Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

12 team super flex , not involved

Team A gives '20 1st

Team B gives Kareem Hunt

 

This trade went down yesterday as the news was floating around about hunt maybe being in a fight. Team B sent me multiple offers for hunt because he assumes I don't read things, but apparently there are some people in this league that dont. Team A is also the Chubb owner which is even more puzzling to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 team PPR superflex.  Had pick 1.2 and 1.4.  After much deliberation have come to the conclusion that I had a pretty clear top 3 (Murray, Jacobs, Montgomery) before a relatively big drop off to the Harry/Sanders/Metcalf/Henderson/whomever else tier.

Traded:

1.4 and 2020 2nd (likely late)

1.3

I had three 2020 2nds so was good with using the likely latest of the three to bump up one spot to ensure two of my three top players. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team FFPC

Team A gives Miles Sanders, Darren Waller

Team B gives 2020 1st, 2nd 

The picks look early to me but the guy is a good owner and has good RBs but nothing else.

That's the thing with FFPC though is you never know where the pick will be, good owner or not.  I take Sanders/Waller myself but it's very close and might depend more on my team makeup than actual "value" from one side or the other.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Pwingles said:

12 team super flex , not involved

Team A gives '20 1st

Team B gives Kareem Hunt

 

This trade went down yesterday as the news was floating around about hunt maybe being in a fight. Team B sent me multiple offers for hunt because he assumes I don't read things, but apparently there are some people in this league that dont. Team A is also the Chubb owner which is even more puzzling to me.

Yeah strange - 2020 1st easy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, coachoneill said:

10 team PPR superflex.  Had pick 1.2 and 1.4.  After much deliberation have come to the conclusion that I had a pretty clear top 3 (Murray, Jacobs, Montgomery) before a relatively big drop off to the Harry/Sanders/Metcalf/Henderson/whomever else tier.

Traded:

1.4 and 2020 2nd (likely late)

1.3

I had three 2020 2nds so was good with using the likely latest of the three to bump up one spot to ensure two of my three top players. 

NICE!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team FFPC

Team A gives Miles Sanders, Darren Waller

Team B gives 2020 1st, 2nd 

The picks look early to me but the guy is a good owner and has good RBs but nothing else.

I would not give up an early 2020 1st for Sanders as I think there are at least 5-6 guys that will be better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team FFPC

Team A gives Miles Sanders, Darren Waller

Team B gives 2020 1st, 2nd 

The picks look early to me but the guy is a good owner and has good RBs but nothing else.

Picks. I expect there to be a few guys in next year's class who are worth two Miles Sanderses, and if you miss out on them you'll still probably land someone who is worth about one Miles Sanders.

6 hours ago, Pwingles said:

12 team super flex , not involved

Team A gives '20 1st

Team B gives Kareem Hunt

1st. Superflex & the recent news make it even more lopsided..

6 hours ago, coachoneill said:

10 team PPR superflex.  Had pick 1.2 and 1.4.  After much deliberation have come to the conclusion that I had a pretty clear top 3 (Murray, Jacobs, Montgomery) before a relatively big drop off to the Harry/Sanders/Metcalf/Henderson/whomever else tier.

Traded:

1.4 and 2020 2nd (likely late)

1.3

I had three 2020 2nds so was good with using the likely latest of the three to bump up one spot to ensure two of my three top players. 

1.4 + 2nd. Pretty good chance that Montgomery would fall to you at 1.4 (behind Harry, Sanders, Haskins, or whoever), and if he didn't you could probably move 1.4 for something nice when you're on the clock. Having multiple top 20 picks is not a good reason to give one away.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/1/2019 at 6:36 PM, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

Amari cooper and aaron jones

For

Joe mixon and dj moore

I'd rather have Mixon than Cooper, and rather have Moore than Jones, so that side. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, bostonfred said:

Cooper had 4 games over 100 yards in his final 20 games in Oakland (2017 and the first half of 2018).

He had two games over 100 yards in 9 games in Dallas. 

He had four games of 36 or fewer yards in Dallas. 

In his 15 best yardage games of his career he has 117 catches for over 2100 yards and 15 touchdowns. That's 8 catches for 170 yards and a touchdown, 4 times a year.  

In his other 46 games he has 167 catches for under 1800 yards and 10 touchdowns.  That's an average of 3.5 catches, 38 yards and .22 touchdowns a game. 

Maybe he becomes more consistent this year, and i agree that he'd move way up if he did, but he's been a frustrating,  boom or bust receiver whose best seein is 1153 yards and 5 touchdowns. I'll pass on him in the top 8. 

I don't like Cooper top 8 either but this is all at least a bit misleading.

The big difference in Dallas is his bad games are more of the 5-31 variety rather than the 0-0 or 1-9 variety.  He only cracked 30 yards in 2 of his last 6 games in Oakland but did it in 10 of 11 games in Dallas counting the playoffs.  He only had 3+ receptions in 2 of his last 6 games in Oakland but did it in all 11 games in Dallas.

He cracked 10 fantasy points (PPR) in 7 of his 11 games (64%) in Dallas which still isn't particularly good for a fantasy WR1, but it's a lot better than the 7 out of 20 times (35%) he'd done it in Oakland over the last two years.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/1/2019 at 7:33 PM, tangfoot said:

Mixon is the best asset in this deal today, but come next year I think the combination of Cooper/Jones could blow the doors off of Mixon/Moore.  

Come next year Trubisky could blow the roof off of Mahomes.  But you don't make trades for what could happen a year from now.

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Nero said:

Gave:  George Kittle, Trey Quinn, Terry McLaurin

Received:  Chris Godwin, Greg Olsen

so kittle for godwin... 

I'd think kittle would command more, and I'm in the sell high crowd for kittle. this seems like a sell high/buy way high, and I love Godwin, but you're buying Godwin at maybe next years price here. Should be Godwin + First Rounder

ETA: If Godwin becomes a high wr2/low wr1, this trade is fair to your favor, especially in 1te league. I do think he will do that, I just think for today's prices you could get a bit more.

Edited by Dr. Dan
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Come next year Trubisky could blow the roof off of Mahomes.  But you don't make trades for what could happen a year from now.

If you aren't paying attention to the way the winds are blowing, then you are living in the past.  Why pay 2018s prices for 2019 players (and beyond)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

so kittle for godwin... 

I'd think kittle would command more, and I'm in the sell high crowd for kittle. this seems like a sell high/buy way high, and I love Godwin, but you're buying Godwin at maybe next years price here. Should be Godwin + First Rounder

ETA: If Godwin becomes a high wr2/low wr1, this trade is fair to your favor, especially in 1te league. I do think he will do that, I just think for today's prices you could get a bit more.

Pretty sure I couldn’t get Godwin and a 1st. I owned Kittle on all 4 of my dynasty teams and have traded him in three. Public opinion has me on the wrong side of all three. He was a luxury to me because I got him cheaply all 4 times, well ahead him becoming a thing. It was much easier to trade him than Gronk (during the season), Ebron, or Njoku to transfer the value out of the TE position. Gronk’s retirement has been the only hiccup in the plan.

In this latest one, I think Olsen/Njoku will do just fine. Godwin slides in with Cooks, DJ Moore, Parker, Deebo, Paris Campbell and Marvin Jones.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Nero said:

Pretty sure I couldn’t get Godwin and a 1st. I owned Kittle on all 4 of my dynasty teams and have traded him in three. Public opinion has me on the wrong side of all three. He was a luxury to me because I got him cheaply all 4 times, well ahead him becoming a thing. It was much easier to trade him than Gronk (during the season), Ebron, or Njoku to transfer the value out of the TE position. Gronk’s retirement has been the only hiccup in the plan.

In this latest one, I think Olsen/Njoku will do just fine. Godwin slides in with Cooks, DJ Moore, Parker, Deebo, Paris Campbell and Marvin Jones.

Kittle.  Not really close either

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Nero said:

Pretty sure I couldn’t get Godwin and a 1st. I owned Kittle on all 4 of my dynasty teams and have traded him in three. Public opinion has me on the wrong side of all three. He was a luxury to me because I got him cheaply all 4 times, well ahead him becoming a thing. It was much easier to trade him than Gronk (during the season), Ebron, or Njoku to transfer the value out of the TE position. Gronk’s retirement has been the only hiccup in the plan.

In this latest one, I think Olsen/Njoku will do just fine. Godwin slides in with Cooks, DJ Moore, Parker, Deebo, Paris Campbell and Marvin Jones.

You could have probably gotten a 2nd. anything. 

I would still say Kittle if you took out Quinn and mclaurin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 Team Superflex TE Premium start 1Qb -2 RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1SFlex - 1Flex

Gave: Matt Ryan, James White and a 2020 1st (mine which i hope is mid to late - think i have a playoff team)

Got: Dalvin Cook, Jameis Winston

My starting backs before this deal were Kenyan Drake and James White with Lamar Miller on the bench so was really needing a top RB and I hope Cook is it.  My QB's are now Winston, Rivers, Darnold and Lock.

I also still have 2 other 2020 first which i hope are early to mid so felt like i could trade that first for the RB upgrade and to get a bit younger.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, dipandglide said:

@battlestarI like that trade for you a lot and I'm low on Cook

12 teams, ppr, bestball

Gave: Josh Jacobs, Deebo

Got: Gurley, Humphries 

I'm feeling good about it now. I might feel great about it or terrible in a couple months 😃

Jacobs and Deebo. I can't bring myself to make a play for Gurley.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dipandglide said:

@battlestarI like that trade for you a lot and I'm low on Cook

12 teams, ppr, bestball

Gave: Josh Jacobs, Deebo

Got: Gurley, Humphries 

I'm feeling good about it now. I might feel great about it or terrible in a couple months 😃

Appreciate the feedback.  And I like that deal for you.  Cheap for Gurley

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, deadlyrange0321 said:

12 team PPR

 

Team A trades: 

Corey Davis 

2020 1st (feels like mid 1st at the moment)

 

Team B trades:

Stefon Diggs

Diggs by a fair amount. Been souring in Davis since November and the off-season has just made me hate him more. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ChuckLiddell said:

Non - PPR

I traded Juju for Mixon.

I needed another RB and was strong at WR, he needed another WR and was strong at RB.

For this year and next it's pretty even. Longterm Juju is so young I'd rather have him. If you're win now it's fine. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ChuckLiddell said:

Non - PPR

I traded Juju for Mixon.

I needed another RB and was strong at WR, he needed another WR and was strong at RB.

I agree with Milkman... I think it's a pretty fair deal. you're obviously not getting the longevity however who knows what happens when Ben retires. JuJu could be at his highest value right now, whereas I think Mixon has some growing yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

I agree with Milkman... I think it's a pretty fair deal. you're obviously not getting the longevity however who knows what happens when Ben retires. JuJu could be at his highest value right now, whereas I think Mixon has some growing yet. 

Why isn't this thinking more prominent in guys like Michael Thomas as well?  It's a bigger picture question sure, but everyone seems to be skeptical of Ben retiring and nobody is worried about Brees?  JuJu seems safer to me than MT is.  What makes MT "immune" to his QB retiring and not JuJu?  

I agree with the take on the trade though.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

Why isn't this thinking more prominent in guys like Michael Thomas as well?  It's a bigger picture question sure, but everyone seems to be skeptical of Ben retiring and nobody is worried about Brees?  JuJu seems safer to me than MT is.  What makes MT "immune" to his QB retiring and not JuJu?  

I agree with the take on the trade though.  

Yes I am extremely off MT. Hes even a FA at the end of the year, I believe, so that's another wildcard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

Why isn't this thinking more prominent in guys like Michael Thomas as well?  It's a bigger picture question sure, but everyone seems to be skeptical of Ben retiring and nobody is worried about Brees?  JuJu seems safer to me than MT is.  What makes MT "immune" to his QB retiring and not JuJu?  

 

i would speculate that people have more faith in the saints/sean payton post brees than they do in the steelers post ben

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2019 at 8:39 PM, battlestar said:

12 Team Superflex TE Premium start 1Qb -2 RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1SFlex - 1Flex

Gave: Matt Ryan, James White and a 2020 1st (mine which i hope is mid to late - think i have a playoff team)

Got: Dalvin Cook, Jameis Winston

Cook side.  If he can stay healthy, he's an RB1 in my eyes.

21 hours ago, dipandglide said:

@battlestarI like that trade for you a lot and I'm low on Cook

12 teams, ppr, bestball

Gave: Josh Jacobs, Deebo

Got: Gurley, Humphries 

I'm feeling good about it now. I might feel great about it or terrible in a couple months 😃

I'd happily give that up for Gurley. Unless his knee is completely shot, this shot be worth it.

12 hours ago, deadlyrange0321 said:

12 team PPR

 

Team A trades: 

Corey Davis 

2020 1st (feels like mid 1st at the moment)

Team B trades:

Stefon Diggs

I'd go with Diggs here, though I think its very close. 

7 hours ago, ChuckLiddell said:

Non - PPR

I traded Juju for Mixon.

I needed another RB and was strong at WR, he needed another WR and was strong at RB.

Super tight call here. I guess I prefer JuJu, just because he's already elite, and WR's last longer, but its a fairly even deal.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

 

Team A gave up Gallman, Wayne NYG RB; Mack, Marlon IND RB

Team B gave up McLaurin, Terry WAS WR; Pettis, Dante SFO WR

 

I don't even really like Mack, and think that is a small price to pay for him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, ChuckLiddell said:

Non - PPR

I traded Juju for Mixon.

I needed another RB and was strong at WR, he needed another WR and was strong at RB.

This seems fine in non-ppr

12 teams, ppr, bestball

Gave: Mid-1st

Got: Guice

I'm buying Guice where I can for this price. He might not pan out but people are souring too quickly due to the injury and crowded situation in WAS. I think he wins a workhorse roll at some point this season and his value sky rockets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, dipandglide said:

This seems fine in non-ppr

12 teams, ppr, bestball

Gave: Mid-1st

Got: Guice

I'm buying Guice where I can for this price. He might not pan out but people are souring too quickly due to the injury and crowded situation in WAS. I think he wins a workhorse roll at some point this season and his value sky rockets. 

I think Guice is more talented than anybody from this year's rookie class. Only issue is health, otherwise, he'll breeze right by Peterson and co.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...