for his own team, competing for targets with two other very good WRs, and he's coming off an ACL injury that was during the season so he's probably not going to come out guns blazing this season. He's probably maxed out at WR2 level to be honest. I kind of view him for fantasy (at his peak) as a slightly more dynamic version of Dolphins-era Landry. That's fine, but it's not a high end asset and I don't see any reason to value him appreciably higher than Kirk. If you could sell Kupp for Kirk plus a first of any kind I think you'd be making out like a bandit. 
1000% on you with this. Great for you if you got Kupp in a rookie draft, huge value. But people are acting like he is gonna be some kind of autoplay low end WR1, if not more. His return is great for Goff, for sure. And Kupp might have a week or tow where is the WR1, but IMO all those Rams WRs are great WR2s and no more.

12 Team PPR:
Team A Gave Lamar Jackson, 1.06, 2.06
Team B Gave Mixon, Joe CIN RB; Moore, D.J. CAR WR

12 Team PPR:
Team A Gave 2.03, 3.04
Team B Gave Kenyan Drake, '20 4th
I wouldnt trade Mixon OR Moore for that, much less both. yikes. 

I'd probably take the draft picks. 2.3 may be JJAW or Isabella which I love both of those guys more than Drake long term

Nero said:

I'll be in the minority and take Cooper here. I think his 2nd half showed us what he is capable of, and Kittle is a lock to have fewer yards, and the TD's may never come, as they often don't in Shanahan offenses, as they almost always tend to skew toward the running game. 

tombonneau said:
1000% on you with this. Great for you if you got Kupp in a rookie draft, huge value. But people are acting like he is gonna be some kind of autoplay low end WR1, if not more. His return is great for Goff, for sure. And Kupp might have a week or tow where is the WR1, but IMO all those Rams WRs are great WR2s and no more.
While I don't totally disagree, I do think there is a decent, if not likely, chance that we still haven't seen Goff's best yet. He's improved every year and is still just 24. I think its possible that the Rams offense could support a WR1, and 2 WR's, especially if Gurley takes a step back. Not sure that guy would be Kupp, but maybe.

Nero said:

I think it’s pretty much even. BTW, this isn’t a 1.25 PPR TE league unless you did the exact same deal in another league at the exact same time as ours that is TE premium. 

Just sent T.Cohen for two projected early 2020 2nd's (Teams finished 10th & 11th last year) in an FFPC Dynasty. Still have L.Bell, D.Williams & M.Mack.

Now have my 2020 1st and 5 2nd's, will package some of those 2nd's and secondary players to try and move up and acquire more 1sts.

Just sent T.Cohen for two projected early 2020 2nd's (Teams finished 10th & 11th last year) in an FFPC Dynasty. Still have L.Bell, D.Williams & M.Mack.

Now have my 2020 1st and 5 2nd's, will package some of those 2nd's and secondary players to try and move up and acquire more 1sts.
I much prefer Cohen even if he's only ever a strong RB2. Which I don't think is his ceiling

I like the move for you if you are positioning for 2020 and aren't trying to win now.  But it doesn't take much for me to believe a story where Cohen scores significantly more than Williams or Mack this season.

tangfoot said:
Mixon is the best asset in this deal today, but come next year I think the combination of Cooper/Jones could blow the doors off of Mixon/Moore. 
What would change that next year? What would Jones or Cooper do to extend themselves past what they will presumably do this year? I can certainly see them more or less repeating themselves. Or is it that you think Moore flops?

Zyphros said:
I'd be willing to say you're 1/1000 people that would say Sutton > Harry.  Now I need to know why.  
A few reasons I guess:

- I liked Sutton better as a prospect coming out and I feel he was undervalued in rookie drafts last year due to RB fever

- both are unproven, but Sutton has at least a year of experience in the league

- Sutton is the clear #1 on his team

- I'm not a huge fan of the Pats landing spot for Harry in the short-term (although to be fair, I don't like anything about the Broncos QB situation).

I like Harry too but I have an easier time seeing Sutton as a high-end WR for fantasy. Harry does have better draft capital, although I would argue there's not much difference really. I guess what it comes down to is I see Sutton as undervalued by the dynasty community generally and Harry naturally has the hype of a top 3 rookie draft pick right now. To me Sutton is a much better value but obviously it's personal preference. I wouldn't accept Harry straight up for Sutton because I'm a Sutton truther but I appreciate that's not the prevailing sentiment. That's fine. 

A few reasons I guess:

- I liked Sutton better as a prospect coming out and I feel he was undervalued in rookie drafts last year due to RB fever

- both are unproven, but Sutton has at least a year of experience in the league

- Sutton is the clear #1 on his team

- I'm not a huge fan of the Pats landing spot for Harry in the short-term (although to be fair, I don't like anything about the Broncos QB situation).

I like Harry too but I have an easier time seeing Sutton as a high-end WR for fantasy. Harry does have better draft capital, although I would argue there's not much difference really. I guess what it comes down to is I see Sutton as undervalued by the dynasty community generally and Harry naturally has the hype of a top 3 rookie draft pick right now. To me Sutton is a much better value but obviously it's personal preference. I wouldn't accept Harry straight up for Sutton because I'm a Sutton truther but I appreciate that's not the prevailing sentiment. That's fine. 
Maybe I still have rookie fever and am tempted with the unknown, but I was never on board with Sutton, and I'm kind of half in half out with Harry too.  Both are rather similar now that I look back at it.  I own neither one right now (drafted Harry in 1 place, sold him already), but you may be right that Sutton comes out ahead.  I can't imagine that being with Flacco though.  

Maybe I still have rookie fever and am tempted with the unknown, but I was never on board with Sutton, and I'm kind of half in half out with Harry too.  Both are rather similar now that I look back at it.  I own neither one right now (drafted Harry in 1 place, sold him already), but you may be right that Sutton comes out ahead.  I can't imagine that being with Flacco though.  
Flacco is definitely an issue (as is Lock) 🤣

What would change that next year? What would Jones or Cooper do to extend themselves past what they will presumably do this year? I can certainly see them more or less repeating themselves. Or is it that you think Moore flops?
I think in dynasty terms, Cooper could very easily be a top-8 WR and Jones in the top 12. 

Mixon could/should still be in the top 6 at RB, which just leaves Moore, who will likely still be mired around WR 20 or worse. 

I think in dynasty terms, Cooper could very easily be a top-8 WR and Jones in the top 12. 

Mixon could/should still be in the top 6 at RB, which just leaves Moore, who will likely still be mired around WR 20 or worse. 
I believe it was a fair deal for both parties..... Amari Cooper and Aaron Jones  <-->  Joe Mixon and DJ Moore

I think Moore is very dependent on Cam's shoulder recovery and the likelihood of his re-signing.  I like Moore as a young rising talent, but Cooper is already up.  The problem is Jones usage is so hit or miss due to OC and if PPR league, Jones history is limited there.   Mixon > A Jones & Cooper > Moore (today)  but who knows what tomorrow holds....

Oh, the loss of Cinn OT 1st Round Pick Jonah Williams (out for season)...they need OL help and Mixon could suffer slightly since Dalton does not intimidate the Def. 

12 team FFPC

Team A gives Miles Sanders, Darren Waller

Team B gives 2020 1st, 2nd 

The picks look early to me but the guy is a good owner and has good RBs but nothing else.

I think in dynasty terms, Cooper could very easily be a top-8 WR
Cooper had 4 games over 100 yards in his final 20 games in Oakland (2017 and the first half of 2018).

He had two games over 100 yards in 9 games in Dallas. 

He had four games of 36 or fewer yards in Dallas. 

In his 15 best yardage games of his career he has 117 catches for over 2100 yards and 15 touchdowns. That's 8 catches for 170 yards and a touchdown, 4 times a year.  

In his other 46 games he has 167 catches for under 1800 yards and 10 touchdowns.  That's an average of 3.5 catches, 38 yards and .22 touchdowns a game. 

Maybe he becomes more consistent this year, and i agree that he'd move way up if he did, but he's been a frustrating,  boom or bust receiver whose best seein is 1153 yards and 5 touchdowns. I'll pass on him in the top 8. 

12 team super flex , not involved

Team A gives '20 1st

Team B gives Kareem Hunt

This trade went down yesterday as the news was floating around about hunt maybe being in a fight. Team B sent me multiple offers for hunt because he assumes I don't read things, but apparently there are some people in this league that dont. Team A is also the Chubb owner which is even more puzzling to me.

10 team PPR superflex.  Had pick 1.2 and 1.4.  After much deliberation have come to the conclusion that I had a pretty clear top 3 (Murray, Jacobs, Montgomery) before a relatively big drop off to the Harry/Sanders/Metcalf/Henderson/whomever else tier.

Traded:

1.4 and 2020 2nd (likely late)

I had three 2020 2nds so was good with using the likely latest of the three to bump up one spot to ensure two of my three top players. 

12 team FFPC

The picks look early to me but the guy is a good owner and has good RBs but nothing else.
That's the thing with FFPC though is you never know where the pick will be, good owner or not.  I take Sanders/Waller myself but it's very close and might depend more on my team makeup than actual "value" from one side or the other.  

Team A gives '20 1st

Team B gives Kareem Hunt

This trade went down yesterday as the news was floating around about hunt maybe being in a fight. Team B sent me multiple offers for hunt because he assumes I don't read things, but apparently there are some people in this league that dont. Team A is also the Chubb owner which is even more puzzling to me.
Yeah strange - 2020 1st easy

10 team PPR superflex.  Had pick 1.2 and 1.4.  After much deliberation have come to the conclusion that I had a pretty clear top 3 (Murray, Jacobs, Montgomery) before a relatively big drop off to the Harry/Sanders/Metcalf/Henderson/whomever else tier.

Traded:

I had three 2020 2nds so was good with using the likely latest of the three to bump up one spot to ensure two of my three top players. 
NICE!

12 team FFPC

I would not give up an early 2020 1st for Sanders as I think there are at least 5-6 guys that will be better.

12 team FFPC

Picks. I expect there to be a few guys in next year's class who are worth two Miles Sanderses, and if you miss out on them you'll still probably land someone who is worth about one Miles Sanders.

Team A gives '20 1st

Team B gives Kareem Hunt
1st. Superflex & the recent news make it even more lopsided..

Traded:

1.4 + 2nd. Pretty good chance that Montgomery would fall to you at 1.4 (behind Harry, Sanders, Haskins, or whoever), and if he didn't you could probably move 1.4 for something nice when you're on the clock. Having multiple top 20 picks is not a good reason to give one away.

Users who are viewing this thread